Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Grabs some popcorn and a large Coke*

Gonna be another whacky week ahead... *sigh*

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists

The demrats stand by Clinton, Al Franken, Keith EIlison etc. So go F yourself left wing liar.
Is that why Clinton is still President and Al Franken is still a Senator? And I don't support Ellison at all....notice how Democrats are not dragging his accuser thru the mud like all the GOP sexual assault enablers are doing to Dr. Ford?

Is that why Clinton is still President
Clinton is still president?

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

if so, this is some serious bullshit
Which would not be surprising. If we have learned anything during the #metoo movement, it's that these predators are predators for life.

Not true. I went to this sexual harrassment seminar a couple days ago. Haven't groped a woman at work since.
Only because the office is closed on the weekend. ;)

In fairness, I only said I haven't groped a woman :dunno:
There is nothing wrong with groping yourself. Trust me.

The stupid crazy part about this whole "affair" is that both sides could (as far as they know) be telling the truth. Maybe a 15 year old girl remembers things as worse than they really were, or maybe just as bad as they say. Maybe a 17 year old boy doesn't remember it at all. It's a case where neither side will likely be swayed.
When you know you’ve done absolutely nothing about something you allege happened to you 36 yrs earlier (when both you and the alleged perp were minors anyway), and when you know you have absolutely no evidence because you did not report it, and when you also know you have mentioned the alleged incident to absolutley no one, you should also know enough not to make a public accusation that could ruin a mans future and seriously disrupt his career and family life.

What kind of person doesn’t know this???

Judge Kavanaugh to Provide Senate With Calendars From Summer of 1982 Backing Up His Denial

BOOM! Judge Kavanaugh to Provide Senate With Calendars From Summer of 1982 Showing He Was Out of Town Most of Summer!
Judge Brett Kavanaugh will provide the Senate with calendars from the summer of 1982 to back up his claims he was never at a party described by accuser Christine Ford.
"Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.
The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey."​
THERE ARE NO WITNESSES WHO HAVE CONFIRMED CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S ACCUSATIONS!
NOT ONE!

Other sources:
Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial
See also: Bombshell Photo of Kavanaugh Accuser Says It All, Deep State’s Blaseygate Exposed as Seditious Black Op

~~~~~~
IMHO, it's smart for Grassley to make every accommodation for this hoax! If he/they were to ignore her and move on without giving her and the Dems all the rope they need, they could and would come back with claims that " the Republicans know he's guilty, are covering for him and wouldn't even hear this 'poor' woman's testimony".
With Grassley and the Republicans accommodating her when she inevitably flounders, the Democrats(especially ones in red states) will have no excuse not to vote for him considering his stellar record! If this hoax had been ignored, that would have given those red-state Dems a "reason" to cast a 'no' vote.
Surely Democrats will claim the calendar(s) are fake, will demand FBI conduct forensic examination of paper, fingerprints, fiber trace evidence, DNA, ink, everything. This will take months. They will demand confirmation be delayed until forensics are complete.
Who in the world has their HIGH SCHOOL calendars? If he really has them, it speaks volumes about who Judge Brett Kavanaugh is. This is the indication of a very organized ambitious young man who didn’t have a computer back then. Ever heard of a planner?
The way this is going, it's going to expose the "Coup" against a sitting President in a big way. Sinking faster than Kennedy's car is her credibility and reputation. I truly doubt she will even show up.
That would be stupid in as the Hearing has Demorcrats who would forward the info to the so called Victim so she could pick out a time and date and suddenly remember it.

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

Which would not be surprising. If we have learned anything during the #metoo movement, it's that these predators are predators for life.
And yet no other women have come forward thus far in this very high profile story.

She will show up on Morning Joe before she will show up to testify!
Good, i hope she does the entire talk show circuit.
She will.
Good!
Well if it’s good I hope you get your shit handed to you based on heresay!
Well, you go ahead and hope away.

The #meetoo’s are like the Salem Witch trials. All it takes now is an accusation. Good luck to all innocent men!

It sure would be interesting to watch. The GOP will have to tread very lightly, risking being accused of attacking her.

I'd be very surprised if the person questioning her for the GOP were not a woman.

The GOP members of the committee are old white guys. They have no right to bring in a women to interrogate her, unless they agree the women is the attorney for Planned Parenthood.

Totally predictable.

You wanna bet this accusation will fill in some of the questions of doubt left from Fords claim. We all knew the democrats were stalling so they could persuade more women to lie.
Now they will demand and FBI investigation before any testimony in the hope of winning in November. They know if they win they can stop BK from being appointed, and if they loss and the FBI investigation comes up with nothing they know republicans will do nothing to go after the false accusations.
There is nothing for democrats to loss in corrupting the process and coordinating women to make false criminal accusations.

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
Lol his high school calendars? :laugh:

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.
You mean they actually FOUND a second whore to say something....Must have paid this one 6 figures, cause Balsy and her 54 JOHNS didn't cost The DNC anything near that...ROTFLMFAO!!!
It’s not rare for a rapist to have multiple victims. Don’t be surprised if a 3rd and 4th step forward.

The blackfag strikes again.....

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.

I missed the allegations against Garland. What kind criminal activity was he accused of?

We can accuse anyone of anything...............unless you have proof then you have nothing......

Anyone making up charges must PROVE it............not the other way around.........the media twists it to he must prove he didn't...........which is ass backwards.

Good, i hope she does the entire talk show circuit.
She will.
Good!
Well if it’s good I hope you get your shit handed to you based on heresay!
Well, you go ahead and hope away.

The #meetoo’s are like the Salem Witch trials. All it takes now is an accusation. Good luck to all innocent men!
Funny...I'm male and seem to be having no problems whatsoever. That is probably because I am not a sexual predator.

The left has another women ready to roll out some accusations.

Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...
Good! I bet there are more, too.

You can just create as many as needed, innit?

The left has another women ready to roll out some accusations.

Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...
Good! I bet there are more, too.

You can just create as many as needed, innit?
I suppose one could try. One could also say that it's just as easy for you to dismiss them as all lying, whether they are lying or not. So it looks like the playing field is even.

So, maybe the Democratic Party needs to lose a couple more cycles before they get their shit together.

Forum List

Back