KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

He barely even touched her, now go suck a banana.

Riiiiight....and hopefully he can find a new team, maybe be the next OJ, and win you chumps some bar bets before he finally murders a white girl.

He barely even touched her, now go suck a banana.

Riiiiight....and hopefully he can find a new team, maybe be the next OJ, and win you chumps some bar bets before he finally murders a white girl.
It's the white chick's fault for associating with a black guy. The sooner he beats her up, the better for everyone.

You could tell all of that from the video???

Didn't need a video to know what's been going on in our culture for the past 40 years....it's the outcome of "diversity" training or "you won't fuck me because I'm black" and the little white girls fall for it and end up destroyed.
Yeah......thanks for the racism and false stereotypes.

It's the white chick's fault for associating with a black guy. The sooner he beats her up, the better for everyone.

It's the mud shark's dilemma....will he put on a ring on it before he throws her through a window and she cleans out his bank account and steals his mansion and his Benz in divorce court. :badgrin:

It's the mud shark's dilemma....will he put on a ring on it before he throws her through a window and she cleans out his bank account and steals his mansion and his Benz in divorce court. :badgrin:
download.jpg

They shitcanned him for A LOT of reasons. First, they had a LBer a few years ago who beat up his GF then shot and killed her, then went to the team practice facility and killed himself. They also drafted Hill who got in trouble for hitting and choking his GF and they caught a ton of flak for that and did a lot of community outreach to try and appease the public. So with this happening, and him lying about it, they had no choice.

They shitcanned him for A LOT of reasons. First, they had a LBer a few years ago who beat up his GF then shot and killed her, then went to the team practice facility and killed himself. They also drafted Hill who got in trouble for hitting and choking his GF and they caught a ton of flak for that and did a lot of community outreach to try and appease the public. So with this happening, and him lying about it, they had no choice.
Maybe they should just keep these guys on a plantation behind walls, sort of like a prison, and if they want to get drunk, bring in some booze and bitches so they won't get into trouble.

My nephew is black, and the problem he discovered is there are very few decent women out there in the black community. Most of them are totally fucked up.

KC Chiefs Running Back Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel Video
TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Huntshoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018.

What is up with pro football players abusing women? This guy needs a year off and some anger management classes. Bye bye Kareem!

Women are equal they want treated just like the men don't they. < sarcasm>

I think the media is intentionally mischaracterizing what happened. I mean he was wrong but to say he viciously attacked someone is a lie
Fully agree with that. Every report is about Hunt "brutally attacking young woman" so you already have been biased in a direction. Then you see the video and keep waiting for the "brutal" attack on her that never happens. And As I posted elsewhere, the media has been silent on Abigail Ottinger's role in all of this which is also biased because that girl is no innocent angel. Not taking a side on this one, just pointing out the failure of Media to do it's job once again.

My nephew is black, and the problem he discovered is there are very few decent women out there in the black community. Most of them are totally fucked up.

Talk about "racist stereotypes".....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back