Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
It is worth discussing that members of The GOP who may be part of The Deep State Establishment would more than willingly throw a Confirmation in order to impact the midterms negatively to damage President Trump.

There is no reason for a public hearing with Kavaugh's discredited accuser. Grasserly and The GOP are turning this in to a circus, and it's worth discussing whether or not this is intentional to harm The Trump Administration.
If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists, etc... despite zero evidence, changing stories, and 4 witnesses that say it never happened.

They are attempting to counter any and all possible attacks and spins they could expect from the Democrats - they have suggested they might allow their very qualified FEMALE lawyer attorney aides be the ones to question Ford, preventing the Democrats from accusing the 11 male GOP Committee members from being rude, insensitive, insulting, sexist, etc..... They have gone out and gotten one of the best Sexual Crimes prosecutor - an expert in what the 'victims' are accusing Kavanaugh of to be the ones to professionally ask specific questions to get to the truth.....

They are giving some ground to the Democrats to avoid negative perceptions / fake news, but they are doing it extremely intelligently, as proven by the fact that the Democrats and Ford's Deep State defense team not liking any of it one bit. :p

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
but you find someone who can't remember where and when and who credible? Is that really what you're saying?
You’re missing the obvious. There is a huge difference between the two. He is a Republican

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
Not all of us were busy bumping uglies before we got pubes. Some of us waited.
I even turned down offers because I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I knocked somebody up before marriage. Some of us are able to control ourselves. This is a great defense, because sex was the last thing Judge Kavanaugh or myself was thinking about in a relationship.

It’s a good defense because no one is going to claim to be a virgin if it’s not true when it’s easily disprovable

And if someone steps forward to say that she had sex with Kav when they were 18, everyone will say she's a lying slut who doesn't know who she fucked because she was drunk.

No one will. Aside from the accuser every woman he has know who has come forward says he was a gentleman

Perhaps not all. Starting to get a better picture on this Debbie Ramirez. At first her story didn't really add up to me. I was worried it was just a pile-on because the descriptions have been pretty odd, and I haven't given it any credence so far. But it turns out that Ramirez wasn't the one who even came forward. The origin is a group of Yale alumni who were talking about the incident back in July and eventually brought it to the New Yorker.

Now it makes sense why Ramirez would have given these weird "I vaguely remember something like this, something like that" statements. The reporters came to her, not the other way around. The Ramirez story suddenly appears much more credible. And clearly, not everyone who knew Kav back in the day thought he was much of a gentleman.

The first source of the New Yorker bombshell wasn’t Deborah Ramirez. It was Yale alumni.

No. That makes the Ramirez story less credible.

but you find someone who can't remember where and when and who credible? Is that really what you're saying?

I bet the bitch doesn't even remember what color underwear she was wearing.
By her description of herself, what makes you think she was wearing any? :p

Yeah most people don’t while wearing swim suits

If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists
Everybody already knows that.

Anyways, I’m pretty shocked republicans haven’t already confirmed the rapist. After months of raping the nation, what’s turned them so cautious? It must be the election. The rape lovers must have remembered there actually IS somebody that can hold them accountable.

Oddball is right. Republicans are afraid to stand up and fight. They just cover their faces as best they can while the Dems take turns punching them in the face. They don't realize that the people would rally behind them if they grew some balls and fought back for a change.

Oddball is right. Republicans are afraid to stand up and fight.
That has always been the case....

That being said, I will withhold that judgment until after the hearing. If no definitive, iron-clad evidence comes out against Kavanaugh & the GOP either bail on him or still refuse to vote for him then they are gutless cowards...still.

If no definitive, iron-clad evidence comes out against Kavanaugh, not only should Kavanaugh be confirmed but Judicial action could / should be taken against Ford and any other false accuser.

Oh look, a progressive doesn't find Kavanaigh credible.

Nobody has ever suggested progressives are intellectually honest or can formulate a critical opinion. Even if they do it's an emotional response.

Oddball is right. Republicans are afraid to stand up and fight. They just cover their faces as best they can while the Dems take turns punching them in the face. They don't realize that the people would rally behind them if they grew some balls and fought back for a change.

We'll rally. We just need a leader of leader's capable of not standing between us and the message. Our POTUS present is a great start. Now we need the U.S. Grant version, next.

It is worth discussing that members of The GOP who may be part of The Deep State Establishment would more than willingly throw a Confirmation in order to impact the midterms negatively to damage President Trump.

There is no reason for a public hearing with Kavaugh's discredited accuser. Grassely and The GOP are turning this in to a circus, and it's worth discussing whether or not this is intentional to harm The Trump Administration.
If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists, etc... despite zero evidence, changing stories, and 4 witnesses that say it never happened.

They are attempting to counter any and all possible attacks and spins they could expect from the Democrats - they have suggested they might allow their very qualified FEMALE lawyer attorney aides be the ones to question Ford, preventing the Democrats from accusing the 11 male GOP Committee members from being rude, insensitive, insulting, sexist, etc..... They have gone out and gotten one of the best Sexual Crimes prosecutor - an expert in what the 'victims' are accusing Kavanaugh of to be the ones to professionally ask specific questions to get to the truth.....

They are giving some ground to the Democrats to avoid negative perceptions / fake news, but they are doing it extremely intelligently, as proven by the fact that the Democrats and Ford's Deep State defense team not liking any of it one bit. :p

There is no reason for a Public Hearing, and Grassely should have made the deadline for her to testify CONCRETE, and once it passed, get on with The Vote.

If The FBI and no other legitimate Law Enforcement Agency, NOT EVEN THE MARYLAND Police will look at this, it does not merit The American Public being exposed to it.

This is a sham, and THE GOP is allowing it, or participating in it.

Last edited:
If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists

Anyways, I’m pretty shocked republicans haven’t already confirmed the rapist. After months of raping the nation, what’s turned them so cautious? It must be the election. The rape lovers must have remembered there actually IS somebody that can hold them accountable.

DR. Ford NEVER claimed he raped her, stop calling him a rapist!

There is no reason for a public hearing with Kavaugh's discredited accuser. Grasserly and The GOP are turning this in to a circus, and it's worth discussing whether or not this is intentional to harm The Trump Administration.

Stop your bitching, you whiny, fluffy, little snowflake.

Did you see his lower lip tremble while his face did a scrunch cry?

And yet when the guy whose daughter died tried to shake his hand he gave the guy a fuk you a$$hole, why are you even trying to touch me cuz I wouldn’t touch you to scratch you.

The guy is a typical Republican who has no empathy or feelings for anybody else. I’m sure when he was going off on those women he felt he had every right because he’s the right kind of person.
That’s how the Republicans justify their evil behavior. Because they feel they have the right. White makes right.

Wow what a fucking retard you are. Probably don’t spend any time with actual Republicans but know just what goes through their heads, right? “White makes right”? So there are no black rapists?

You’re a truly dumb individual if you believe any of the hogwash I’m replying to.

DR. Ford NEVER claimed he raped her, stop calling him a rapist!
Stop calling a man who attempts rape not a rapist. You piece of shit.

Forum List

Back