Kentucky basketball should be disbanded in light of Andrew Harrison remarks

A player in the NCAA is why you don't watch the NBA. Seems logical.

I don't believe there should be any punishment here, like I didn't believe there should be punishment at the sae oklahoma thing either. These schools are government run and the first amendment applies. Ugly nasty speech is protected. State Universities need to realize this. However, if you are going to argue which was worse? WHich was? A private bus with a private organization where idiots shout something racist in private vs. a racist statement, live on national TV in violation of FCC rules (which I would argue violates the first amendment)? One got severely punished, the other will not be punished at all.

If Kaminsky had said "I made that n***** look bad" the left would be screaming for his and Wisconsin's heads. Don't lie, everyone knows it's true

"you'll be: is future tense
I also wrote in mono syllables so you'd be able to understand,

I understand quite well that you're a drama queen. I hope the NBA will survive without your support.
Kentucky should be disbanded, try and stay on topic

The Commonwealth or the college? lol

You're the one that mentioned the NBA. I hope you make it to your couch before you faint.

"you'll be: is future tense
I also wrote in mono syllables so you'd be able to understand,

I understand quite well that you're a drama queen. I hope the NBA will survive without your support.
Kentucky should be disbanded, try and stay on topic
kentuckyriot2n-2-web.jpg

Every picture tells a story.

Wonder what NCAA will do over the riots?

I'd venture to say, nothing.

So this is what sucks. Now instead of talking about a great Final Four game everyone is talking about what an 18 year old mumbled under his breath during a painful post-game interview. Have you ever been around young male athletes? That's how they talk, Black and White.

If Kaminsky had said "I made that n***** look bad" the left would be screaming for his and Wisconsin's heads. Don't lie, everyone knows it's true

Absolutely true. Had Kaminsky said the exact same thing about him...the NAACP would he marching in Indianapolis and Obama would have a speech ready. He would 100% guaranteed be suspended for the Duke game.

But...a black guy said it. And it wasnt in a loving way to another black guy so that doesnt count. At least he didnt call.him a "faggot nigga" like EVERY major rap star calls their rivals and gets away with it.

But...I also agree with those who said there should be no punishment. Freedom of speech.

But amazing how bias the left is with the double standard.

So this is what sucks. Now instead of talking about a great Final Four game everyone is talking about what an 18 year old mumbled under his breath during a painful post-game interview. Have you ever been around young male athletes? That's how they talk, Black and White.
How come if white fratboys talk that way, the frat is kicked off campus?

Not that I give a shit about Rent-a-Buddy organizations.

And what of the rioting over the Kentucky loss, is that just what kids do too?

Is that acceptable?

You do have a point. I was a football player in college. And yes...nowhere in society have I seen race and class disappear than in sports. In a weird way...being called a "nigga" by a black rival Iis almost the ultimate compliment for Kaminsky!

I played college football and no such comments would have been tolerated by the coaches. Also, no players, black or white, made such comments.

You do have a point. I was a football player in college. And yes...nowhere in society have I seen race and class disappear than in sports. In a weird way...being called a "nigga" by a black rival Iis almost the ultimate compliment for Kaminsky!

As was I. Had one of our players made a comment like that, they would have been gone from the team and lost whatever scholarships they had as a result. The coaches would not have tolerated it.

Forum List

Back