Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

:oops:nobody cares................

"Countdown" has lost over 1/2 a million viewers since 10/08.................

What? Like maybe 859 people watch that show anyway:slap:

olbermann_keiith_pate.jpg

Ed..your fucked up. You can't even admit your dead wrong on this whole issue.

From a news article on Yahoo....
"Illegal immigrants would not be allowed to access the exchange that is set up," Gibbs said. Verification requirements are "something we'd work out with Congress," he said.

I think Ed just shit his panties......even Gibbs, the Mouth of the House, says there aren't verification processes in place!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No, unlike you CON$ Cynics like to check things. Especially when CON$ are notorious for changing quotes and in your "quote" the words "verification requirements" are conspicuously NOT in quotes so they were NOT Gibbs' words.

So I went to the press briefings web site and tried a search for the words in quotes and the search engine could not produce the quote.
It may be that that briefing has not been posted yet, but the quote arouses the suspicious mind of a Cynic.
Here's the link to my search, do you have a FULL transcript of the briefing your questionable quote came from???

Search

Ed...your the consumate dumb ass......I posted a link to the story you retard!!!!!!
White House stiffens against illegal immigrants - Yahoo! News

Keith has the most viewers under 35 years of age. O'Reilly has the most viewers over 55.

[youtube]I3ZLJj_q4xI[/youtube]

haha can't say I'm surprised by this video.

When I was voting I was having some discussions with people who were obama supporters and they were clueless

Lets see how many people can answer this multiple choice question:

edthesynic is which one in this video?

1. Alvin
2. George
3. Nick

keith olberman just keeps saying stupid shit hoping someone is watching his show.....

as the old joke goes.....what time does his show come on.....what time can you tune in....

I'll bet alot of you missed when he openly congratulated a Hannity.com user on the air. Yeah Overbite looks at that place, and places like these. He can't get anywhere on his own.

His "Countdown To No Ratings" Show is a LOSER, just like Overbite himself.

Hey, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey gets great ratings too. What's your point? That America is full of retards??

• Thanks
Reactions: PI2
"Illegal immigrants would not be allowed to access the exchange that is set up," Gibbs said. Verification requirements are "something we'd work out with Congress," he said.
Ed..your fucked up. You can't even admit your dead wrong on this whole issue.

From a news article on Yahoo....

I think Ed just shit his panties......even Gibbs, the Mouth of the House, says there aren't verification processes in place!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No, unlike you CON$ Cynics like to check things. Especially when CON$ are notorious for changing quotes and in your "quote" the words "verification requirements" are conspicuously NOT in quotes so they were NOT Gibbs' words.

So I went to the press briefings web site and tried a search for the words in quotes and the search engine could not produce the quote.
It may be that that briefing has not been posted yet, but the quote arouses the suspicious mind of a Cynic.
Here's the link to my search, do you have a FULL transcript of the briefing your questionable quote came from???

Search

Ed...your the consumate dumb ass......I posted a link to the story you retard!!!!!!

And you are the CON$umate arogant CONdescending CON$ervative.

Your link has only the made up quote with no link to the FULL transcript.

Search

And you are the CON$umate arogant CONdescending CON$ervative.

Your link has only the made up quote with no link to the FULL transcript.

Ed you are dealing with two of the biggest morons I have ever run across.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back