Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

Last edited:
he edited his post 2 minutes after you pointed it out and is now trying to claim he didnt make the error
what a fucking lying asswipe

He did it just like I just did this to your post and the edit was me removing the link from my original post.

Last edited:
he edited his post 2 minutes after you pointed it out and is now trying to claim he didnt make the error
what a fucking lying asswipe

He did it just like I just did this to your post and the edit was me removing the link from my original post.
if your edit was removing the link, why did he remove the link when he posted 2 minutes prior to your edit?
hmmm?

"Illegal immigrants would not be allowed to access the exchange that is set up," Gibbs said. Verification requirements are "something we'd work out with Congress," he said.
Ed...your the consumate dumb ass......I posted a link to the story you retard!!!!!!
White House stiffens against illegal immigrants - Yahoo! News

And you are the CON$umate arogant CONdescending CON$ervative.

Your link has only the made up quote with no link to the FULL transcript.

Ed you are dealing with two of the biggest morons I have ever run across.

Shut your pie hole biaaatch. I thoroughly enjoy making you libtard dumb asses out to be fools daily. All of your posts here have proved that beyond any reasonable doubt.

and you wonder why no one likes you.......

Yes you did the edit was the removal of a link not your lame attempt to start an argument.
so, you are also accusing him of removing the non-existent link as well?

No DC I removed the link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87899-keith-o-delivers-beat-down-to-joe-wilson-r-s-c-7.html
There was no link in the post in question....I quoted the post directly.

Even though I'm not going to make anyone forget J.J. Kilpatrick with my writing prowess, at least I can purge elementary school punctuation errors before declaring someone a moron.

On a roll again.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Wrong at the top of your voice on National TV what a pathetic POS.

What's a Keith Olberman? Is that some sort of Web-caster? I thought it might be a cable show but I checked the cable ratings and there's nothing close in the top 100...

Now, given that Joe Wilson was exactly correct in his statement that Hussein was lying... and given that the faux outrage of the left is beyond hypocrisy... there's no means for anyone to smack-Wilson-down...

Thus the assertion stands as little more than a pathetic subjective inference of the delusional variety...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

On a roll again.

What's a Keith Olberman? Is that some sort of Web-caster? I thought it might be a cable show but I checked the cable ratings and there's nothing close in the top 100...

Now, given that Joe Wilson was exactly correct in his statement that Hussein was lying... and given that the faux outrage of the left is beyond hypocrisy... there's no means for anyone to smack-Wilson-down...

Thus the assertion stands as little more than a pathetic subjective inference of the delusional variety...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

The bill Wilson was referring to said, "No money to illegals" IN CAPITAL LETTERS, and yet he was right?

Yea sure. And Saddam really was behind 9/11.

so, you are also accusing him of removing the non-existent link as well?

No DC I removed the link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87899-keith-o-delivers-beat-down-to-joe-wilson-r-s-c-7.html
There was no link in the post in question....I quoted the post directly.

Even though I'm not going to make anyone forget J.J. Kilpatrick with my writing prowess, at least I can purge elementary school punctuation errors before declaring someone a moron.

Right, Like I said before I've been calling you two morons, morons for months.
You changed your icon and your signature because I embarrassed you into it with a few Snarky comments.

Dude I'm thirsty I've got to go get a drink.
If I remember correctly I used the word Snarky in a post and you took it for your own.
You are not the Sultan of Snark nor are you Snarkus Maximus.
You are just another right wing Moron that I taunt for amusement.

On a roll again.

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

The bill Wilson was referring to said, "No money to illegals" IN CAPITAL LETTERS, and yet he was right?

Yea sure. And Saddam really was behind 9/11.

Please show us where in the Bill it says verification checks will be conducted on applicants.

Forum List

Back