Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

Uh, Obama won the south because of black votes and dumb white people that believed his claims/lies.

The illegals hiding in the south aren't voting in the south like they do in states run by libs in NY, CA, etc. Just because illegals can vote in Los Angeles thanks to libs doesn't mean they can in Atlanta.

Actually, it pisses off Hispanics across the board, which is why the states with larger Hispanic populations are shifting toward the Democrats.
An assumption based on your opinion.
I find it amusing how you libs seeing your base eroding have to turn to any means necessary( importing illegals, allowing them unfettered access to social programs and the vote) to tilt the scale in your favor.
BTW, your side is screaming in objection to "illegal = Latino".....Yet you then go on to opine that Latinos are auto democrat votes. Then you label anti illegal immigration proposals as "anti-Hispanic"....You cannot have it both ways.
The Left in it's arrogance, assumes all minorities to be safely in the pocket of the democrat party.

It's not an assumption. Look at election results. I haven't ran the numbers for other regions, but at least in the south, there is a clear relationship between population growth and share of the vote Obama in 2008 carried relative to Kerry and Gore.

No one is wanting to have it both ways. Hispanics see actions taken against "illegals" as being against them more broadly. Arizona's not pulling over white guys and asking for their papers.

9/11 happened on George W. Bush watch. And while he was warned that the brother of the man who he started a business with..would be involved. George W. Bush was no stranger to Osama Bin Laden, his father funded the crazy religious zealot..when he was fighting the Russians. After 9/11 George W. Bush made sure Bin Laden's family got out of harms way..by helping them leave the country. George W. Bush..said he was after Osama, but somehow killed the President of Iraq, Saddam Hussien, instead. That guy had nothing to do with 9/11. Osama Bin Laden..planned it. Financed it. Ordered it done. So thanks to the Bushes and their DIRECT involvement with the Bin Ladens, 3,000 Americans died, horrible deaths. Thanks to the Bushes, 2 unpaid for wars bankrupted this nation. Thanks to the Bushes, thousands of troops have been injured and killed..as well as hundreds of thousands of Afghan and Iraqi citizens.

And this whole thing could have been over in 2 weeks..had George W. Bush wiped out the camps in Afghanistan and killed Osama Bin Laden. But nope:

YouTube - ‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏
CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

You people are fucked up.
Actually 9/11 began under Clinton's watch. bin Laden was handed on a gold plated serving dish to Clinton and he refused.
Now you will spout off these lefty conspiracy theories about the alleged 9/11 hoax.
Yes yes yes....bore us to death

Actually..that's a lie. No one offered Bin Laden's head on a platter. Actually quite the opposite. The conservatives were against hunting down Bin Laden. They would not allow Special Forces to enter any of the regions that Bin Laden was hiding in to track him down. Conservatives were much more interested in impeaching the President over a blow job. That's not a made up internet story. That's the history.

But to the bigger point. 9/11 started when George HW Bush funded the muhjaideen. They were as radical back then as they were when they broke off into the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Afghanistan was a "proof of concept" for them, to see if they could fight a big western power. And they showed it could be done...and by using resources from the West.
LiveLeak.com - Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture.
Senate Report: U.S. Could Have Captured bin Laden in 2001 | The Moderate Voice

BOTH Clinton and Bush 43's admins had their chance.
However, It was Clinton's opportunity first.
Nice try at omitting pertinent info....

For those wondering why the Republicans are having a problem with Hispanic voters, see GoneBezerk's claim that all Hispanics are illegal immigrants.

The majority of "legal" hispanics are found in FL, NY, TX, NM, AZ, CO and CA.

The majority of hispanics one would find in say AL....are working in the AG industry and are illegal.

So when you say Obama won the south because of hispanics....you are a dumbfuck. FYI....most Cuban American voters in FL are Republicans, take a look at one of their Senators for a hint.

For those wondering why the Republicans are having a problem with Hispanic voters, see GoneBezerk's claim that all Hispanics are illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
Idiots like you try to use one truth (Clinton's story) to pass off a lie (Bush's story).

Bush was trying to get his appointees past Congress while UBL was working on his 9/11 plans. I'm sure you libs would've been gung-ho if Bush invaded/attacked Afghanistan on 10 Sep 01.

Actually 9/11 began under Clinton's watch. bin Laden was handed on a gold plated serving dish to Clinton and he refused.
Now you will spout off these lefty conspiracy theories about the alleged 9/11 hoax.
Yes yes yes....bore us to death

Actually..that's a lie. No one offered Bin Laden's head on a platter. Actually quite the opposite. The conservatives were against hunting down Bin Laden. They would not allow Special Forces to enter any of the regions that Bin Laden was hiding in to track him down. Conservatives were much more interested in impeaching the President over a blow job. That's not a made up internet story. That's the history.

But to the bigger point. 9/11 started when George HW Bush funded the muhjaideen. They were as radical back then as they were when they broke off into the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Afghanistan was a "proof of concept" for them, to see if they could fight a big western power. And they showed it could be done...and by using resources from the West.
LiveLeak.com - Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture.
Senate Report: U.S. Could Have Captured bin Laden in 2001 | The Moderate Voice

BOTH Clinton and Bush 43's admins had their chance.
However, It was Clinton's opportunity first.
Nice try at omitting pertinent info....

Idiots like you try to use one truth (Clinton's story) to pass off a lie (Bush's story).

Bush was trying to get his appointees past Congress while UBL was working on his 9/11 plans. I'm sure you libs would've been gung-ho if Bush invaded/attacked Afghanistan on 10 Sep 01.

What relevant appointees was Bush still trying to move through Congress in September of 2001?

Where did he do that? :confused:

"The illegals hiding in the south aren't voting in the south like they do in states run by libs in NY, CA, etc. Just because illegals can vote in Los Angeles thanks to libs doesn't mean they can in Atlanta."

"The illegals hiding in the south aren't voting in the south like they do in states run by libs in NY, CA, etc. Just because illegals can vote in Los Angeles thanks to libs doesn't mean they can in Atlanta."
Yeah, I saw that. So where does he say all Hispanics are illegals?

You must perservere, I'm sure an answer is coming forthwith.. :eusa_angel:

He's just that stupid.

Most legal hispanics aren't worried about the "plight" of illegal hispanics. It's not as his Juan born in San Diego and lives his life within the law cares a lick about Juan from Mexico until that Juan steals something from the American Juan like a job, money, social security, etc.

But libs think legal hispanics are dumb and attached at the hip with everyone on the planet that is hispanic. Talk about stereotyping....

You must perservere, I'm sure an answer is coming forthwith.. :eusa_angel:
I wonder if his browser has an English-to-Leftist plug-in? That would explain a lot.

He's just that stupid.

Most legal hispanics aren't worried about the "plight" of illegal hispanics. It's not as his Juan born in San Diego and lives his life within the law cares a lick about Juan from Mexico until that Juan steals something from the American Juan like a job, money, social security, etc.

But libs think legal hispanics are dumb and attached at the hip with everyone on the planet that is hispanic. Talk about stereotyping....

People who rely on identity politics have a great deal of trouble seeing people as individuals.

Interesting list. Hope you are not assuming that additional population are loyal republican voters. Increases in population in Texas, Florida and Arizona are primarily Hispanic voters. Recent ant-Hispanic legislation passed by Republicans does not endear them to Hispanics

It only pisses the illegal ones off so how they feel does not matter one bit. Fuck them. They are brought up every election and mean nothing every time because illegals cant vote.

Not quite. It pisses off all Hispanic citizens when they are treated like criminals, when they are hassled by police and when they are denied employment based on their heritage

Look for Texas and Arizona to be blue states by the next decade
Heritage....The liberal view.. Immigration status...everyone else's view.
In this area every domestic job, non skilled construction job, every landscape job, painters, are generally held by Latinos. Most of them are here illegally. That's a fact.

Of course Obama has a bias against Texas. He cant stand the thought of an environment of individual independence... Obama believes our governments role is to play nanny....

Obamafuck is an authoritarian nut, as most democrats are.

Wrong...my hispanic friends from Mexican to Cuban to Puerto Rican roots don't like illegals.

"Conservative" hispanics don't like people that break the law no matter their skin color and even some middle of the road hispanics don't like illegals jumping the line if they were forced to jump through hoops to live here from abroad.

People like you just lower the bar for society trying to tell us it is ok to break the law, you're full of shit.

Hispanic voters are historically conservative and understand the problem with illegals. Where they differ from arch conservatives is:

1. They want to be left alone. They don't want to be hassled because they look Hispanic or have an accent.

2 They support a path to citizenship for illegals currently in the US.

Recent republican initiatives oppose both

As a person that is both Puerto Rican and Cuban..Rightwinger has it Right.
Oh please.
Illegal means just that. The law was violated. No free pass for lawbreakers. State by state frustrated taxpayers are demanding their legislatures place road blocks in the way of illegal aliens.
The notion that people with Spanish surnames are not welcome in the USA is ludicrous.
You as a person of Caribbean Islander descent should know better.

He's just that stupid.

People who rely on identity politics have a great deal of trouble seeing people as individuals.

I believe a lot of those in government are narcissistic, especially democratically elected officials.

I believe they believe they're better then the rest of us, hence they're the best thing since sliced bread and they need to nanny us because we're not as good and smart as they believe they are...

Look at Nancy Pelosi, that bitch believes shes Mother Theresa. That fool has serious personality problems. Barney Frank is another assclown with serious personality flaws.

He's just that stupid.

I believe a lot of those in government are narcissistic, especially democratically elected officials.

I believe they believe they're better then the rest of us, hence they're the best thing since sliced bread and they need to nanny us because we're not as good and smart as they believe they are...

Look at Nancy Pelosi, that bitch believes shes Mother Theresa. That fool has serious personality problems. Barney Frank is another assclown with serious personality flaws.
Indeed. Look how petulant and foot-stampy they get when someone disagrees with them.

Just like the leftists here, actually.

Actually, it pisses off Hispanics across the board, which is why the states with larger Hispanic populations are shifting toward the Democrats.
An assumption based on your opinion.
I find it amusing how you libs seeing your base eroding have to turn to any means necessary( importing illegals, allowing them unfettered access to social programs and the vote) to tilt the scale in your favor.
BTW, your side is screaming in objection to "illegal = Latino".....Yet you then go on to opine that Latinos are auto democrat votes. Then you label anti illegal immigration proposals as "anti-Hispanic"....You cannot have it both ways.
The Left in it's arrogance, assumes all minorities to be safely in the pocket of the democrat party.

It's not an assumption. Look at election results. I haven't ran the numbers for other regions, but at least in the south, there is a clear relationship between population growth and share of the vote Obama in 2008 carried relative to Kerry and Gore.

No one is wanting to have it both ways. Hispanics see actions taken against "illegals" as being against them more broadly. Arizona's not pulling over white guys and asking for their papers.
You should have stopped at "I haven't run the numbers"....
Obama was elected by a an "anti" vote...
In other words, the electorate was caught up in a huge anti republican backlash.
As a matter of fact, without the white suburban independent vote, Obama loses the election. Those people were voting Obama for two reasons. One they were voting against Bush.Two they voted democrat due to peer pressure from their neighbors and friends.
Most suburban upper middle class people can be counted as being among the most politically uninformed of any demographic group.
The typical person residing in the suburbs does not vote issues. In fact they typically do not show up to vote in off year elections and rarely vote in local elections. Typical local election turnout in off years, is about 20-25%
Those that do bother to vote cast their vote for the person they think will win the election.

Of course Obama has a bias against Texas. He cant stand the thought of an environment of individual independence... Obama believes our governments role is to play nanny....

Obamafuck is an authoritarian nut, as most democrats are.

I would like to know why the Manned Space Craft Center in Houston, Texas was not given one of the retiring space shuttles. They were there from the very beginning. The only reason I can think of is Obama hates Bush, ergo he also hates Texas.

Forum List

Back