Kellyanne Conway needs to be subpoenaed by the House

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.

she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.
What she knows is the Trump administration has been good for America, all Americans, and the Democrats have been opposed to everything that has benefited the American people. I'm sure she would be happy to say that under oath.

What she knows is the Trump administration has been good for America, all Americans, and the Democrats have been opposed to everything that has benefited the American people. I'm sure she would be happy to say that under oath.

Well lets see what she has to say "under oath" as she is a known liar as well. Then Bannon and Bossie.

Translation: Let's expand our fruitless fishing expedition to every person Trump has ever known until we find something, anything, we can use against him in any way we can.

Kellyanne Conway will say nothing about the administration. However, over a span of several months, Mueller will question her, make up statements supposedly said by others and ask for confirmation. Some of these questions will be innocuous or trivial. He will ask "did you have a tuna salad at that meeting because other witnesses say it was a BLT. Mueller will create more process crimes.

After watching two years of process crime creation it is clear that a criminal sentence is not Mueller's goal. That's only for threat. His punishment is to drag the process out until the accused is bankrupt. Then hit them with a ten day sentence.

I really do hate Democrats.

Pelosi, Hoyer, Clyburn, Jeffries, Thompson, Nadler, Neal, McGovern, Cummings, Engel, Waters, Deutch, Scott, Yarmuth and a few others need to be thoroughly investigated by the Senate Judiciary Committee. I mean a serious ass-reaming. Every aspect of their lives.

They may be. Stay tuned. Lindsay's had a chuckle :auiqs.jpg:about him lately.

Translation: Let's expand our fruitless fishing expedition to every person Trump has ever known until we find something, anything, we can use against him in any way we can.
LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.

Kellyanne Conway will say nothing about the administration. However, over a span of several months, Mueller will question her, make up statements supposedly said by others and ask for confirmation. Some of these questions will be innocuous or trivial. He will ask "did you have a tuna salad at that meeting because other witnesses say it was a BLT. Mueller will create more process crimes.

After watching two years of process crime creation it is clear that a criminal sentence is not Mueller's goal. That's only for threat. His punishment is to drag the process out until the accused is bankrupt. Then hit them with a ten day sentence.

I really do hate Democrats.

Oh yes she will, if she does not want to go to prison. Most do give up the crooks when it comes to them, then you have her husband, maybe he should be questioned. LOL.

LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.
What was he hired to do? Fish for evidence of Russia collusion. Has he found any? Want to try that again, idiot?

What was he hired to do? Fish for evidence of Russia collusion. Has he found any? Want to try that again, idiot?
Yes he has. Are you blind and deaf? All of these people have ties to Trump and his campaign and worked for Russia. Little Donnie Jr. is next. LOL

She'll just say "Executive Privilege" the whole way.
Which means she can't talk w/o implicating Trump or lying.

I see, so that lets them all off, Jared, Ivanka, but not Trump Jr. That is really not fair, I can see if it classified info, but not what the Potus is doing underhandedly or has done in the campaign. He is not above the law.

Yes he has. Are you blind and deaf? All of these people have ties to Trump and his campaign and worked for Russia. Little Donnie Jr. is next. LOL
And where is the collusion? Here's a hint: There IS none. Not one conviction regarding collusion. It's a fishing expedition to find anything he can, whether it has anything to do with collusion or not. Are you blind and deaf or just consumed with hate to a point that you actually believe the fantasies you spew on this board?

Apparently the left thinks that every crime anyone who knows Trump has committed is on orders from Trump.
But then we have Barack Obama that we can prove knew about the espionage that was committed by members of the FBI against Trump and his associates, they figure that Obama wasn't responsible. Mueller is busy trying to destroy evidence under the guise of a special council.

We're dealing with dishonest people here.
Their constant lying and double-standards are everywhere.
Give them power and all of this will be swept under the rug.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back