Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

keith olberman just keeps saying stupid shit hoping someone is watching his show.....

as the old joke goes.....what time does his show come on.....what time can you tune in....

OlbyNaziSalute.jpg

For our liberal friend. Enjoy. :lol:

keith olberman just keeps saying stupid shit hoping someone is watching his show.....

as the old joke goes.....what time does his show come on.....what time can you tune in....

I'll bet alot of you missed when he openly congratulated a Hannity.com user on the air. Yeah Overbite looks at that place, and places like these. He can't get anywhere on his own.

His "Countdown To No Ratings" Show is a LOSER, just like Overbite himself.

Pfffft. I don't consider non sequiturs, lack of thorougness of information, and hyperbole a beat down. But, that's just me; I prefer reason and honesty as quality beatdowns.

Last edited:

I'll bet alot of you missed when he openly congratulated a Hannity.com user on the air. Yeah Overbite looks at that place, and places like these. He can't get anywhere on his own.

If I may borrow a schtick for a second...

OMIGOD! All you people do is talk about Olbermann. You must really be AFRAID of him!

OK, that was fun. Carry on.

OMIGOD! All you people do is talk about Olbermann. You must really be AFRAID of him!

Who started the thread? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Who started the thread? :lol:

And you know...that is more Ironic even than I thought initially. :lol:

Forum List

Back