Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.

Being a virgin throughout college does NOT make you a loser.

Everyone (with properly functioning sexual organs) can get laid if they want to badly enough (and are not too picky).

As for his defense? I have no idea if he did what he is accused of doing or not. But he must be rather desperate if he is using male virginity as some sort of a defense.

If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists
Everybody already knows that.

Anyways, I’m pretty shocked republicans haven’t already confirmed the rapist. After months of raping the nation, what’s turned them so cautious? It must be the election. The rape lovers must have remembered there actually IS somebody that can hold them accountable.

DR. Ford NEVER claimed he raped her, stop calling him a rapist!
Stop calling a man who attempts rape not a rapist. You piece of shit.

Here is the DEFINITION of the words Rape/ Rapist:

"1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim."

She allege Sexual Assault against him, not rape. Here in HER OWN WORDS:

"Dear Senator Feinstein;

I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current nominee to the Supreme Court.
As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.

Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of REDACTED.

Both were one to two years older than me and students at a local private school.

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see REDACTED once at the REDACTED where he was extremely uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6 I notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed with sharing this information . It is upsetting to discuss sexual assault and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything."

bolding mine

No mention of Rape at all.

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

Ummmm, yes it probably does.

But why quibble

Not even remotely. Just because he wasn't a successful rapist doesn't mean he didn't try when the opportunity presented itself or when he was grossly intoxicated (as it is rumored he had a tendency to become).

The Dirty Democrats can't win fairly so they use hate and fear and smear.
Kavanaugh is innocent.
Ford is a liar.
How low can the Troglocrats go.

Likely payback for Merrick Garland.
There's no guarantee that Garland was a shoe-in.

So I’m watching a comment from Bret’s Yale roommate James Roche who said and I quote:

“It is from this experience that I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk. I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

If the GOP refuses to hold a hearing regarding this incident the Democrats will use it for mid-term election lies, claiming the GOP hate women, hate victims of sexual assault, support would-be rapists

Anyways, I’m pretty shocked republicans haven’t already confirmed the rapist. After months of raping the nation, what’s turned them so cautious? It must be the election. The rape lovers must have remembered there actually IS somebody that can hold them accountable.

"1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim."

"Dear Senator Feinstein;

I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current nominee to the Supreme Court.
As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.

Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of REDACTED.

Both were one to two years older than me and students at a local private school.

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see REDACTED once at the REDACTED where he was extremely uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6 I notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed with sharing this information . It is upsetting to discuss sexual assault and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything."

bolding mine

Here's the definition of 'INNOCENT':

NOT GUILTY......which, as you know, Kavanaugh currently is...as in 'INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty', douche.

ZERO Evidence.
Changing Stories.
4 Witnesses who say it never happened

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

But why quibble

Not even remotely. Just because he wasn't a successful rapist doesn't mean he didn't try when the opportunity presented itself or when he was grossly intoxicated (as it is rumored he had a tendency to become).

Kavanaugh is innocent.
Ford is a liar.

We'll never know because he wasn't even given a hearing. Spineless weasel McConnell saw to that.

Ahhh, Republicans defending a rapist drunk.

I guess after Trump and Roy Moore anything is possible.

So much for the party of morals and values.

So Kavanaugh is a loser because he was thinking with his real head instead of his pecker head?

Look at the trouble that scumbag Slick Willy always got into by thinking with his pecker head.

But why quibble

Kavanaugh is innocent.
Ford is a liar.

We'll never know because he wasn't even given a hearing. Spineless weasel McConnell saw to that.
Early in the process Brett said he looked up to Merrick garland. Remember that?

"Dear Senator Feinstein;

bolding mine

Also no mention that anyone at all touched any of her private parts.

There was an assumption that they were trying to disrobe her.

Sounds to me like teenagers wrestling around on the bed.

In fact, the two so called assailants were so interested in her, that they began wrestling on the floor ignoring her entirely.

She cannot name date, time and place, and anyone who has talked to a victim of a traumatic experience can tell you they remember every detail as it plays over and over in their heads like a broken record.

But she can't remember a damn thing except that it was Kavanaugh she thinks, did this. She also seems to want everyone to forget that she is a Democrat Social Justice Warrior who needed to stop Kavanaugh like she tried to stop Gorsich when she made a call to her fellow storm troopers to come out in force and falsely accuse Gorsich or some kind of assault. This is why she furiously erased all of her Social Media comments and posts for the last few years, most likely advised to do so by a DimScum Attorney.

Kavanaugh has been through 6 FBI background checks, and now suddenly on the Eve of his confirmation, sleezy corporate Demoscum lawyers like Avenatti get involved to produce three completely unverifiable and entirely vague accusations in an attempt to delay the vote or cause Kavanaugh to withdraw his name.

Only PURE SCUM would do this to a good man.

Last edited:
Stop calling an innocent man 'guilty', a 'rapist', YOU piece of sheep excrement

Kavnaugh has not been convicted of anything. His accuser has produced no evidence, her story keeps changing, and her 4 witnesses say it never happened....

..but on 2nd thought, don't let the facts stand in the way of you being a lying douche.
She has not changed her story and the “witnesses” didn’t know about it until a few days ago. Kavanaugh is not fit to serve on the SC.

So Kavanaugh is a loser because he was thinking with his real head instead of his pecker head?

Look at the trouble that scumbag Slick Willy always got into by thinking with his pecker head.
You got that kind of twisted. He was thinking through a bottle following his pecker head. Duh!

Kavanaugh is innocent.
Ford is a liar.

Yep. This is why this whole shit show seems like payback.

Who doesn't get laid in High School or by Junior year in college????? What 10-15%. The guy was not physically unatractive, had a party life, had money, Why???

Was he getting drunk so he would be attracted to girls????? Maybe Mike Pence should reconsider his pick?

Stop calling an innocent man 'guilty', a 'rapist', YOU piece of sheep excrement

Kavnaugh has not been convicted of anything. His accuser has produced no evidence, her story keeps changing, and her 4 witnesses say it never happened....

..but on 2nd thought, don't let the facts stand in the way of you being a lying douche.
She has not changed her story and the “witnesses” didn’t know about it until a few days ago. Kavanaugh is not fit to serve on the SC.
Bullshit, sparky. Details have changed several times. SHE identified the witnesses as having been there, even said one pulled kavanaugh off of her - all, including her hero, said it did not happen, they have no clue what she is talking about.

'Innocent until proven guilty', douche. Someone so ignorant of that fact should not be allowed to comment on the USSC or the basic workings of law or the legal system.

Kavanaugh is innocent.
Ford is a liar.

Yep. This is why this whole shit show seems like payback.
That makes no sense.

She said she was

During WHICH VERSION of her story? :p

(Relax - it's a joke....)

Good question. How many versions are there now?
I lost count....I do know there are 4 witnesses who say it never happened, though.

False. There are no witnesses. There is one person who is alleged to have been a participant, and other people who have been said to have been present at the party but were not in the room where the incident is said to have occurred.

Nobody has commented on James roaches comment the guy who is Brett’s roommate at Yale.

“It is from this experience that I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk. I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Maybe because it came from a guy.

Forum List

Back