Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There still is no solid commitment from the Ford camp.

Will she make the hearing, or duck out in the last minute with the Democrats demanding more time and accommodation?

What say you?
I hope she waits until Wednesday night and asks for extension. And then I hope she keeps doing that until about the year 2021.
Yeah, maybe that would be a good tactic to continue with.
And in the meantime Kav can be voted on and take his seat.
Unless the fear of strong public opinion against Kavanaugh derails his nomination.
Maybe, but I think unlikely.
Several polls indicate the majority of the public anrent falling for her devoid of evidence smear campaign. But you never know.

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

if so, this is some serious bullshit
Which would not be surprising. If we have learned anything during the #metoo movement, it's that these predators are predators for life.

There still is no solid commitment from the Ford camp.

Will she make the hearing, or duck out in the last minute with the Democrats demanding more time and accommodation?

What say you?
I hope she waits until Wednesday night and asks for extension. And then I hope she keeps doing that until about the year 2021.
Yeah, maybe that would be a good tactic to continue with.
And in the meantime Kav can be voted on and take his seat.
Unless the fear of strong public opinion against Kavanaugh derails his nomination.
Maybe, but I think unlikely.
Several polls indicate the majority of the public anrent falling for her devoid of evidence smear campaign. But you never know.
And those same polls indicate more people believe her than believe Kavanaugh. Polling also shows record opposition to Kavanaugh.

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

Which would not be surprising. If we have learned anything during the #metoo movement, it's that these predators are predators for life.

The left has another women ready to roll out some accusations.

Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...

She will show up on Morning Joe before she will show up to testify!
Good, i hope she does the entire talk show circuit.
Why?
To affect the court of public opinion.
I agree.
I think the more exposure she receives, the more people will see through her lies.
Great idea!
Hmm, I doubt that. But thank you for the support. ;)
My pleasure, kind sir :wink:

1. Not good to act so desperate you latch on to a story with no proof and are willing to use slander.

2. Sitting on the story until you can cause maximum damage adds to division and creates more distrust. Hard to see them as the party of unity.

3. You risk an even more conservative candidate next time, only then, Trump will give you a list to choose from, then you own the choice, all be it ones you don't like.

4. You are seen as the opportunists you are.

5. You are viewed as losers who will use any means to win, and yet lose. No one like to back a loser more than twice.

6. False rape charges have to hurt your male voter base.

7. People remember the outrage over a no vote for Obama's nominee, now we have a character assassination AND an attempt to avoid a vote. Smells of hypocrisy.

8. The more they lower the bar for acceptable behavior in government, the harder it is on both parties. People will seek an alternative.

9. It supports every bad image the right has of Democrats.

10. All of the assault by Democrats comes from a place of hate.

The left has another women ready to roll out some accusations.

Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...
Good! I bet there are more, too.

1st it was Wednesday. Now it's Thursday. The Deep State Lawyers want time to prep her.

It has gone too far, and with them now in the mix, she will show.

At 1st it was Feinstein vs Kavanaugh. Then it became Democrats vs Kavanaugh. Then Ford agreed to step up. So, it became Ford, Feinstein, the Democrats, & Hollywood against Kacanaugh.

Of course now Ford does not just face his accuser, he faces Ford, Democrats, and the power of the Deep State.

Not true. I went to this sexual harrassment seminar a couple days ago. Haven't groped a woman at work since.

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Just take my word the Progressive are still having a hissy fit over their lost. They have shown they are poor sports and poor losers. These jerks are going to keep the Progressive Media stoked and pouring out trash and false news until they either burn themselves out, or they get their way. We have to remember they have had almost continuances of power for about 60 years on and off, mostly on. They have pasted taxes, declared wars and payoff other Nations to send back paybacks to the Foundations that they run. They have sold data, and other secrets to these same nations. They are the real threat to this Nation and us. Therefore don't get weak don't let them buy you or your freedom. I won't be here for the end but many of you will, so hand tough

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists

The demrats stand by Clinton, Al Franken, Keith EIlison etc. So go F yourself left wing liar.
Is that why Clinton is still President and Al Franken is still a Senator? And I don't support Ellison at all....notice how Democrats are not dragging his accuser thru the mud like all the GOP sexual assault enablers are doing to Dr. Ford?

Not true. I went to this sexual harrassment seminar a couple days ago. Haven't groped a woman at work since.
Only because the office is closed on the weekend. ;)

Only because the office is closed on the weekend. ;)

In fairness, I only said I haven't groped a woman :dunno:

Forum List

Back