Kavanaugh to skip traditional walk down Supreme Court steps due to security concerns

Kavanaugh has probably been advised by Official USA Security to stay out of the lime light , simple common sense .
Yeah he probably should LOL

You would support a violent attack on him, would you not?
No just impeachment proceedings.

For what exactly?
Rape and for being chosen for no other reason than his political views interfere with his decisions.

Kavanaugh has probably been advised by Official USA Security to stay out of the lime light , simple common sense .

Not happening but keep dreaming ...you loons still think you're going to get it done with Trump. LOL
In 3 days that starts to happen.

For what exactly?
Rape and for being chosen for no other reason than his political views interfere with his decisions.

Who'd he rape, jackass?

C'mon put it up, you keep squawking it

For what exactly?

Rape? His views?

Are you insane?

For what exactly?

Rape? His views?

Are you insane?

Just incredibly stupid

For what exactly?

Who'd he rape, jackass?

Well let's get the FBI to investigate and WHOOPS - YOU BLOCKED THEM

For what exactly?

Who'd he rape, jackass?

So you have no proof of rape...sit the fuck down, dumbass

For what exactly?

Rape? His views?

Are you insane?
You think a Democrat led administration will let it stand that the GOP blocked and stifled the investigation into Kavanaugh's rape allegations?

For what exactly?

Who'd he rape, jackass?

So you have no proof of rape...sit the fuck down, dumbass
I may when Democrats reopen the investigation that the GOP worked so hard to snuff out.

Really? YOu believe him to be drunken rapist who supports fascist President who stole the election, and you don't support the use of street violence,

street violence you support against harmless old people, just minding their own business, btw,

you don't support street violence against him?

If you believe the shit you say here, then the only reason to not support such violence is cowardice.

Really? YOu believe him to be drunken rapist who supports fascist President who stole the election, and you don't support the use of street violence,
Should the constitution and our institutions fail to remedy a measly 2 years worth of conservative treason and sabotage at the highest levels of our government, then the country's a joke and violence may become the only option. It's only come to that once before, though.

Should the constitution and our institutions fail to remedy a measly 2 years worth of conservative treason and sabotage at the highest levels of our government, then the country's a joke and violence may become the only option. It's only come to that once before, though.

But you've been supporting the use of violence for years on this site. You lefties have claimed stolen elections for decades now.

But now, suddenly, you want to go thought due process?

That sounds like someone who has been hearing from his antifa buddies how fighting isn't so much fun when people fight back.

Told ya.

Pretty sad so many people in this country have been babied and dumbed down that this is the America we live in today.

Kavanaugh to skip traditional walk down Supreme Court steps due to security concerns

Silly, transparent stunt. Trump is the most famous and one of the most reviled men in the world. But he makes public appearances. Tomorrow, I'll be able to hit Trump with a paper airplane, if I want to, at his rally here in my town.

This is just a thin skinned baby afraid that a bunch of mean people will yell at him on live TV. Nothing more.

Pretty sad so many people in this country have been babied and dumbed down that this is the America we live in today.

Silly, transparent stunt. Trump is the most famous and one of the most reviled men in the world. But he makes public appearances. Tomorrow, I'll be able to hit Trump with a paper airplane, if I want to, at his rally here in my town.

This is just a thin skinned baby afraid that a bunch of mean people will yell at him on live TV. Nothing more.

It was probably the police that didn't want the responsibility of clearing the street of want a be rioters.

It was probably the police that didn't want the responsibility of clearing the street of want a be rioters.
So what? That is, in fact, their responsibility.

So what? That is, in fact, their responsibility.

i agree. Kavanaugh should have told them to call upon other departments, up to and including the National Guard if that is what it took.

But, he is probably not as ready as I am to see lefties get their asses handed to them as I am.

Forum List

Back