Why Dem's Need To Worry Come Spring&Summer.Once Winter Is Finally Over.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dance: :cul2: :dance: :flirtysmile4: We all know that when its really cold/snowing/just plain chitty outside, the upper/middle class don't shop as much, just bare neccessaties. Even dining out. It's not as if of all 57 States are like Cape Cod/Long Island/New England in their prime 4 months all year long.
If this "Trump Boom" continues into the warmer months of the year {and thats only two months away}, we just could see that 4 to 5 GDP growth so long as all goes well.
:hyper:
We just have to wait and see. Then if all goes well, we will have a lot more liberal gaffs to laugh at as Pelosi/Choomer and Maxine try to explain the "Trump Recovery of 2018".....and remember the "Biden Recovery of 2010"?,,,oh yah,,that went so much better than we all expected !!! :shutupsmiley:

:dance: :cul2: :dance: :flirtysmile4: We all know that when its really cold/snowing/just plain chitty outside, the upper/middle class don't shop as much, just bare neccessaties. Even dining out. It's not as if of all 57 States are like Cape Cod/Long Island/New England in their prime 4 months all year long.
If this "Trump Boom" continues into the warmer months of the year {and thats only two months away}, we just could see that 4 to 5 GDP growth so long as all goes well.
We just have to wait and see. Then if all goes well, we will have a lot more liberal gaffs to laugh at as Pelosi/Choomer and Maxine try to explain the "Trump Recovery of 2018".....and remember the "Biden Recovery of 2010"?,,,oh yah,,that went so much better than we all expected !!! :shutupsmiley:
The campaigns have already started, you can tell by the large amount of over priced hookers that show up...

• Banned
I
The campaigns have already started, you can tell by the large amount of over priced hookers that show up...
I was gonna bring that up. Even the hhookers
will see a 100% increase in business once democrats have more spare time for outdoor activities

I
will see a 100% increase in business once democrats have more spare time for outdoor activities
Even the tranny ones....

• Banned
I
Even the tranny ones....
Well I'm on a budget. 2.50hr is all I can afford. I wonder where I would have to go for that deal

I
Even the tranny ones....
Well I'm on a budget. 2.50hr is all I can afford. I wonder where I would have to go for that deal
The retirement home is good..

• Banned
I
Even the tranny ones....
ok,,,i will make an appointment

I
Even the tranny ones....
I wonder what the cheapest rate is in Vegas?....$4.00 Hr?

27858132_10156148787133588_6570136812812778445_n.jpg

I
Even the tranny ones....
Morge

Forum List

Back