Boomer Eisasen calls it like it is.Chiefs with home filed advantage could mean superbowl

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Cool hightlights of the Rams/chiefs game.Listen at the 6:54 mark in this video in this link .Eisasen says what many here think that with home field advantage,chiefs will probably go all the way.They are a different team at home.

Jimi JRev

He has a point,as much as i hate to admit this,I dont think the Rams for a second would have won that game had the game been here in kc.

. I want the chiefs to be in the superbowl ONLY because they are the only team in the AFC that can beat the cheatriots.they are the only ones that match up well against those criminals so for the rest of the year I am a chiefs fan UNLESS of course they face my Rams in the superbowl of course.

I think they will take the rest of their games easily.The only one that worries me is the Seahawks game in seattle.The seahawks are not the same team they used to be though and are going downhill and have clearly lost confidance in pete carrol ever since that superbowl loss.

I think the chiefs will take them though.Carrol will do something stupid same as he did in the game against my Rams in LA i went to a couple weeks ago when he called for an onside kick that my Rams recovered which sealed the game for my Rams. I knew my LOS ANGELES Rams would win that game cause carrol in the end would pull something like that him being the criminal he is same as beliecheat.You just know Carrol KNEW the Rams would recover that onside kick.:abgg2q.jpg:

No defense....They'll get thumped somewhere along the way.

I am thinking it will improve with Talib backand they will play much better is he stays healthy but yeah if they play the same way the rest of the year,they wont go very far in the playoffs.It usually catches up with you when you have to play the best of the best in the playoffs.

Same applies to the Rams....Vikes and Chiefs tore that D apart.

Yeah but that was when they did not have Talib.When he was in the lineup in the beginning of the year,they were shutting people down,He is a major difference maker.a pro bowler and has a calming affect on the Rams players on D.I expect them to start playing much better starting tomorrow when he comes back off the IR list.

by the way wasnt this thread about how the chiefs NEED homefield advantage to beat the cheaters and go to the superbowl?

Not To Slam The Home-Town Chiefs
But They Have To Win A Play-Off Game

Which I see being no problem in the least for them this year.This team is not like the teams in years past coached by overrated moron Marty Shittenheimer whoses teams always went one and done once they got in the playoffs :abgg2q.jpg:and then continued that path as well when the chargers were dumb enough to make him their coach:abgg2q.jpg: and dont refer to last years one and done against the Titans either because this year they have Mahomes who in just his first season,looks to be a hall fame lockdown already as their quarterback instead of inconsistant alex smith whom they were stuck with last season.

This chiefs team is different than any chiefs team I can ever remember seeing in my lifetime.In years past under marty and other NFL coachs as well,the chiefs would play a great game at home against a very good team but then stink it up and lose on the road,the road was always their culprit,they were always a different team on the road during the regular season. THIS season,they started 3 of their first four games on the road against GOOD teams and won ALL road games no less. In years past,they would have come back with a 2-2 record but the players rally around Mahomes. The Kid is amazing.NOTHING rattles him.

LA RAM FAN said:
Which I see being no problem in the least for them this year.This team is not like the teams in years past coached by overrated moron Marty Shittenheimer.
Actually
Offence Conservatively, Let Defence Win The Game
Was The Hunt/General Manager Philosophy Before Marty

At Least They've Seen The Light
And Realize That Elways And Mannings
Are Essential To A Team's Championship Success

Never-Mind
It Was The Chiefs And Vikings
That Pioneered What's Now Called "The West Coast Offence"

I'll Watch The AFC Championship Game
IF The Chiefs Are In It
But Nothing Before

karpenter said:
Google Just Now "Improved" My Image Search
I Was Going To Throw In A Captain Obvious For Laughs

Gawd, Don't You Love
When Google And Microsoft
"Improves" What They Already Had Right ??

LA RAM FAN said:
Which I see being no problem in the least for them this year.This team is not like the teams in years past coached by overrated moron Marty Shittenheimer.
Actually
Offence Conservatively, Let Defence Win The Game
Was The Hunt/General Manager Philosophy Before Marty

Never-Mind
It Was The Chiefs And Vikings
That Pioneered What's Now Called "The West Coast Offence"

I'll Watch The AFC Championship Game
IF The Chiefs Are In It
But Nothing Before

yeah but I am talking about the LAST time the chiefs were winners in the playoffs all the time before andy reid which was in the 90's under shittenheimer.

Forum List

Back