Kellyanne Conway needs to be subpoenaed by the House

Kellyanne Conway will say nothing about the administration. However, over a span of several months, Mueller will question her, make up statements supposedly said by others and ask for confirmation. Some of these questions will be innocuous or trivial. He will ask "did you have a tuna salad at that meeting because other witnesses say it was a BLT. Mueller will create more process crimes.

After watching two years of process crime creation it is clear that a criminal sentence is not Mueller's goal. That's only for threat. His punishment is to drag the process out until the accused is bankrupt. Then hit them with a ten day sentence.

I really do hate Democrats.

Oh yes she will, if she does not want to go to prison. Most do give up the crooks when it comes to them, then you have her husband, maybe he should be questioned. LOL.

Is there anyone in the Trump Administration that you liberals DON'T want to question? This gets more pathetic by the day. The White House chef? He'll spill the beans or he'll spend time in the slammer!!! (eye roll)
Is there anyone in the Drumph admin who isn't a crook? Not likely.

LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.
Let the investigations begin and make sure the Dems are investigated, too.

For each R they should also name a D to be investigated.

Guess what?

The Dems would block the tribunals.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
This is truly hilarious. On what basis should the 'Dems' be investigated?

At this point in history? Why, because they're Democrats.
Just because....brilliant.

Not just because. They have shown their party to be anathema. Diametrically opposed to foundational American thought. It is rationally assumed that they are working against our interests, and a large number of members are following a girl who is quite obviously mentally ill.
Absolutely hilarious.

Translation: Let's expand our fruitless fishing expedition to every person Trump has ever known until we find something, anything, we can use against him in any way we can.
LMAO "Fruitless Expedition"? Are you kidding? One crook after another among Trump associates. What is fruitless about it? He's a crook and all his buddies are crooks. Fruitless my ass.

Guess what?

This is truly hilarious. On what basis should the 'Dems' be investigated? Clinton was investigated over and over again and you guys didn't even consider that Republicans should be investigated on an equal basis; you assumed they weren't doing anything wrong. Well, you were wrong, so very, very wrong. LOL

Let's start with Benghazi.

How did the military NOT send anything to help the poor bastards in Benghazi?

They told a Senate investigation that none of their military assets that might have saved lives could get there in time.

Let's examine that statement.

There is no way to know how long a battle will last in that circumstance, is there?

So, unless they sent no help because they expected them to die beforehand and this was actually an execution of our people, orchestrated by our people, I can't think of another good reason to explain the fact that nothing was sent to help them.

Can you?

'You didn't know how long the battle would last.'

Start @ 2:30

And what POTUS would do what BHO did when a dogged battle was just commenced and he withdrew to his quarters said, 'see ya'?

Explain that for us.

Benghazi has been investigated, up the kazoo. You people must live with blinders on. Too funny. Wanting to re-do what has already been done.

If you can't answer this question, more investigation is needed.

There is no way to know how long a battle will last in that circumstance, is there?

So, unless they sent no help because they expected them to die beforehand and this was actually an execution of our people, orchestrated by our people, I can't think of another good reason to explain the fact that nothing was sent to help them.

Can you?

she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.
There is not one single chance in hell she would tell the truth.

This is the nut-job who invented the term "alternative facts".

She invented term to describe what the lying collusionist Leftist media was doing.

And let's not forget the original inventors of alternative facts, which you and several other hostile posters regularly practice.

Dualism - Why is Islam puzzling?

Don't be stupider than you have to be. She said that right at the beginning of the *administration* when confronted with the truth about inaugural attendance vs Spicer's painfully delivered blatant lies. Live on "CBS this morning" I believe.

Certainly, she wasn't saying that which you allege.

You enemies of America frequently lie or twist the truth or tell half-truths and pretend to be ignorant (a VERY believable ploy because we all know how incompetent you all are).

When Trump announced his candidacy you lying liars on the Left made it seem like he was calling ALL Mexicans bad people.

No one trusts you because you foolishly waste your credibility on things that don't matter.

So, now I am comfortable doubting you got what she said right.

Hey everybody, do not take ANYTHING these Lying Leftist Losers say at face value.

Challenge anything and everything they assert, unless you already know the assertion to be true.

Here's the video you brainwashed tRumpkin, not that it will make any difference.

A

Guess what?

This is truly hilarious. On what basis should the 'Dems' be investigated? Clinton was investigated over and over again and you guys didn't even consider that Republicans should be investigated on an equal basis; you assumed they weren't doing anything wrong. Well, you were wrong, so very, very wrong. LOL

They told a Senate investigation that none of their military assets that might have saved lives could get there in time.

Can you?

And what POTUS would do what BHO did when a dogged battle was just commenced and he withdrew to his quarters said, 'see ya'?

Explain that for us.

Benghazi has been investigated, up the kazoo. You people must live with blinders on. Too funny. Wanting to re-do what has already been done.

Can you?

All questions surrounding BENGHAZI! Have been answered ad infinitum.

she needs to tell what she knows under oath. She also needs to be questioned about her ethics activities as well.

She invented term to describe what the lying collusionist Leftist media was doing.

And let's not forget the original inventors of alternative facts, which you and several other hostile posters regularly practice.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. She said that right at the beginning of the *administration* when confronted with the truth about inaugural attendance vs Spicer's painfully delivered blatant lies. Live on "CBS this morning" I believe.

You enemies of America frequently lie or twist the truth or tell half-truths and pretend to be ignorant (a VERY believable ploy because we all know how incompetent you all are).

When Trump announced his candidacy you lying liars on the Left made it seem like he was calling ALL Mexicans bad people.

No one trusts you because you foolishly waste your credibility on things that don't matter.

Hey everybody, do not take ANYTHING these Lying Leftist Losers say at face value.

Challenge anything and everything they assert, unless you already know the assertion to be true.

Here's the video you brainwashed tRumpkin, not that it will make any difference.

I got wood.

A

Guess what?

Can you?

Explain that for us.

Can you?

Why would Dempsey say that help wouldn't have gotten there in time without knowing how long the battle would last?

Really? Doesn't someone have to be accused of a crime before the fishing expedition starts?

The House is going to learn that their attempts to attack President Trump for anything they can make up are unconstitutional and that will be very soon.

I got wood.

You need to raise your standards, she's nasty looking.

A

Can you?

Explain that for us.

Can you?

Why would Dempsey say that help wouldn't have gotten there in time without knowing how long the battle would last?

This is not a discussion of your paranoid BENGHAZI fantasies.

She'll just say "Executive Privilege" the whole way.
Which means she can't talk w/o implicating Trump or lying.

I see, so that lets them all off, Jared, Ivanka, but not Trump Jr. That is really not fair, I can see if it classified info, but not what the Potus is doing underhandedly or has done in the campaign. He is not above the law.

What would be the first question that you would ask if you were a House Rep? Come on! Show us your vast knowledge.

Yes he has. Are you blind and deaf? All of these people have ties to Trump and his campaign and worked for Russia. Little Donnie Jr. is next. LOL

There is no proof that anyone in the Trump campaign 'worked for' Russia. "LOL"
There is a lot of proof. Lots. You must have your head buried in the sand. Willful blindness.

Really? Why is it that you are the only one who knows about any of this proof? Have you talked to Mueller? If not, why not?

Why is that Kellyanne working for the President and earning money....while at the same time being married to a scum who hates the President???????????and insults the President all the time??? What is wrong with you Kellyanne?????

Explain that to us Kelly! .......................because I for one do not understand your double faced situation!

Hmmm...

I agree.

She should forget about the jerk.

And I volunteer to console her as best I can during the estrangement.

:afro:

ok I agree

so why is the bitch working for the President?

after all the hatred towards President Trump she hears all the time, coming from her imbecile husband?

what's wrong with that woman?????what's wrong with stupid KellyAnnne?

this is disgusting!

Where are you getting this info? I have hardly ever hear her husband mentioned.

Hmmm...

I agree.

She should forget about the jerk.

And I volunteer to console her as best I can during the estrangement.

:afro:

ok I agree

after all the hatred towards President Trump she hears all the time, coming from her imbecile husband?

this is disgusting!

Maybe it has become nothing more than a convenience marriage for each if them but it would be too costly to her job and his ego to split.

And maybe they both agree to present a pleasant facade to the public except for when he can't deal with something he believes Trump has done wrong and can't help himself and says something stupid out of frustration.

I love DJT like he is the Daddy I never knew, but I can commiserate with the mentally challenged folks who are unable to see our President's greatness because they focus on inconsequential matters.

Then KellyAnne should go and find another job .....ok?

So you can enjoy greater peace of mind?

:10:

stupid answer ^^^

No, you have a bad attitude. Remember Mary Matalin and James Carville? They seemed to get along great and were polar opposites in the politics.

Kellyanne Conway will say nothing about the administration. However, over a span of several months, Mueller will question her, make up statements supposedly said by others and ask for confirmation. Some of these questions will be innocuous or trivial. He will ask "did you have a tuna salad at that meeting because other witnesses say it was a BLT. Mueller will create more process crimes.

After watching two years of process crime creation it is clear that a criminal sentence is not Mueller's goal. That's only for threat. His punishment is to drag the process out until the accused is bankrupt. Then hit them with a ten day sentence.

I really do hate Democrats.

Oh yes she will, if she does not want to go to prison. Most do give up the crooks when it comes to them, then you have her husband, maybe he should be questioned. LOL.

Is there anyone in the Trump Administration that you liberals DON'T want to question? This gets more pathetic by the day. The White House chef? He'll spill the beans or he'll spend time in the slammer!!! (eye roll)
Is there anyone in the Drumph admin who isn't a crook? Not likely.

Considering that no one in his administration has yet been convicted of anything, what are you talking about?

You cannot count Flynn as he still hasn't been sentenced yet and may yet walk!

ok I agree

this is disgusting!

Maybe it has become nothing more than a convenience marriage for each if them but it would be too costly to her job and his ego to split.

And maybe they both agree to present a pleasant facade to the public except for when he can't deal with something he believes Trump has done wrong and can't help himself and says something stupid out of frustration.

I love DJT like he is the Daddy I never knew, but I can commiserate with the mentally challenged folks who are unable to see our President's greatness because they focus on inconsequential matters.

stupid answer ^^^

No, you have a bad attitude. Remember Mary Matalin and James Carville? They seemed to get along great and were polar opposites in the politics.

That was my original basis for comparison until I discovered they had split.

Mary Matalin could do much better than him.

LOLOL

stupid answer ^^^

LOLOL

So? How many years did they work for opposite sides?

I got wood.

You need to raise your standards, she's nasty looking.

I think she is exquisite. Slim trim body. Full breasts. Always immaculately groomed. Gracious. Deferential to her boss. Playful. Smarter than me. Tough minded. Self controlled. Sexy. Loves America. She has a number of outfits and hair styles and ways of wearing her war paint that are a pleasant change up of images.

Notice how she put CNN reporter, Jim Acosta in his place with a comment that would not have made anyone else back down, but it so effectively Smacked him down that we haven't seen or heard much from him since this very incident.

stupid answer ^^^

LOLOL

So? How many years did they work for opposite sides?

Certainly during the entire time they were romantically involved and during their marriage, iinm.

Forum List

Back