Kelly Slurs Dreamers: 'Too Lazy To Get Off Their Asses'

With out laws the entire country would be like that shit hole California

You mean the FIFTH HIGHEST GDP in the world, California?......
Go peddle your hatred somewhere else.
its the 6th.....and that is because of the wealthy coastal areas,many inland counties are not experiencing what the coastal areas are.....lots of unemployment and poverty inland......
The Republican parts of the state
doesnt matter how they vote.....are they part of the state or not?.....they pay taxes too....Imperial County has been at around 20% unemployment for quite a while now....thats pretty fucked for a state like california....but they make sure their rich get taken care of....

Actually, it's looking like the ones that did NOT trust the US Gvt when they PROMISED if they registered for DACA they would not be deported....are the SMART ones, not the lazy ones! :eek:

what's up with this gen. Kelly guy?

The law didn't change ... The government would not have been who they needed to trust in the first place ... :thup:
The government didn't promise them shit ... President Obama did.

Any of them that trusted President Obama when he acted outside the law were not that bright.
I can see where it might have seemed like a good idea to those already breaking the law ... At least the stupid ones.

Last edited:
You mean the FIFTH HIGHEST GDP in the world, California?......
Go peddle your hatred somewhere else.

What does that have to do with anything?

Ya think we are really that shallow and need California for anything, let alone taxes?

Kick those bastards out of the United States, sell California to China for all I care.

Then you have to find $360 billions of federal tax revenue.
California is the 5th or 6th largest economy of the whole world.
Without Ca you will be importing your food.

No we are not going to kick those hardworking people out of this country. Because we need these people doing jobs that racist assholes like you don’t want to take. Without them California will not be this good.
Hey moron, did ya know Ca has no water? Without water from Arizona they couldn’t grow shit!
they get water from the Colorado River which empties into Lake Havasu,which is on the boarder of Cal and Arizona,and Arizona does not own either of these ....

Blow up the Hoover damn and California is fucked.
so would arizona and s.nevada...all 3 states get a lot of power and water because of this dam.....

I would like to see a list of what Kelly has done to earn his pay, lets compare things accomplished.

Actually, it's looking like the ones that did NOT trust the US Gvt when they PROMISED if they registered for DACA they would not be deported....are the SMART ones, not the lazy ones! :eek:

what's up with this gen. Kelly guy?

The law didn't change ... The government would not have been who they needed to trust in the first place ... :thup:
The government didn't promise them shit ... President Obama did.

Any of them that trusted President Obama when he acted outside the law were not that bright.
I can see where it might have seemed like a good idea to those already breaking the law ... At least the stupid ones.

sure :rolleyes:
the president of the United States is not the head of the gvt....please spare me that nonsense....

he did use an executive order, just like Reagan and Bush1 did, until it forced congress to act....

the problem was the R congress refused to do immigration reform, for the 8 years he was in office....

sure :rolleyes:
the president of the United States is not the head of the gvt....please spare me that nonsense....

he did use an executive order, just like Reagan and Bush1 did, until it forced congress to act....

the problem was the R congress refused to do immigration reform, for the 8 years he was in office....

Congress writes legislation and the President cannot make them do anything.
If you want the law to change you have to go to Congress.
Whatever President Obama promised didn't change the law ... And Congress is not obligated to humor his desire to circumvent the law.

The President is not the totality of our government ... Nit-wit ... :thup:
There are three branches in our government ... All with specific duties and responsibilities.
You can hang hope and the desire to change on one of those branches and it doesn't mean shit.

5a79e5381d000026006adf86.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― White House chief of staff John Kelly said Tuesday that PresidentDonald Trump’s offer to save undocumented young people ― though only if he can build a border wall and slash legal immigration ― is generous because it would help immigrants who may have previously been “too lazy” to seek protections.

Trump has said he would support a path to citizenship for the 690,000 people protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, as well as for anyone who is eligible for the program but didn’t sign up. The White House estimates that’s 1.8 million people total, leading Kelly to call the president’s proposal “stunning.”

“The difference between 690 [thousand] and 1.8 million were the people that some would say were too afraid to sign up, others would say were too lazy to get off their asses, but they didn’t sign up,” Kelly said, according to The Washington Post. “So the president, shockingly, said OK, 1.8 million, and then probably the biggest shock was in a path to citizenship. That’s beyond what anyone could have imagined.”

MORE: KELLY SLURS DREAMERS: ‘TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES’

Wow, Kelly sounds like a chip off the ole block - like Trump. No wonder Trump hired him. Kelly is a mean man with a cold heart.
If they are not actively trying to do the right thing and become legal citizens what other adjective could be used to describe them ?

not all of it is....you would know this if you actually have driven through the state,were the wealth is its still pretty nice.....
I live in the area where the wealth is...it isn't what it used to be plus we are surrounded by trash, under served roadways, high taxes, high cost of fuel and goods, gangsta writing on everything that doesn't move, bars on windows and doors, smog, trash and filth everywhere and LA and San Francisco crime ridden streets...areas of the city you can't walk through after dark...It's no wonder why the productive folks are leaving...we left and still hold this house for Vacation rentals...believe me when I say...California is headed for disaster...

not all of it is....you would know this if you actually have driven through the state,were the wealth is its still pretty nice.....
I live in the area where the wealth is...it isn't what it used to be plus we are surrounded by trash, under served roadways, high taxes, high cost of fuel and goods, gangsta writing on everything that doesn't move, bars on windows and doors, smog, trash and filth everywhere and LA and San Francisco crime ridden streets...areas of the city you can't walk through after dark...It's no wonder why the productive folks are leaving...we left and still hold this house for Vacation rentals...believe me when I say...California is headed for disaster...
well i cant argue with that because i know what you are saying,but there are places in OC were some of the things you mentioned is pretty rare....but i know what you mean....

WASHINGTON ― White House chief of staff John Kelly said Tuesday that PresidentDonald Trump’s offer to save undocumented young people ― though only if he can build a border wall and slash legal immigration ― is generous because it would help immigrants who may have previously been “too lazy” to seek protections.

Trump has said he would support a path to citizenship for the 690,000 people protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, as well as for anyone who is eligible for the program but didn’t sign up. The White House estimates that’s 1.8 million people total, leading Kelly to call the president’s proposal “stunning.”

“The difference between 690 [thousand] and 1.8 million were the people that some would say were too afraid to sign up, others would say were too lazy to get off their asses, but they didn’t sign up,” Kelly said, according to The Washington Post. “So the president, shockingly, said OK, 1.8 million, and then probably the biggest shock was in a path to citizenship. That’s beyond what anyone could have imagined.”

Wow, Kelly sounds like a chip off the ole block - like Trump. No wonder Trump hired him. Kelly is a mean man with a cold heart.

John Kelly Implies Immigrants Who Didn't Apply for DACA 'Too Lazy to Get off Their A**es'

With all deference to the good general, there's actually another answer why.

They didn't want to out themselves as illegals. Give themselves a chance to slip back home and apply legally because they didn't trust what Obama did.

The general's thoughts @ John Kelly Implies Immigrants Who Didn't Apply for DACA 'Too Lazy to Get off Their A**es'

Typical huffy post commie bullshit. Kelly didn't say, I would say they were too lazy to get off their asses. He said "others would say were too lazy to get off their asses". I know it really hard for uneducated regressives to know the difference between the two, I guess that's what the huffy post counts on.

"Others would say"

Typical Trumpian rhetoric

No, more Harry Reid, reminiscence of his Romney didn't pay taxes speech.

Forum List

Back