Kavanaugh to skip traditional walk down Supreme Court steps due to security concerns

Kavanaugh was confirmed under suspect circumstances, and was specifically chosen by far right special interest groups to rule against the will of a majority of the country. That after the GOP blocked Merrick Garland in a totally unprecedented, partisan manner. Paired with moving the threshold for confirmation to 51 votes, they effectively made sure that from now on an SC Justice will only be selected when a Senate and President are of the same party and agree on a partisan, biased candidate. People are pissed, and they have every right to be.

YOU ARE A FLAMING IDIOT. The only "suspicion" here was created by you jackasses --- you'd be "suspicious" of ANY candidate Trump picked! After Gorsuch getting in, you just couldn't take the thought of a second Trump pick. Just wait until the third. Ford and her other kook friends were entirely staged and manufactured hoping the drama would delay or stop his nomination. Quit living in this pathetic dream of yours that the Radical Left like you even remotely represents the "majority of the country." You represent nothing but the problem this country faces, not its solution.
If Trump and the GOP hadn't blocked and sabotaged any investigation into the matter you might have a leg to stand on. But you don't. Everything I said was absolutely accurate, and people have every God damn right to be angry.

People do have the right to be angry. Angry at you bat shit crazy lefties for your bullshit.

ONe unsupported accusation does not give you people the right to bother the rest of US with your hysteria.

Kavanaugh was confirmed under suspect circumstances, and was specifically chosen by far right special interest groups to rule against the will of a majority of the country. That after the GOP blocked Merrick Garland in a totally unprecedented, partisan manner. Paired with moving the threshold for confirmation to 51 votes, they effectively made sure that from now on an SC Justice will only be selected when a Senate and President are of the same party and agree on a partisan, biased candidate. People are pissed, and they have every right to be.

YOU ARE A FLAMING IDIOT. The only "suspicion" here was created by you jackasses --- you'd be "suspicious" of ANY candidate Trump picked! After Gorsuch getting in, you just couldn't take the thought of a second Trump pick. Just wait until the third. Ford and her other kook friends were entirely staged and manufactured hoping the drama would delay or stop his nomination. Quit living in this pathetic dream of yours that the Radical Left like you even remotely represents the "majority of the country." You represent nothing but the problem this country faces, not its solution.
If Trump and the GOP hadn't blocked and sabotaged any investigation into the matter you might have a leg to stand on. But you don't. Everything I said was absolutely accurate, and people have every God damn right to be angry.

People do have the right to be angry. Angry at you bat shit crazy lefties for your bullshit.

ONe unsupported accusation does not give you people the right to bother the rest of US with your hysteria.
Well before appointing this partisan drunkard who was chosen by far right special interest groups to a lifetime position, let's investigate these multiple allegations of violent rape and WHOOOOPS - THE GOP BLOCKED ANY INVESTIGATION.

Go fuck yourself.

Well before appointing this partisan drunkard who was chosen by far right special interest groups to a lifetime position, let's investigate these multiple allegations of violent rape and WHOOOOPS - THE GOP BLOCKED ANY INVESTIGATION.

Go fuck yourself.

Complain to Feinstein if you wanted a longer investigation. It was her office that sat on the letter for months.

YOU go fuck youself, lefty.

Hey I heard antifa had a win a couple of weaks ago. Managed to block traffic and terrorize some old people, without anyone being there to kick your asses.

Must be nice to have the police force being ordered to stand down, brown shit.

"Out of an abundance of caution." Does it mention any ongoing threats against him? It sounds to me as if Kavanaugh has gotten a little intimidated. Anyone send HIM a bomb? Shoot up his church? Mail him ricin? No? Did someone holler at him from their car window as they drove by or maybe point at him in a restaurant? Send him a nasty meme? The President is out stumping for Republicans at auditoriums, airports, parking lots, etc. and he's got a lot more to worry about than this whiner and cryer.

Sounds like a wuss to me.

Go fuck yourself.

Complain to Feinstein if you wanted a longer investigation. It was her office that sat on the letter for months.

Hey I heard antifa had a win a couple of weaks ago. Managed to block traffic and terrorize some old people, without anyone being there to kick your asses.

Antifa's had a lot of wins. The alt-right is dead. Trump is full on establishment now.

------------------------------------------------------- hope that we get another TRUMP Pick to divide us some more BFlag .

"Out of an abundance of caution." Does it mention any ongoing threats against him? It sounds to me as if Kavanaugh has gotten a little intimidated. Anyone send HIM a bomb? Shoot up his church? Mail him ricin? No? Did someone holler at him from their car window as they drove by or maybe point at him in a restaurant? Send him a nasty meme? The President is out stumping for Republicans at auditoriums, airports, parking lots, etc. and he's got a lot more to worry about than this whiner and cryer.

You would support the use of police force to clear the street of angry protesters?

------------------------------------------------------- hope that we get another TRUMP Pick to divide us some more BFlag .
I'm sure you do. As do all of America's enemies.

i read your and other lefties stuff . No reason for me to want to hold hands with YOU or even get along with you anti American types BFlag .

Go fuck yourself.

Antifa's had a lot of wins. The alt-right is dead. Trump is full on establishment now.

Funny, for someone who supports street violence, you don't seem to want to take credit for it.

A lib mayor ordered the cops to stand down, and you guys blocked traffic, were complete assholes, and terrorized some old people.

That is your first win in a long time. I guess you have learned to avoid people that can fight back.

Very cowardly of you. But effective.

Go fuck yourself.

Funny, for someone who supports street violence, you don't seem to want to take credit for it.

A lib mayor ordered the cops to stand down, and you guys blocked traffic, were complete assholes, and terrorized some old people.

That is your first win in a long time. I guess you have learned to avoid people that can fight back.

I don't really know what you're talking about. But look at this:

DqJ1BO7WsAAqtO8.jpg

Lol one of the founders of your movement, reduced to that. :laugh:

Another one is now living with his parents, getting yelled at by his dad in front of his dwindling fans. I forget his name though, but too funny

Kavanaugh has probably been advised by Official USA Security to stay out of the lime light , simple common sense .

Go fuck yourself.

DqJ1BO7WsAAqtO8.jpg

Another one is now living with his parents, getting yelled at by his dad in front of his dwindling fans. I forget his name though, but too funny

Who is that, and what do you think that proves, tough guy who targets old people?

You would support the use of police force to clear the street of angry protesters?
Sure, if that's the protocol. The show must go on.

Go fuck yourself.

DqJ1BO7WsAAqtO8.jpg

Who is that, and what do you think that proves, tough guy who targets old people?
Lol you don't even recognize him anymore :lmao:

Prudent...given how violent and insane you leftist assholes are

Forum List

Back