Sheila Jackson Lee sued rape accusation

Good. She has one of highest staff turnover rates in Congress b/c she’s such an insufferable tart.

She threw up all over his house?

Then he raped her?

Smelling like barf?

How many years ago?

Graphic image removed. You are supposed to give a warning for such, per the Rules
deanrd

Yea, I think there needs to be an investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another one no one is talking about. So how come the “ me too” movement isn’t all over this? Allyssa Milano? Ashley Judd? Rose McGowan? * crickets*

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Accused Of Firing Staffer Over Rape Allegation | HuffPost
Democrats are just a bunch of lying co*ks**kers....so you'll never get them to be honest about anything.
Nah, americans are. These are just our elected representatives. We all stand by and watch this every day. Will tomorrow too.

Here is another one no one is talking about. So how come the “ me too” movement isn’t all over this? Allyssa Milano? Ashley Judd? Rose McGowan? * crickets*

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Accused Of Firing Staffer Over Rape Allegation | HuffPost
Democrats are just a bunch of lying co*ks**kers....so you'll never get them to be honest about anything.
This I already know. I just like watching them twist into pretzels explaining away such things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back