KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

My nephew is black, and the problem he discovered is there are very few decent women out there in the black community. Most of them are totally fucked up.

Talk about "racist stereotypes".....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not a stereotype when it's true.
Naw, you're an idiot
Congratulations
Youre-The-Jerk-Of-The-Week.jpg

My nephew is black, and the problem he discovered is there are very few decent women out there in the black community. Most of them are totally fucked up.

Talk about "racist stereotypes".....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not a stereotype when it's true.
Naw, you're an idiot
Congratulations
Youre-The-Jerk-Of-The-Week.jpg
And?
You made the ignore list, Dickhead.

This is not the forum for your stupid racist bullshit.

Get a haircut.

Just got one last week.
Then change your avatar, you look like a tranny.
Am I the only one not overreacting to this video? He did not hit or kick her in a violent way. I can see a 3 game suspension because the idiot put his hands on a woman on tape and embarrassed the league so they have to do something.

Simply, he got caught on camera and with PC he’s got to be punished, 3 games max imo.

Ray rice knocked that woman out. That wasn’t cool. This was no big deal imo

Get a haircut.

Just got one last week.
Am I the only one not overreacting to this video? He did not hit or kick her in a violent way. I can see a 3 game suspension because the idiot put his hands on a woman on tape and embarrassed the league so they have to do something.

Simply, he got caught on camera and with PC he’s got to be punished, 3 games max imo.

He lied to the Chiefs and the NFL about the incident according to all reports, including quotes from Hunt himself. I agree that this incident doesn't come all that close to the Ray Rice incident, but I still think a 6 game suspension is likely.

Get a haircut.

Just got one last week.

He lied to the Chiefs and the NFL about the incident according to all reports, including quotes from Hunt himself. I agree that this incident doesn't come all that close to the Ray Rice incident, but I still think a 6 game suspension is likely.
That’s fine but not career endng.

I’m glad to see I’m not in the minority here. Out in the real world you couldn’t say this. I did at my nephews basketball game and a mother said you never put your hands on a woman! Like it’s black and white. It’s not.

I said I agreed but this was no ray rice. He didn’t kick her violently. If he did then ban him for life but he didn’t.

F women. They don’t watch football. If you don’t like this guy don’t date him. I want to see him run.

I’m glad to see I’m not in the minority here. Out in the real world you couldn’t say this. I did at my nephews basketball game and a mother said you never put your hands on a woman! Like it’s black and white. It’s not.

I said I agreed but this was no ray rice. He didn’t kick her violently. If he did then ban him for life but he didn’t.

F women. They don’t watch football. If you don’t like this guy don’t date him. I want to see him run.

I admit all I saw was a freeze-frame with his leg cocked back like he was going to turn her ribs into kindling. The real story was he was trying to hand her off to another black player and she got offended and slapped him. When you live in the kind of violence the NFL is, first instinct is to react and he did and got fired for lying to the organization about it. Everybody should take note....it ain't like the old days when you could sucker punch some motherfucker and get away with it...now, everything is on video....everything.

Get a haircut.

Just got one last week.

I have said plenty of times that I believe it can be just as justifiable for a man to hit a woman as another man. It's all dependent on the particular situation. It's usually best not to hit anyone at all, but being a woman shouldn't be some sort of magical protection.

I know a number of women who are football fans. I've been playing fantasy football with 2 for more than a decade. Kind of strange that you go from saying it can be OK to hit a woman to women don't watch football. You break against one generalization about women yet embrace another.

Just got one last week.

I have said plenty of times that I believe it can be just as justifiable for a man to hit a woman as another man. It's all dependent on the particular situation. It's usually best not to hit anyone at all, but being a woman shouldn't be some sort of magical protection.

I know a number of women who are football fans. I've been playing fantasy football with 2 for more than a decade. Kind of strange that you go from saying it can be OK to hit a woman to women don't watch football. You break against one generalization about women yet embrace another.

I don’t think it’s strange at all. I would think guys who think it’s ok to hit a woman would also believe women don’t watch football.

I don’t think it’s ok to hit a woman. And this incident would probably get you arrested if a cop saw it. But I don’t think this was so bad the guy should be banned from the nfl

I don’t think it’s strange at all. I would think guys who think it’s ok to hit a woman would also believe women don’t watch football.

I don’t think it’s ok to hit a woman. And this incident would probably get you arrested if a cop saw it. But I don’t think this was so bad the guy should be banned from the nfl
It's about the white man teaching the nignags another lesson of who's in charge.

Forum List

Back