KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.

So why do the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? You won't even attempt to answer that because you're one of those closet racists. So I'll help you out....they have white wives because white women will put up with doing things in bed (sodomy) a black woman won't. And thus, the black athlete treats his white wife as a possession he can beat and maybe murder if she doesn't obey him or tries to leave him.
A white wife is a trophy for a rich black man. I don't think black women are a trophy for rich white men. To me when I see a white guy with a black girl I think "oh he couldn't find a white girl"

Because you are a brainless racist.

A white wife is a trophy for a rich black man. I don't think black women are a trophy for rich white men. To me when I see a white guy with a black girl I think "oh he couldn't find a white girl"

I pulled up beside a little white chick twerking around in her car to some shitty rap song. I motioned to her to turn it down and listen to me. "You do realize no white guy will ever have anything to do with you if you're known to go down on black guys right?" She stared at me...I guess she couldn't think of anything to say. "Turn on some country music or rock and roll and knock off that shit....Otherwise, you'll end up beat up, knocked up, and passed around. I don't owe you this advice so don't waste it". Light turned green and she sat there staring at me until the guy behind her laid on his horn. :pout:

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.

So why do the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? You won't even attempt to answer that because you're one of those closet racists. So I'll help you out....they have white wives because white women will put up with doing things in bed (sodomy) a black woman won't. And thus, the black athlete treats his white wife as a possession he can beat and maybe murder if she doesn't obey him or tries to leave him.

But I'm right. For example I went to highschool with this DORK. He's still a dork only now he's a balding dork. He's an engineer and he used to be a wrestler so he's got his shit together for a dork but no hot white American woman would ever date him.

Yet he has the hottest Mexican wife. Found her somewhere in Mexico. She's a trophy wife for him but lets face it. He couldn't get a white woman like that.

Same for me. I'm dating a 25 year old Belarusian women with daddy issues. I couldn't get a normal 25 year old white woman. But I bet I could go to Tiawana and find something. Or Puerto Rico.

I pulled up beside a little white chick twerking around in her car to some shitty rap song. I motioned to her to turn it down and listen to me. "You do realize no white guy will ever have anything to do with you if you're known to go down on black guys right?" She stared at me...I guess she couldn't think of anything to say. "Turn on some country music or rock and roll and knock off that shit....Otherwise, you'll end up beat up, knocked up, and passed around. I don't owe you this advice so don't waste it". Light turned green and she sat there staring at me until the guy behind her laid on his horn. :pout:

This girl I'm seeing now is smart to never admit to me she's been with black guys. It would turn me off. It would make me think less of her.

This girl I'm seeing now is smart to never admit to me she's been with black guys. It would turn me off. It would make me think less of her.

Same here...I've always worked it into the first lunch date conversation.....if it's affirmative I don't show it but I don't call her again either.

Who would you rather date?

or

Same here...I've always worked it into the first lunch date conversation.....if it's affirmative I don't show it but I don't call her again either.
Screwing her won't be any fun. It'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hall or giving a whale a tictac.

Watch what happens in line at the grocery store when a black guy/white girl go through the check out. I have never seen the black guy pay, not once. And the black always looks sullen and detached about it because he knows people are watching the scene play out and usually wanders out ahead while she pushes the cart out to her car and head back to her apartment.

Watch what happens in line at the grocery store when a black guy/white girl go through the check out. I have never seen the black guy pay, not once. And the black always looks sullen and detached about it because he knows people are watching the scene play out and usually wanders out ahead while she pushes the cart out to her car and head back to her apartment.
A black guy told me they only date the fat ugly white women because those women will do anything they ask. It's not that they are attracted to fat white women. They cheat on them every chance they get with skinny black women. And they're hoping to find a skinny white woman like Nicole Brown Simpson.

So don't let them pretend they like big asses. They like Halley Berry

It doesn’t.
You mentioned race in the sports forum. Then you got in a pissing match with Taz which as usual with you YOU totally derailed the thread. You suck at this unkotare.

As usual, you are lying through your tooth. Bobo the racist democrat trolls yet another thread with his racism.

It's so cheap and easy to just call someone a racist ...

It’s real easy when that person IS a racist, racist.

oh cut it out. I'm just saying pravocative things. ...

And ok, so I'm a racist. .

When democrats get drunk during the day ^^^^^

Brutalizing is an exaggeration, but I am surprised this didn't become news earlier. He pushed her in the beginning and gave her a kick at the end, but when the woman was knocked down it was after she pushed another man back towards Hunt at the same time he was pushing forward. He didn't appear to intentionally push the guy into her. Not to excuse his actions, but this certainly was not particularly reminiscent of the Ray Rice incident to me.

Who knows what else might have occurred. Based on the video, while charges could probably be filed against both Hunt and the woman, it definitely seems like the kind of thing the NFL tries to punish once it becomes public.
The media isn't telling the whole story, the women were groupies trying to do stupid groupie shit and were denied and then the woman called them racial slurs. I'm not excusing putting a hand on a woman because you should be able to control yourself in that situation but let's be honest, racial tensions are high these days and some people can only tolerate so much

Band camp

Yet he has the hottest Mexican wife. Found her somewhere in Mexico. She's a trophy wife for him but lets face it. He couldn't get a white woman like that.

Same for me. I'm dating a 25 year old Belarusian women with daddy issues. I couldn't get a normal 25 year old white woman. But I bet I could go to Tiawana and find something. Or Puerto Rico.

What juvenile bullshit. Only 13 year old boys, the hopelessly virginal, or pretending closet cases objectify women like that. A real man doesn’t talk about women as “things” to “get.”

But I'm right. ...

Every racist wants to believe he’s “right.”

What juvenile bullshit. Only 13 year old boys, the hopelessly virginal, or pretending closet cases objectify women like that. A real man doesn’t talk about women as “things” to “get.”
Yes we do. You'd know if you were a real man.

A real man also doesn't brag about walking up and grabbing women's pussies but you voted for a guy who bragged about doing this right?

But I'm right. ...

Every racist wants to believe he’s “right.”
Yea look at you. You think you are right.

If you answered questions like the rest of us I could expose you as the racist irish republican you are but you won't so we just make fun of you.

Half the shit we say to you is just to fuck with you. You have to figure out which half is true and which half is not. But in the end no one is taking you seriously bra.

A real man doesn't cheat on his wife either but didn't Trump cheat on Melania right after she had Baron Trump? And you voted for him so you must love non real men.

A real man. You sound like such a girl. LOL

Forum List

Back