Kentucky basketball should be disbanded in light of Andrew Harrison remarks

No one believes you played a sport goober. Cheering on the sidelines for the Black athletes is not a sport. Since you basically outed yourself as a liar claiming players didnt talk like that, nothing you say has any credibility. You cave chimps always try claiming you played a sport. Your slow white ass is probably allergic to sports. :laugh:

No one cares what a second class gorilla like you thinks. I can, with absolutely certainty, say that it didn't happen where I played. Since you weren't there, what you say means nothing. They wouldn't let you work at the school much less be a student.

All I need to know about the Kentucky team is that a bunch of your kind got their asses handed to them by a team that looks to be 75% white based on the team picture and one of the classless ones got his feeling hurt because white boy made him look foolish.
Now you're back pedaling?
laugh.gif

We all know you're lying. Why dont you just admit i?. You never played college ball dude. If you had you wouldnt have made such an asinine remark. Of course you care what I think you cave monkey. Thats why you keep trying to convince me you played.

The last thing that matter is what a big lipped piece of alligator bait thinks.

Your so called superior black athletes got their asses handed to them and you can't stand it. Neither could the porch monkey that made the comment I suspect you think was perfectly OK.
We can tell by how hard you were trying to convince people you played college ball. Either you played at Mayberry U or youre a lying cave chimp.

I actually didnt care If Kentucky lost or won. Everyone knows they all will be millionaires in the next few years. Cant say the same for your Wisconsin team can we?
laugh.gif

How many of them will be, in ten years:
Dead?
Broke?
Convicted felons?
All of the above?
Since they all come from families that are infinitely more prosperous than your trailer park and millionaires to boot, I would say you have a better chance of being...
Dead...
Broke...
A convicted felon long before they do.
laugh.gif

No one cares what a second class gorilla like you thinks. I can, with absolutely certainty, say that it didn't happen where I played. Since you weren't there, what you say means nothing. They wouldn't let you work at the school much less be a student.

All I need to know about the Kentucky team is that a bunch of your kind got their asses handed to them by a team that looks to be 75% white based on the team picture and one of the classless ones got his feeling hurt because white boy made him look foolish.
laugh.gif

We all know you're lying. Why dont you just admit i?. You never played college ball dude. If you had you wouldnt have made such an asinine remark. Of course you care what I think you cave monkey. Thats why you keep trying to convince me you played.

Your so called superior black athletes got their asses handed to them and you can't stand it. Neither could the porch monkey that made the comment I suspect you think was perfectly OK.
We can tell by how hard you were trying to convince people you played college ball. Either you played at Mayberry U or youre a lying cave chimp.

I actually didnt care If Kentucky lost or won. Everyone knows they all will be millionaires in the next few years. Cant say the same for your Wisconsin team can we?
laugh.gif

Dead?
Broke?
Convicted felons?
All of the above?
No one believes you played a sport goober. Cheering on the sidelines for the Black athletes is not a sport. Since you basically outed yourself as a liar claiming players didnt talk like that, nothing you say has any credibility. You cave chimps always try claiming you played a sport. Your slow white ass is probably allergic to sports. :laugh:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Despite whatever money they may have, we know one of them will still be a typical n*gger.
Thats always better than being a typical cave monkey. Of course they will be fine.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dead?
Broke?
Convicted felons?
All of the above?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Despite whatever money they may have, we know one of them will still be a typical n*gger.
Thats always better than being a typical cave monkey. Of course they will be fine.

Coming from one, that's what I'd expect you to say. You're not fine which means your one without money.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dead?
Broke?
Convicted felons?
All of the above?
Since they all come from families that are infinitely more prosperous than your trailer park and millionaires to boot, I would say you have a better chance of being...
Dead...
Broke...
A convicted felon long before they do.
laugh.gif

Actually, many come from such pitiful backgrounds they can't handle the money when they get it. That proves the problem isn't with lack of money but money management.

Forum List

Back