Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

Sallow, you're credibility takes hits when you call someone traitorous and murderous when they have done neither. You're smarter than that. Come on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc]YouTube - ‪Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]
A juror's doubts – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

You find me a governor of New York that's been talking about Secession. Or a rally including a candidate for governor that yelling about how much he hates the flag and the government of the United States. While you're at it..find me a governor who had compelling evidence that the guy he's sending to death might be innocent..and yet he sends them to death anyway.

You asshole hypocrite. You elected a president who sat in a church for 20 years screaming God Damn America..

I want to see a clip of that. I don't believe it. You lie.

Hell's bell, post a clip of the President saying "God Damn America" anywhere.

Indeed. Look how petulant and foot-stampy they get when someone disagrees with them.

Just like the leftists here, actually.

Look at this insanity.... You can clearly see on her face its all about her, and she believes shes better than Jesus...

t1larg.pelosi.dems.gavel.gi.jpg

Oh and then you got that asshole Barney Frank who loves to spend taxpayer money, and insisted there was no banking problems who got into a fight with a fairy owner over $1.00 senior discount fairy ride to a gay cruise he was taking his 20 something year old boyfriend on...

Its funny when its his money hes frugal, but when its our money hes extremely liberal...
I am a Democrat because I believe in helping those in need. All of us, you and I, have an obligation to those less fortunate. You go first, okay? I'm a little short this week.
No YOU feel the need to obligated. Before the invention of the welfare state, believe it or not, people did indeed help each other no questions asked.
Unfortunately the need to help the less fortunate has evolved into a government program of forced contribution.
Sadly, the less fortunate are not getting the services they should because our social safety net system is being gamed by those who think they are owed something.
The New Deal and Great Society programs have not done as promised which is ending poverty. These programs and present programs have created a permanent underclass of entitled needy greedy do nothings who exist to live off the taxpayer tit.

I am a Democrat because I believe in helping those in need. All of us, you and I, have an obligation to those less fortunate. You go first, okay? I'm a little short this week.
No YOU feel the need to obligated. Before the invention of the welfare state, believe it or not, people did indeed help each other no questions asked.
Unfortunately the need to help the less fortunate has evolved into a government program of forced contribution.
Sadly, the less fortunate are not getting the services they should because our social safety net system is being gamed by those who think they are owed something.
The New Deal and Great Society programs have not done as promised which is ending poverty. These programs and present programs have created a permanent underclass of entitled needy greedy do nothings who exist to live off the taxpayer tit.
Dood. Read the link. It's a satire of liberal attitudes. Satire, but very accurate.

Dood. Read the link. It's a satire of liberal attitudes. Satire, but very accurate.
And what is satire but born of truth?

And what is satire but born of truth?
Indeed. :tongue:

Ahh there was a bit of confusion on my part. I misread your post and reacted to the comments without trying to decipher them. Sorry.
I now see the satire. I agree. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Yep went back and saw where I screwed up....

Ahh there was a bit of confusion on my part. I misread your post and reacted to the comments without trying to decipher them. Sorry.
I now see the satire. I agree. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
No sweat. It happens. :beer:

Texas has a booming economy and their unemployment rates have been below the national average for over a decade.

Apparently many people view Texas as a good place to seek employment and to move to. Over 900k people have moved to Texas from other parts of the country and abroad since 2000...which will be leading them to gain more house appointments and electorial votes (while NY,as an example, will be losing some of theirs due to people leaving the state in droves...due to the high cost of living).

They don't move there because of the loving, welcoming nature of the natives, that's for damned sure. They move there because Texas provides jobs in the oil industry (which obviously will survive any recession) and the myriad businesses that support it.
And business cycles come around. I remember when, around 1990, Texas was having its own little depression.

There was an 'oil patch' depression in the 80's that hit Texas bad, when oil was something like 12 bucks a barrel.

They don't move there because of the loving, welcoming nature of the natives, that's for damned sure. They move there because Texas provides jobs in the oil industry (which obviously will survive any recession) and the myriad businesses that support it.
And business cycles come around. I remember when, around 1990, Texas was having its own little depression.

There was an 'oil patch' depression in the 80's that hit Texas bad, when oil was something like 12 bucks a barrel.
And now Michigan is in a depression. And it's permanent.
Thanks to the insight of the auto industry, the State Government's failure to market itself to new industries and the selfishness of the UAW.

Forum List

Back