KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

No need for these racist trolls on the sports forum.
No need for you on the sports forum either. What have you contributed?

What do you think? Should the guy be banned for life from the NFL?

And what was your position on Kappernick?

My nephew is black, and the problem he discovered is there are very few decent women out there in the black community. Most of them are totally fucked up.

Talk about "racist stereotypes".....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not a stereotype when it's true.
What do black men do to keep black women on the plantation? All the young arab, hispanic, greek, indian, jewish women who are finally starting to date outside their family trees. Even white women date black guys but for someone reason you rarely see a black woman with anything other than a black man.

Maybe our dicks aren't big enough.

What if we were talking about Kolin KappernicK?

How does this relate to Kaepernick?

It doesn’t.
You mentioned race in the sports forum. Then you got in a pissing match with Taz which as usual with you YOU totally derailed the thread. You suck at this unkotare.

As usual, you are lying through your tooth. Bobo the racist democrat trolls yet another thread with his racism.

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.

It doesn’t.
You mentioned race in the sports forum. Then you got in a pissing match with Taz which as usual with you YOU totally derailed the thread. You suck at this unkotare.

As usual, you are lying through your tooth. Bobo the racist democrat trolls yet another thread with his racism.

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.
It's so cheap and easy to just call someone a racist and then feel all good about yourself even though if you go back and look you've added zero to this discussion.

It doesn’t.

It's so cheap and easy to just call someone a racist ...

It’s real easy when that person IS a racist, racist.

It's the white chick's fault for associating with a black guy. The sooner he beats her up, the better for everyone.

It's the mud shark's dilemma.....

This is not the forum for your stupid racist bullshit.
Are you a moderator? Is this the first thing you chimed in with on this discussion? Pretty pathetic. And you have the nerve to call anyone else here a troll? I'm going to keep going back to see if you have an original thought on this subject or if you only chimed in to tell someone else that you don't like their thoughts. It'd be nice if you had a thought we could kick around occasionally.

Well, the NFL has a lot of female fans and also many males fans, who have enough sense to know kicking a woman and when she was already down, is a pretty disgusting.
Well a lot of rational people are now realizing we should never go with our first over reaction to news because we always over react. This guy didn't kick her violently. The guy should get a 3 game suspension and will probably lose the rest of the season. Fine but he should be back next year.

There isn't one female football fan on USMB. Maybe there are some Tom Brady or Patriot fans but that doesn't count. That's like all the stupid bitches in Detroit wearing Red Wing jerseys back when they were good but today where are these fat women wearing their oversized jerseys to hide their obesity?? The NFL would die if it depended on women.

I just looked it up. They said 45% of NFL fans are women. BULLSHIT! NONE of the women I know watch the NFL but I know dozens of guys who watch. No fucking way the number is 45%. Fuck that. THey don't watch at 1pm on Sunday, watch the next games, watch Monday night and THursday night. Not buying it.

No Surprise: 64% Of Americans Watch NFL Football; 73% of Men, 55% of Women

And they say viewership is down? Was the number higher than 55 before? Anyone else buying this?

It doesn’t.

It's so cheap and easy to just call someone a racist ...

It’s real easy when that person IS a racist, racist.

oh cut it out. I'm just saying pravocative things. You can lighten up now unkepoo. Take a deep breath and blow...........me.

And ok, so I'm a racist. So what unkotard? Do you think Kareem should be banned from the NFL for life? I don't. That's weird a racist like me wants the black guy to keep his job and the non racist (you) probably wants him to be banned for life.

Your racism is implicit.

Republicans saying they aren't racist is like a southern plantation owner down south 6 months after the war claiming they aren't racist. Sure their entire history has been racist but what about them today makes them racist? They don't own any slave anymore. Prove a former slave owner is racist.

It's the white chick's fault for associating with a black guy. The sooner he beats her up, the better for everyone.

Are you a moderator? Is this the first thing you chimed in with on this discussion? Pretty pathetic. And you have the nerve to call anyone else here a troll? I'm going to keep going back to see if you have an original thought on this subject or if you only chimed in to tell someone else that you don't like their thoughts. It'd be nice if you had a thought we could kick around occasionally.

well what do you know,two trolls at it in a pissing contest with each other.:abgg2q.jpg:

well what do you know,two trolls at it in a pissing contest with each other.:abgg2q.jpg:
You're the best LA RAM FAN

So why do the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? You won't even attempt to answer that because you're one of those closet racists. So I'll help you out....they have white wives because white women will put up with doing things in bed (sodomy) a black woman won't. And thus, the black athlete treats his white wife as a possession he can beat and maybe murder if she doesn't obey him or tries to leave him.

So why do the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? You won't even attempt to answer that because you're one of those closet racists. So I'll help you out....they have white wives because white women will put up with doing things in bed (sodomy) a black woman won't. And thus, the black athlete treats his white wife as a possession he can beat and maybe murder if she doesn't obey him or tries to leave him.
A white wife is a trophy for a rich black man. I don't think black women are a trophy for rich white men. To me when I see a white guy with a black girl I think "oh he couldn't find a white girl"

Another racist democrat heard from.

Forum List

Back