KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

More results of utter bullshit left wing feminism movement......

Let this short video explain.....

-------------------------------------- [chuckle] , girls want to be like men eh ??

I think the media is intentionally mischaracterizing what happened. I mean he was wrong but to say he viciously attacked someone is a lie

He had ample opportunity to walk away, but chose to push two other people besides the female he kicked. The only real question is, why didn't the police and NFL do something faster. Had I been there, he would not have walked away.
The police said that what happened at best was not a felony. Nobody was harmed. No charges.
It also appeared that both of the parties were, if anything, equally guilty, not just the man.
Of course the media wants to blame it all on Kareem Hunt.

Last edited:
Chefs fans are PISSED!!!
From what I heard they shit canned him for lying about the incident.
Said he was asleep when the girl claimed it happened.
They shitcanned him because they knew he was going to be suspended for the rest of the season.
The Cowboys stuck with Zeke Elliot for the same thing a couple of years ago.

I was curious why so little has been reported on the 19 year old girl Abigail Ottinger, who was "brutally attacked" by Hunt. I italicize brutally because from the videos I see nothing of what Hunt did that fits that description. He was very physical with the man who randomly collided with the girl so you could say he brutally attacked the man.

FYI The girl is a Kent State student too young to drink in that state. She and her friend were out drinking with Hunt and his friends. Ottinger has not pressed charges and refuses to talk to the NFL or to any reporter. There were two police reports filed one with Ottinger being the instigator the other naming Hunt. Witness accounts are mixed.

Chiefs’ Kareem Hunt Seen Shoving, Kicking Woman In Video Of Hotel Altercation

Chefs fans are PISSED!!!
From what I heard they shit canned him for lying about the incident.
Said he was asleep when the girl claimed it happened.
They shitcanned him because they knew he was going to be suspended for the rest of the season.
The Cowboys stuck with Zeke Elliot for the same thing a couple of years ago.

They sure will look silly if they dont suspend him.

While it was a stupid thing to do I wouldnt have canned him even if they do suspend him for the rest of the season.
The odds of finding a back of that quality in the draft or through free agency next year are slim.

What is up with pro football players abusing women? This guy needs a year off and some anger management classes. Bye bye Kareem!

I disagree. There are no broads playing in the NFL, so Mr. Hunt will not be able to be in a position to beat the crap out of them while on the field.

It would seem like the NFL is a good place for him to work, it will keep him out of trouble at least part of the time.

Well you’re wrong and that’s why he doesn’t have a job in the NFL anymore.

Merged 6 threads, moved to Sports.

Please check for existing threads before starting a new one.

Stupid HO. Cant find a building to jump off? Go bang on NFL running back door and try to git ya sum mo o' dat. HO, anything for a dollar. HO in room tried to keep her goldmine all to herself.

This happened way back Feb? Police said nothing there. Chiefs suddenly decide to fire Hunt?After he helped ensure a playoff game?

Reportedly, some are college grad lol! And active students! Daddy must be so proud. Ho gotta Ho.

Not a good move but seriously, he barely touched her.

BULLSHIT! He kicked her as hard as he could when she was on the ground. He was pissed because she wouldn't screw his buddy and she slapped his face....same old deal....black man, white woman....she gets knocked up, beat up, passed around and her mother raises the little rat..

BULLSHIT! He kicked her as hard as he could when she was on the ground. He was pissed because she wouldn't screw his buddy and she slapped his face....same old deal....black man, white woman....she gets knocked up, beat up, passed around and her mother raises the little rat..
You could tell all of that from the video???

He barely even touched her, now go suck a banana.

You could tell all of that from the video???

Didn't need a video to know what's been going on in our culture for the past 40 years....it's the outcome of "diversity" training or "you won't fuck me because I'm black" and the little white girls fall for it and end up destroyed.

Forum List

Back