Kelly/Gingrich Blowup

Kelly points to Newt the truth: men no longer can deflect from woman shaming.

Newt and Trump are both sexual deviants. Newt was impeaching Bill Clinton for having sex in the WH, white Newt was having an affair with another woman. Talk about the definition of a Hypocrite!

Oh Newt, Megyn is an attorney. So back off the threatening rhetoric...

FOX news fan are ya?

Nope, I hardly watch that "news" station. But when a person admits on video that he is able to easily sexual abuse women, due to his celebrity, well, what are people supposed to think?

The allegations and the women coming forward will follow Trump for years. If he ever did try to sue these women, he would be roasted like a Thanksgiving turkey.

FOX news fan are ya?

Nope, I hardly watch that "news" station. But when a person admits on video that he is able to easily sexual abuse women, due to his celebrity, well, what are people supposed to think?

The allegations and the women coming forward will follow Trump for years. If he ever did try to sue these women, he would be roasted like a Thanksgiving turkey.

But hillary is a saint right?
And besides,the bimbos the DNC keep trotting out keep getting exposed for what they are.

FOX news fan are ya?

And besides,the bimbos the DNC keep trotting out keep getting exposed for what they are.

Those "bimbos" would not have come out if Trump had not denied he ever groped a woman during the debate. That is what infuriated them.

THANK YOU DONALD!

FOX news fan are ya?

Those "bimbos" would not have come out if Trump had not denied he ever groped a woman during the debate. That is what infuriated them.

THANK YOU DONALD!

Where have they been the last two decades? Oh thats right,pulling gang bangs for money.

As long as Trump campaigns not only against HRC but also WJC and BHO, he will lose: easily.

Let's assume Hillary Clinton is corrupt? This is classic Megyn Kelly. Newt should have countered with we don't have to assume anything. Newt is making the point that Trump's supporters are highly motivated while Clinton's are not so motivated to vote for her. There is not doubt that trump's voters are going to come out in force. Trump's campaign has had to run against the wind of the media propaganda machine since the beginning and talking heads like Megyn Kelly are really just flashes in the pans that think they are arriving at a kill that has already been made. There is a very real possibility that trump can win but that case will never be made in the press because the press in in the satchel for Clinton. It is absolutely possible that trump can overcome this.

The news channel liberals hate so much (Fox) is to some extent pro-Hillary.

The corporate media in general is very pro-Hillary.

So I guess we know who corrupt corporate CEOs and the elites are voting for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back