Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

There was no link in the post in question....I quoted the post directly.

Even though I'm not going to make anyone forget J.J. Kilpatrick with my writing prowess, at least I can purge elementary school punctuation errors before declaring someone a moron.

Right, Like I said before I've been calling you two morons, morons for months.
You changed your icon and your signature because I embarrassed you into it with a few Snarky comments.

Dude I'm thirsty I've got to go get a drink.
If I remember correctly I used the word Snarky in a post and you took it for your own.
You are not the Sultan of Snark nor are you Snarkus Maximus.
You are just another right wing Moron that I taunt for amusement.

That's what trolls such as yourself do......no substance, all bullshit all the time.

Even though I'm not going to make anyone forget J.J. Kilpatrick with my writing prowess, at least I can purge elementary school punctuation errors before declaring someone a moron.

You changed your icon and your signature because I embarrassed you into it with a few Snarky comments.

If I remember correctly I used the word Snarky in a post and you took it for your own.
what the fuck are you talking about
he has been using that avatar and sig for a long time

On a roll again.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Wrong at the top of your voice on National TV what a pathetic POS.

What's a Keith Olberman? Is that some sort of Web-caster? I thought it might be a cable show but I checked the cable ratings and there's nothing close in the top 100...

Now, given that Joe Wilson was exactly correct in his statement that Hussein was lying... and given that the faux outrage of the left is beyond hypocrisy... there's no means for anyone to smack-Wilson-down...

Thus the assertion stands as little more than a pathetic subjective inference of the delusional variety...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

Section 246, “NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS”, "Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.”

DOH!

Now it's your turn to tell me that's not what 246 really means.

Morons......

On a roll again.

What's a Keith Olberman? Is that some sort of Web-caster? I thought it might be a cable show but I checked the cable ratings and there's nothing close in the top 100...

Now, given that Joe Wilson was exactly correct in his statement that Hussein was lying... and given that the faux outrage of the left is beyond hypocrisy... there's no means for anyone to smack-Wilson-down...

Thus the assertion stands as little more than a pathetic subjective inference of the delusional variety...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

Section 246, “NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS”, "Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.”

DOH!

Morons......

Show us where the verification process is written in the Bill.

That's what trolls such as yourself do......no substance, all bullshit all the time.

Thought I told you to go wind your watch.

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

DOH!

Morons......

Right there wont be any forms to fill out with any of your pertinent details the government is just going to spray the money from the water spigots.
Now as far as people committing Fraud in order to get the money well anyone with half a brain knows that it's going to happen.

Last edited:
Yet you can fake an SS card in about ten seconds. It takes a little longer for a DL. And most states still don't require you to do much more than pass a drivers test to to get a DL and you can get one for ID puposes without even doing that.

Yet you can fake an SS card in about ten seconds. It takes a little longer for a DL. And most states still don't require you to do much more than pass a drivers test to to get a DL and you can get one for ID puposes without even doing that.
not so much now with Real ID in effect, for those states that comply

DOH!

Morons......

Right there wont be any forms to fill out with any of your pertinent details the government is just going to spray the money from the water spigots.
Now as far as people committing Fraud in order to get the money well anyone with half a brain knows that it's going to happen.

Like I said..no substance......
Now. Since you seem to be mentally incapacitated to a certain degree I will ask again.
Where is the verification process written into the Bill? Anyone can fill out a form and submit it but do you actuaslly think anyone will begin checking into various other databases to verify citizenship or immigration status WITHOUT a law being in place???!!!! You fucking left wing loons would have a field day with that one!

How stupid are you leftwingers anyway......really.

On a roll again.

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

DOH!

Morons......

Oh Golly...

So there ya have it kids... Case closed... The Federal government is just going to send the bleeding Illegal back into the street denying them medical treatment UNDER THIS PARTICULAR SECTION OF THIS PARTICULAR BILL...

And this in defiance of the 1968 Law which requires precisely the opposite... which requires that anyone who seeks emergency medical care be provided such...

Anyone here 'feel' that the champions of Illegal immigration: OKA: The Ideological left... those who steadfastly cheer on "ETHNIC DIVERSITY" have eliminated medical care for 'brown people?'

Would anyone like to take 20 seconds and ponder the level of idiocy it would take to believe that this bill will deny medical care for: "THE POOREST AMONG US" and that ILLEGAL ALIENS will be left out of US Socialized Healthcare which is designed to provide UNLIMITED, CARTE BLANCHE, IMMEDIATE healthcare... and ALL IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS... SPECIFICALLY to serve "THE POOREST AMONG US..." to provide healthcare to THOSE WHO THE SYSTEM IGNORES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT?

My guess is, given their tendency for semantic bullshit... what we're looking at here is a ruse by which the Term "UNDOCUMENTED" is defined... and given that definition, that it stands wholly DISTINCT from "ILLEGAL"... For instance... if Jose has a Driver's License... that's a DOCUMENT which proves residency... If Jose has a Light bill... THAT'S A DOCUMENT which proves residency... If Jose has kids in school in the US... there's a Litanny of documents he and his woman can bring to DOCUMENT their residency.

Yeah... the issue isn't UNDOCUMENTED Aliens... The issue is ILLEGAL ALIENS... thus elements of a bill which speaks to "UNDOCUMENTED Aliens" is irrelevant to the issue which inquires of what it has to say about "ILLEGAL Aliens..."

Now could we have those who DO believe that the ideological Left is going to deny medical care for the poor ILLEGAL ALIENS... show there belief of this notion through overtly declaring "I BELIEVE!"

ROFL...

I need a volunteer to help me count up all of the believers who will surely come forward to state their EMPHATIC CERTAINTY THAT 'THE HUSSEIN CENTERS FOR PAIN' will be kicking the lowly ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE CURB...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

DOH!

Morons......

Oh Golly...

So there ya have it kids... Case closed... The Federal government is just going to send the bleeding Illegal back into the street denying them medical treatment UNDER THIS PARTICULAR SECTION OF THIS PARTICULAR BILL...

And this in defiance of the 1968 Law which requires precisely the opposite... which requires that anyone who seeks emergency medical care be provided such...

Anyone here 'feel' that the champions of Illegal immigration: OKA: The Ideological left... those who steadfastly cheer on "ETHNIC DIVERSITY" have eliminated medical care for 'brown people?'

Would anyone like to take 20 seconds and ponder the level of idiocy it would take to believe that this bill will deny medical care for: "THE POOREST AMONG US" and that ILLEGAL ALIENS will be left out of US Socialized Healthcare which is designed to provide UNLIMITED, CARTE BLANCHE, IMMEDIATE healthcare... and ALL IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS... SPECIFICALLY to serve "THE POOREST AMONG US..." to provide healthcare to THOSE WHO THE SYSTEM IGNORES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT?

My guess is, given their tendency for semantic bullshit... what we're looking at here is a ruse by which the Term "UNDOCUMENTED" is defined... and given that definition, that it stands wholly DISTINCT from "ILLEGAL"... For instance... if Jose has a Driver's License... that's a DOCUMENT which proves residency... If Jose has a Light bill... THAT'S A DOCUMENT which proves residency... If Jose has kids in school in the US... there's a Litanny of documents he and his woman can bring to DOCUMENT their residency.

Yeah... the issue isn't UNDOCUMENTED Aliens... The issue is ILLEGAL ALIENS... thus elements of a bill which speaks to "UNDOCUMENTED Aliens" is irrelevant to the issue which inquires of what it has to say about "ILLEGAL Aliens..."

Now could we have those who DO believe that the ideological Left is going to deny medical care for the poor ILLEGAL ALIENS... show there belief of this notion through overtly declaring "I BELIEVE!"

ROFL...

I need a volunteer to help me count up all of the believers who will surely come forward to state their EMPHATIC CERTAINTY THAT 'THE HUSSEIN CENTERS FOR PAIN' will be kicking the lowly ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE CURB...

And there it is the real reason behind the right wing uproar over Health care the not so thinly veiled hatred of those less fortunate or different from themselves.
Send the bleeding (insert your ethnic group of choice here) back into the street.

Last edited:
I view Keith Olbermann the way I view Air America. At first I was glad just because someone was on the airwaves saying things I wanted to hear said, but after a while it was like, "Eh..."

After a while they're just doing the same things the RW talkers are doing and it gets boring.

DOH!

Morons......

Oh Golly...

ROFL...

And there it is the real reason behind the right wing uproar over Health care the not so thinly veiled hatred of those less fortunate or different from themselves.Send the bleeding (insert your ethnic group of choice here) back into the street.

Hey... LOOKY THERE! A DAMNABLE LIE! An outright deception... an intentional misrepresentation of the oppositions stated position.

And right in the middle of a discussion noting the DAMNABLE lies of the Marxist Chief Executive selling his subversive Leftist policy...

LOL... If you had any idea how many people come to me and proviately tell me that I should stop trying to project that "liberals are stupid."

I'll be storing this one away as a classic demonstration of typical Leftist intellectual means...

I view Keith Olbermann the way I view Air America. At first I was glad just because someone was on the airwaves saying things I wanted to hear said, but after a while it was like, "Eh..."

After a while they're just doing the same things the RW talkers are doing and it gets boring.

Are they?

Hmm... Let's see if that's true...

Talk Radio Hosts who advocate for American principle draw ENORMOUS audiences; and thus are able to charge confiscatory advertising rates, which have ridiculous waiting periods...

Anti-American radio hosts have no discernible audience; which is the same for Olberman...

Are they?

Talk Radio Hosts who advocate for American principle draw ENORMOUS audiences; and thus are able to charge confiscatory advertising rates, which have ridiculous waiting periods...

Anti-American radio hosts have no discernible audience; which is the same for Olberman...

Thankfully it's really just a small minority of nimrods like yourself who believe they have an exclusive claim to defining what's American and what's anti-American.

Are they?

Thankfully it's really just a small minority of nimrods like yourself who believe they have an exclusive claim to defining what's American and what's anti-American.
you should take a look at a few of jake starkey's posts lately :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back