Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

Interesting list. Hope you are not assuming that additional population are loyal republican voters. Increases in population in Texas, Florida and Arizona are primarily Hispanic voters. Recent ant-Hispanic legislation passed by Republicans does not endear them to Hispanics

I wasn't aware that Dems had passed anything to "endear them to Hispanics?"

Census Bureau: Hispanics account for half of US population growth
The Hispanic population grew 43 percent from 2000 through 2010, four times faster than the growth rate for the US as a whole, the US Census Bureau said Thursday. Much of that was in the South.

Yet, what were the results of the 2010 election in the South?

Democrats won NOTHING!!!

There were no elections in VA, TN, or MS

They lost in North Carolina
They lost in South Carolina
They lost in Georgia
They lost in Alabama
They lost in Louisiana
They lost in Florida
They lost in Oklahoma
They lost in Arizona
They lost in Arkansas
The 2010 Results Maps - POLITICO.com

:lol::lol::lol:

In addition ALL of the Hispanics beginning their service in the HoR in 2011 are REPUBLICANS.

Last edited:
People who rely on identity politics have a great deal of trouble seeing people as individuals.

I believe a lot of those in government are narcissistic, especially democratically elected officials.

I believe they believe they're better then the rest of us, hence they're the best thing since sliced bread and they need to nanny us because we're not as good and smart as they believe they are...

Look at Nancy Pelosi, that bitch believes shes Mother Theresa. That fool has serious personality problems. Barney Frank is another assclown with serious personality flaws.
Indeed. Look how petulant and foot-stampy they get when someone disagrees with them.

Just like the leftists here, actually.

Look at this insanity.... You can clearly see on her face its all about her, and she believes shes better than Jesus...

t1larg.pelosi.dems.gavel.gi.jpg

Oh and then you got that asshole Barney Frank who loves to spend taxpayer money, and insisted there was no banking problems who got into a fight with a fairy owner over $1.00 senior discount fairy ride to a gay cruise he was taking his 20 something year old boyfriend on...

Its funny when its his money hes frugal, but when its our money hes extremely liberal...

I believe a lot of those in government are narcissistic, especially democratically elected officials.

I believe they believe they're better then the rest of us, hence they're the best thing since sliced bread and they need to nanny us because we're not as good and smart as they believe they are...

Look at Nancy Pelosi, that bitch believes shes Mother Theresa. That fool has serious personality problems. Barney Frank is another assclown with serious personality flaws.
Indeed. Look how petulant and foot-stampy they get when someone disagrees with them.

Look at this insanity.... You can clearly see on her face its all about her, and she believes shes better than Jesus...

Oh and then you got that asshole Barney Frank who loves to spend taxpayer money, and insisted there was no banking problems who got into a fight with a fairy owner over $1.00 senior discount fairy ride to a gay cruise he was taking his 20 something year old boyfriend on...

Its funny when its his money hes frugal, but when its our money hes extremely liberal...
I am a Democrat because I believe in helping those in need. All of us, you and I, have an obligation to those less fortunate. You go first, okay? I'm a little short this week.

Where and when has she ever said those things?

Of course Obama has a bias against Texas. He cant stand the thought of an environment of individual independence... Obama believes our governments role is to play nanny....

Obamafuck is an authoritarian nut, as most democrats are.

I would like to know why the Manned Space Craft Center in Houston, Texas was not given one of the retiring space shuttles. They were there from the very beginning. The only reason I can think of is Obama hates Bush, ergo he also hates Texas.

I liked Texas better when they were independent and self confident. This constant whining and victimhood does not become them

They have become the Sarah Palin of states

Of course Obama has a bias against Texas. He cant stand the thought of an environment of individual independence... Obama believes our governments role is to play nanny....

Obamafuck is an authoritarian nut, as most democrats are.

I would like to know why the Manned Space Craft Center in Houston, Texas was not given one of the retiring space shuttles. They were there from the very beginning. The only reason I can think of is Obama hates Bush, ergo he also hates Texas.

I liked Texas better when they were independent and self confident. This constant whining and victimhood does not become them

Interesting.

Does that make NJ the Tony Soprano of states?

Colorado, the John Denver of states feels he's being shaken-down on a regular basis.:(

Interesting.

Does that make NJ the Tony Soprano of states?

Colorado, the John Denver of states feels he's being shaken-down on a regular basis.:(

NJ gets 62 cents back for every tax dollar it pays. Tony Soprano is not doing so well.

Actually 9/11 began under Clinton's watch. bin Laden was handed on a gold plated serving dish to Clinton and he refused.
Now you will spout off these lefty conspiracy theories about the alleged 9/11 hoax.
Yes yes yes....bore us to death

Actually..that's a lie. No one offered Bin Laden's head on a platter. Actually quite the opposite. The conservatives were against hunting down Bin Laden. They would not allow Special Forces to enter any of the regions that Bin Laden was hiding in to track him down. Conservatives were much more interested in impeaching the President over a blow job. That's not a made up internet story. That's the history.

But to the bigger point. 9/11 started when George HW Bush funded the muhjaideen. They were as radical back then as they were when they broke off into the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Afghanistan was a "proof of concept" for them, to see if they could fight a big western power. And they showed it could be done...and by using resources from the West.

Nice try at rewriting history, but since when do 'conservatives' tell the Commander in Chief he can't use Special Forces? Never is the answer.

As to your ridiculous bigger point, the concept of the enemy of my enemy is my friend applied when aid was given to the Afghan rebels. You do remember who our enemy was then, and, unlike what your hero Obama says, it was not conservatives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7yKfXN4p0&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Chris Wallace Interviews Bill Clinton Pt 2‬‏[/ame]

Clinton explains it here. Your talking about a time where Clinton had bombed Iraq and bombed the Balkans. He was in big trouble with the Conservatives on both counts. In addition..they were vying to Impeach him.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? What kind of fucking nonsense is that?

Somebody should have been paying attention. Actually..there were people paying attention. The CIA had to contact the Afghan Rebels because they were torturing downed Russian pilots so badly..that they were killing themselves rather get captured. And the CIA rightly thought they were losing valuable intel. These rebels were nuts. The aftermath was terrible for the Afghan people. When the Russians left..so did Russian technology and they were flung into a new stone age. However..had nothing been done? Russians probably would have effectively left on their own. E

Of course, you're a sellout....just like Soros sold out fellow Jews to the Nazis.

Wrong...my hispanic friends from Mexican to Cuban to Puerto Rican roots don't like illegals.

"Conservative" hispanics don't like people that break the law no matter their skin color and even some middle of the road hispanics don't like illegals jumping the line if they were forced to jump through hoops to live here from abroad.

People like you just lower the bar for society trying to tell us it is ok to break the law, you're full of shit.

As a person that is both Puerto Rican and Cuban..Rightwinger has it Right.

At what? The age of three?:lol:

You people and your myths.

Texas has a booming economy and their unemployment rates have been below the national average for over a decade.

Apparently many people view Texas as a good place to seek employment and to move to. Over 900k people have moved to Texas from other parts of the country and abroad since 2000...which will be leading them to gain more house appointments and electorial votes (while NY,as an example, will be losing some of theirs due to people leaving the state in droves...due to the high cost of living).

They don't move there because of the loving, welcoming nature of the natives, that's for damned sure. They move there because Texas provides jobs in the oil industry (which obviously will survive any recession) and the myriad businesses that support it.
Nice try...ERROR....FAIL.

based on what?

*your* opinion?

:rofl:

Texas is thriving? I'd love to see your definition of thriving.

Texas has a booming economy and their unemployment rates have been below the national average for over a decade.

Apparently many people view Texas as a good place to seek employment and to move to. Over 900k people have moved to Texas from other parts of the country and abroad since 2000...which will be leading them to gain more house appointments and electorial votes (while NY,as an example, will be losing some of theirs due to people leaving the state in droves...due to the high cost of living).

They don't move there because of the loving, welcoming nature of the natives, that's for damned sure. They move there because Texas provides jobs in the oil industry (which obviously will survive any recession) and the myriad businesses that support it.
And business cycles come around. I remember when, around 1990, Texas was having its own little depression.

Texas is big enough to take care of itself. At least most Texans bloviate so. My company in boot camp included many Texans and Arkansians (? sic); those from Arkansas were generally easy going and self effacing, the Texans were the exact opposite as well as amazingly ignorant.

I should add I've spent some time in San Antonio, Houston, Austin and Galveston, the people in general are like people everywhere, it is only a small sample which give Texas and Texans a bad name. San Antonio has some of the best Mexican food I've ever had and the river walk is fantastic; Austin is a vibrant city of educated young people and Galvaston has nice beaches and some really fun bars. Houston is an arm pit and I have no interest in the Dallas owing to a basic hatred of the Cowboys.

Funny, Heart transplants get done in Houston, and they sent a useless politician to get her shattered head put back together, yet it is an armpit filled with arrogant hicks , but Galveston is ok considering that with out Houston, and Texas City it would have nothing but UTMB and the port to employ all the convicts that get dropped off by the prison buss from Huntsville, As well as the fact that the West end on the island in ware the state has put a good deal of its sex offenders. Oh, and all of those awesome beaches contain flesh eating bacteria as well as Mersa. Austin is great, and sets a good impression to visitors, and Dallas is a shit hole. See your perception was set by a visit. You don know how it is living here. Its the same with our politicians. Ron Paul, Hutchinson, Cornin, all phoney greedy reptiles and rats. Don't fall for there shit, they all scrambled for tarp, and support amnesty.

And business cycles come around. I remember when, around 1990, Texas was having its own little depression.

Don't forget the 80's to.

It only pisses the illegal ones off so how they feel does not matter one bit. Fuck them. They are brought up every election and mean nothing every time because illegals cant vote.

Not quite. It pisses off all Hispanic citizens when they are treated like criminals, when they are hassled by police and when they are denied employment based on their heritage

Look for Texas and Arizona to be blue states by the next decade
Heritage....The liberal view.. Immigration status...everyone else's view.
In this area every domestic job, non skilled construction job, every landscape job, painters, are generally held by Latinos. Most of them are here illegally. That's a fact.

I used to get pissed about that. Thing is, I dont starve because the quality of my work is superior to what the illegals can come close to. I dont fear them stealing my work.

Nice try...ERROR....FAIL.

based on what?

*your* opinion?

:rofl:

On the basis that not all jobs/companies that move to Texas are "oil" related. They move there because the state is friendly to both small and big business... have low taxes...low cost of living etc...

Lots of Manufacturing and Healthcare companies (to name two) have moved from places like NY and California to Texas for that very reason.

Last edited:
"God Bless America?" NO NO NO God Damn America.. it's in da bible" 20 fricking years of that shit.

Rev. Wright never yelled that for 20 years you lying sack of steaming shit. It was a few lines out of more than 20 years of sermons.

Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam. He was honored with three White House Commendations. He served the entire six years and ended his honorable service with an "Honorable Discharge". What the fuck have you ever done pisshead?

Who knows what set him off? The Rodney King beating? Women and children being fired hosed? Police setting dogs on grandmothers? All the kinds of things conservative have done over the years.

I know, maybe it was the "Tuskegee experiment", where the government let hundreds of black men infect their wives with syphilis over decades just to "see what would happen" EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE CURE. But pieces of shit, such as yourself, goes after this man who tried. He did more for the country in one week than you ever did in your entire pathetic, racist life. So what he did was bad, what "pond scum" such as yourself does, is worse. Enjoy your life moron. I'm sure those around you don't.

RODNEY KING deserved it. he never took his hands out of his pockets, and had multiple convictions for violent crimes and drug offenses, hell he was loaded when he got beat. They should have shot him, that way the city would not have burned.

THE TUSKEGEE airmen must have that martyr envy that Bod was talking about. Your whole rant about him is stupid. Get over it whitey to him and his ilk, you are the enemy.

Who knows what set him off? The Rodney King beating? Women and children being fired hosed? Police setting dogs on grandmothers? All the kinds of things conservative have done over the years.
How about a link of police dogs chewing on grand ma and the little ones getting fire hosed then ? The folks whom you mention who marched and got beaten for equal rights are American patriots. Heroes on the scale of the SEALS who put OBL to bed. You cheapen there memory by using it to defend Write. Fuck him, Even marines can be assholes. And John Kerry and Al Gore were big time war hero's to weren't they ? As usual, your mojo is weak.

Texas is thriving? I'd love to see your definition of thriving.

Texas does have an unemployment rate below the national average. It's also one of the poorest states in the country. It has one of the highest rates of people lacking health insurance. It has the second lowest percentage of residents who lack a high school diploma.

Also, you need to check your population stats. Texas gained seats because it grew faster than other states. The only state to lose population was Michigan.

The drop out thing is sadly true. We do have allot of folks with out insurance, but the state takes better care of them any way. Not having health insurance is actually a good thing here in most cases.

Interesting list. Hope you are not assuming that additional population are loyal republican voters. Increases in population in Texas, Florida and Arizona are primarily Hispanic voters. Recent ant-Hispanic legislation passed by Republicans does not endear them to Hispanics

It only pisses the illegal ones off so how they feel does not matter one bit. Fuck them. They are brought up every election and mean nothing every time because illegals cant vote.

Actually, it pisses off Hispanics across the board, which is why the states with larger Hispanic populations are shifting toward the Democrats.

Only the ones who can vote after amnesty.

Actually..that's a lie. No one offered Bin Laden's head on a platter. Actually quite the opposite. The conservatives were against hunting down Bin Laden. They would not allow Special Forces to enter any of the regions that Bin Laden was hiding in to track him down. Conservatives were much more interested in impeaching the President over a blow job. That's not a made up internet story. That's the history.

But to the bigger point. 9/11 started when George HW Bush funded the muhjaideen. They were as radical back then as they were when they broke off into the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Afghanistan was a "proof of concept" for them, to see if they could fight a big western power. And they showed it could be done...and by using resources from the West.

Nice try at rewriting history, but since when do 'conservatives' tell the Commander in Chief he can't use Special Forces? Never is the answer.

As to your ridiculous bigger point, the concept of the enemy of my enemy is my friend applied when aid was given to the Afghan rebels. You do remember who our enemy was then, and, unlike what your hero Obama says, it was not conservatives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7yKfXN4p0&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Chris Wallace Interviews Bill Clinton Pt 2‬‏[/ame]

Clinton explains it here. Your talking about a time where Clinton had bombed Iraq and bombed the Balkans. He was in big trouble with the Conservatives on both counts. In addition..they were vying to Impeach him.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? What kind of fucking nonsense is that?

Somebody should have been paying attention. Actually..there were people paying attention. The CIA had to contact the Afghan Rebels because they were torturing downed Russian pilots so badly..that they were killing themselves rather get captured. And the CIA rightly thought they were losing valuable intel. These rebels were nuts. The aftermath was terrible for the Afghan people. When the Russians left..so did Russian technology and they were flung into a new stone age. However..had nothing been done? Russians probably would have effectively left on their own. E

First you say this:

Afghanistan was a "proof of concept" for them, to see if they could fight a big western power. And they showed it could be done...and by using resources from the West.

Then you say this:

However, had nothing been done? Russians probably would have effectively left on their own.

Which is it?

The Russian pilots you refer to were being shot down by US supplied shoulder fired Stinger SAM's.

If you too uninformed to know what the term "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" indicates, you are beyond stupid.

Here is a short history of the Taliban that you may be able to comprehend.

Groups of taliban ("religious students") were loosely organized on a regional basis during the occupation and civil war. Although they represented a potentially huge force, they didn't emerge as a united entity until the taliban of Kandahar made their move in 1994. In late 1994, a group of well-trained taliban were chosen by Pakistan to protect a convoy trying to open a trade route from Pakistan to Central Asia. They proved an able force, fighting off rival mujahideen and warlords. The taliban then went on to take the city of Kandahar, beginning a surprising advance that ended with their capture of Kabul in September 1996.

Read more: The Taliban — Infoplease.com The Taliban — Infoplease.com

Clinton was too busy getting blow jobs and trying to lie out of it for almost a year to pay any attention to what was happening in Afganistan.

Answer the question. Since when do 'conservatives' tell the Commander in Chief he can't use Special Forces?

On edit, read this;

In a 2002 speech to a New York business group, Clinton confirmed the Sudanese offer, and said he tried to press the Saudis to take bin Laden:

In a 2002 speech to a New York business group, Clinton confirmed the Sudanese offer, and said he tried to press the Saudis to take bin Laden:
"At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, 'cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn't and that's how he wound up in Afghanistan."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back