KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

blacks commit sexual assault at twice the rate of whites
hate crimes at twice the rate
murder four times the rate
graduate at lower rates
all ADDS up to lack of impulse control/etc

then you have a male NFL player with lots of $$$$/etc = big ego/etc

Is there ever a case where you don't blame someone's blackness for anything bad they've done?
I'm sorry--the truth hurts you
I just post facts--you are afraid of facts

also, I'm refuting all the anti-white lies
telling the truth
justice
you are against the truth being known?? why?

I'm just curious if you think that every time someone black does something wrong, the reason is because they are black. :lol:

"Afraid of facts" :lmao:
you have it backward
let me explain
the blacks/left/MSM are the ones that think EVERYTHING is racial
...BLACKman-- WHITECOP -!!!!constantly--when in reality, the cops don't shoot people because of their skin color
..the big Starbucks incident - BLACKmen lawfully told to leave--
..Kaepernick - cops shoot BLACKS/etc
...etc etc these are the BIG stories--day after day
....of course I've proven time after time on USMB there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting ANYone, much less blacks
but the MSM/blacks try to make you believe otherwise by telling LIES/bullshit

every time a WHITE blows his nose in front of a black, the blacks scream RACISM

You repeatedly post about black crime statistics. You don't just do it in threads about overall crime, you do it in threads like this about individuals. But you don't make things racial, it's the left! :lol:

This thread is about Kareem Hunt. You are the one that decided to make it about blacks in general and imply that Hunt being black is the reason for his actions. ;)

What is up with pro football players abusing women? This guy needs a year off and some anger management classes. Bye bye Kareem!

I disagree. There are no broads playing in the NFL, so Mr. Hunt will not be able to be in a position to beat the crap out of them while on the field.

It would seem like the NFL is a good place for him to work, it will keep him out of trouble at least part of the time.

blacks commit sexual assault at twice the rate of whites
hate crimes at twice the rate
murder four times the rate
graduate at lower rates
all ADDS up to lack of impulse control/etc

then you have a male NFL player with lots of $$$$/etc = big ego/etc

Is there ever a case where you don't blame someone's blackness for anything bad they've done?

telling the truth
justice

I'm just curious if you think that every time someone black does something wrong, the reason is because they are black. :lol:

you have it backward
let me explain
...BLACKman-- WHITECOP -!!!!constantly--when in reality, the cops don't shoot people because of their skin color
....of course I've proven time after time on USMB there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting ANYone, much less blacks

You repeatedly post about black crime statistics. You don't just do it in threads about overall crime, you do it in threads like this about individuals. But you don't make things racial, it's the left! :lol:

This thread is about Kareem Hunt. You are the one that decided to make it about blacks in general and imply that Hunt being black is the reason for his actions. ;)
yes-because that's all the MSM/blacks complain about
RACISM/RACISTS
EVERYWHERE

telling the truth
justice

you have it backward
let me explain

RACISM/RACISTS
EVERYWHERE

You are the only one I have seen bring it up. Feel free to keep blaming others for your propensity to bring race into things, though. :D

I haven't seen any detailed coverage of this altercation, but...

What I SEE on this video is a woman DARING a man to touch her, getting in his face, and getting EXACTLY what she deserved.

No doubt, this is why the constabulary elected not to prosecute.

If he truly wanted to harm her she would not still be around to complain about it.

I've seen no indication that she even filed suit, let alone criminal charges - a situation which I'm sure will presently be remedied.

Brutalizing is an exaggeration, but I am surprised this didn't become news earlier. He pushed her in the beginning and gave her a kick at the end, but when the woman was knocked down it was after she pushed another man back towards Hunt at the same time he was pushing forward. He didn't appear to intentionally push the guy into her. Not to excuse his actions, but this certainly was not particularly reminiscent of the Ray Rice incident to me.

Who knows what else might have occurred. Based on the video, while charges could probably be filed against both Hunt and the woman, it definitely seems like the kind of thing the NFL tries to punish once it becomes public.

I would be shocked if this doesn’t cost him a minimum of 2 games, and very possibly the rest of this season. The NFL is cracking down on this. It’s a bad image, especially in the ME TOO environment we are in.
The Chiefs fired him.

These pro athletes have no idea of courtesy. They start out in school being babies for their athletic abilities and pass to higher grades with the help of tutors or falsified test results. They get into universities based upon their abilities to bring $$$$ to the schools and are then passed onto the pro ranks. They've been treated as idols all their lives and have no understanding of the rights of others.

It's about time that professional sports castigate them for anti-social behavior. I'd love to see more of it!

The Kansas City Chiefs released Kareem Hunt because last Feb he got into an altercation with a woman in a hotel hallway.
Apparently a video surfaced that shows Hunt and the 19 year old woman arguing and becoming violent, WITH EACH OTHER.
The woman doesn't back down, so Hunt shoves her, and yet she persists on antagonizing him. Eventually during a shoving match he ends up knocking her down and kicking her lightly in the ass.
kareem-hunt-chiefs-photos-04-300w.jpg

So, of course, the Chiefs release the probowl caliber RB.

It looks to me that athletes need security to keep loudmouthed gold diggers away so these situations never come up. Single NFL players go out to party and they get in arguments with women sometimes. As of yet I don't know the full circumstances, or who this woman is, but because she refused to STFU and walk away, a player's career is in jeopardy. I watched the video and it appeared that nothing Kareem did was brutal or harmful to the woman. She just wouldn't leave him alone.

The video is here.....you be the judge......KC Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt Over Video of Him Brutalizing Woman

Last edited:

More results of utter bullshit left wing feminism movement......

Let this short video explain.....

telling the truth
justice

you have it backward
let me explain

RACISM/RACISTS
EVERYWHERE

You are the only one I have seen bring it up. Feel free to keep blaming others for your propensity to bring race into things, though. :D
you/blacks/MSM are blinded and your mind is warped by your perceiving everyone to be RACISTS/RACISM everywhere

He had ample opportunity to walk away, but chose to push two other people besides the female he kicked. The only real question is, why didn't the police and NFL do something faster. Had I been there, he would not have walked away.

Forum List

Back