Kellyanne Conway needs to be subpoenaed by the House

Translation: Let's expand our fruitless fishing expedition to every person Trump has ever known until we find something, anything, we can use against him in any way we can.
LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.
Let the investigations begin and make sure the Dems are investigated, too.

For each R they should also name a D to be investigated.

Guess what?

The Dems would block the tribunals.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
This is truly hilarious. On what basis should the 'Dems' be investigated?

At this point in history? Why, because they're Democrats.
Just because....brilliant.

You consider what they do to be tolerable.

Or you are unable to understand how and why what they usually do hurts America.

Or you are too compliant to see anything but what you are directed to see.

Or you are satisfied by superficial answers.

Why is that Kellyanne working for the President and earning money....while at the same time being married to a scum who hates the President???????????and insults the President all the time??? What is wrong with you Kellyanne?????

Explain that to us Kelly! .......................because I for one do not understand your double faced situation!

Hmmm...

I agree.

She should forget about the jerk.

And I volunteer to console her as best I can during the estrangement.

:afro:

ok I agree

so why is the bitch working for the President?

after all the hatred towards President Trump she hears all the time, coming from her imbecile husband?

what's wrong with that woman?????what's wrong with stupid KellyAnnne?

this is disgusting!

Choose between working for the President or being married to that scum who insults the President all the time ...OK?

Love can make you weak and stupid and forgiving and foolish and courageous.

Why is that Kellyanne working for the President and earning money....while at the same time being married to a scum who hates the President???????????and insults the President all the time??? What is wrong with you Kellyanne?????

Explain that to us Kelly! .......................because I for one do not understand your double faced situation!

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

after all the hatred towards President Trump she hears all the time, coming from her imbecile husband?

this is disgusting!

Maybe it has become nothing more than a convenience marriage for each if them but it would be too costly to her job and his ego to split.

And maybe they both agree to present a pleasant facade to the public except for when he can't deal with something he believes Trump has done wrong and can't help himself and says something stupid out of frustration.

I love DJT like he is the Daddy I never knew, but I can commiserate with the mentally challenged folks who are unable to see our President's greatness because they focus on inconsequential matters.

she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.
There is not one single chance in hell she would tell the truth.

This is the nut-job who invented the term "alternative facts".

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

Maybe it has become nothing more than a convenience marriage for each if them but it would be too costly to her job and his ego to split.

And maybe they both agree to present a pleasant facade to the public except for when he can't deal with something he believes Trump has done wrong and can't help himself and says something stupid out of frustration.

I love DJT like he is the Daddy I never knew, but I can commiserate with the mentally challenged folks who are unable to see our President's greatness because they focus on inconsequential matters.

Then KellyAnne should go and find another job .....ok?

she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.

She invented term to describe what the lying collusionist Leftist media was doing.

And let's not forget the original inventors of alternative facts, which you and several other hostile posters regularly practice.

Dualism - Why is Islam puzzling?

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

So you can enjoy greater peace of mind?

:10:

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

No

So that the President be surrounded by the right people.

People who are on his side.

She invented term to describe what the lying collusionist Leftist media was doing.

And let's not forget the original inventors of alternative facts, which you and several other hostile posters regularly practice.

Don't be stupier than you have to be. She said that right at the beginning of the *administration* when confronted with the truth about inaugural attendance vs Spicer's painfully delivered blatant lies. Live on "CBS this morning" I believe.

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

stupid answer ^^^

Hmmm...

I agree.

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

stupid answer ^^^

But you and I we still love each other, right?

:11_2_1043:

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

stupid answer ^^^

It's not about me

it's about stupid Kellyanne who works for Trump and is married to a Trump hater! :dunno:

she should leave and find another job....because those two positions are not compatible.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. She said that right at the beginning of the *administration* when confronted with the truth about inaugural attendance vs Spicer's painfully delivered blatant lies. Live on "CBS this morning" I believe.

Certainly, she wasn't saying that which you allege.

You enemies of America frequently lie or twist the truth or tell half-truths and pretend to be ignorant (a VERY believable ploy because we all know how incompetent you all are).

When Trump announced his candidacy you lying liars on the Left made it seem like he was calling ALL Mexicans bad people.

No one trusts you because you foolishly waste your credibility on things that don't matter.

So, now I am comfortable doubting you got what she said right.

Hey everybody, do not take ANYTHING these Lying Leftist Losers say at face value.

Challenge anything and everything they assert, unless you already know the assertion to be true.

stupid answer ^^^

It's not about me

it's about stupid Kellyanne who works for Trump and is married to a Trump hater! :dunno:

she should leave and find another job....because those two positions are not compatible.

You may be proven right.

But, so far, her performance seems to be as high as it has ever been, from my unenlightened point of view.

And the Big Guy has no problem firing most anyone who isn't doing their job up to his high standards. So her boss seems content to keep her on the job.

So, please explain what you are concerned with.

She has a stupid husband who hates her boss and he is or was willing to express his stupid comments in public.

If it hasn't hurt her performance, what is your concern?

:confused-84:

Kellyanne Conway will say nothing about the administration. However, over a span of several months, Mueller will question her, make up statements supposedly said by others and ask for confirmation. Some of these questions will be innocuous or trivial. He will ask "did you have a tuna salad at that meeting because other witnesses say it was a BLT. Mueller will create more process crimes.

After watching two years of process crime creation it is clear that a criminal sentence is not Mueller's goal. That's only for threat. His punishment is to drag the process out until the accused is bankrupt. Then hit them with a ten day sentence.

I really do hate Democrats.

Oh yes she will, if she does not want to go to prison. Most do give up the crooks when it comes to them, then you have her husband, maybe he should be questioned. LOL.

Is there anyone in the Trump Administration that you liberals DON'T want to question? This gets more pathetic by the day. The White House chef? He'll spill the beans or he'll spend time in the slammer!!! (eye roll)

Translation: Let's expand our fruitless fishing expedition to every person Trump has ever known until we find something, anything, we can use against him in any way we can.
LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.
Let the investigations begin and make sure the Dems are investigated, too.

For each R they should also name a D to be investigated.

Guess what?

The Dems would block the tribunals.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
This is truly hilarious. On what basis should the 'Dems' be investigated? Clinton was investigated over and over again and you guys didn't even consider that Republicans should be investigated on an equal basis; you assumed they weren't doing anything wrong. Well, you were wrong, so very, very wrong. LOL

Let's start with Benghazi.

How did the military NOT send anything to help the poor bastards in Benghazi?

They told a Senate investigation that none of their military assets that might have saved lives could get there in time.

Let's examine that statement.

There is no way to know how long a battle will last in that circumstance, is there?

So, unless they sent no help because they expected them to die beforehand and this was actually an execution of our people, orchestrated by our people, I can't think of another good reason to explain the fact that nothing was sent to help them.

Can you?

'You didn't know how long the battle would last.'

Start @ 2:30

And what POTUS would do what BHO did when a dogged battle was just commenced and he withdrew to his quarters said, 'see ya'?

Explain that for us.

Benghazi has been investigated, up the kazoo. You people must live with blinders on. Too funny. Wanting to re-do what has already been done.

Forum List

Back