Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judge Ford is not ready to testify, clearly. Kavanaugh's nomination should be rescinded, that's the fair thing. she's not ready. no one has informed her she can bring a female advocate with her to present during the hearing. she has just been through this ordeal with Kavanaugh, and now they put her in a room with these dominant authority figures, the Senators. i wish there would be another female present to make her feel more comfortable. otherwise, CANCEL THE HEARINGS!

the Senators will think she's just another drunk girl, and make her feel like she's the perp. i mean is she supposed to tell them in detail how it happened. this is unfair to make her go through this.

Ford is a judge? God, you're an idiot!
come to think of it, Trump should make her Justice Ford after what she's been throough

What exactly is it that "she" has been through? She accused another person of attempted rape and murder 36 years after it allegedly happened just as that person was about to be confirmed to the Supreme Court! Did she think that wasn't going to disrupt her life? Unless Christina Ford is the dumbest person on the planet...she knew damn well what kind of reaction her allegations were going to create and she did it anyways.

If it turns out she was put up to this by some liberal group Trump should make her an inmate at a nice Federal prison.
well, its Kavanaugh's word against 300 million eyewitnesses.

good luck!

There were 300 million people in the room where he "assaulted" Ford? Man, that must have been one hell of a pool party! Could you get any dumber?

Kavanaugh claimed to have a stellar reputation in college.

Not so much

His college roommate

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.

Care to attribute that quote, Lesh?

Kavanaugh claimed to have a stellar reputation in college.

Not so much

His college roommate

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.

So nobody else at the party in question remembers Kavanaugh doing anything wrong...but you find him guilty because his roommate who wasn't there thinks that he was an aggressive drunk? So how many examples of this drunken behavior resulting in attacks on women do we have witnesses to...other than the two liberal women that claim he assaulted them but were both so drunk they don't remember much about the incidents?

Judge Ford is not ready to testify, clearly. Kavanaugh's nomination should be rescinded, that's the fair thing. she's not ready. no one has informed her she can bring a female advocate with her to present during the hearing. she has just been through this ordeal with Kavanaugh, and now they put her in a room with these dominant authority figures, the Senators. i wish there would be another female present to make her feel more comfortable. otherwise, CANCEL THE HEARINGS!

the Senators will think she's just another drunk girl, and make her feel like she's the perp. i mean is she supposed to tell them in detail how it happened. this is unfair to make her go through this.

Ford is a judge? God, you're an idiot!
come to think of it, Trump should make her Justice Ford after what she's been throough

What exactly is it that "she" has been through? She accused another person of attempted rape and murder 36 years after it allegedly happened just as that person was about to be confirmed to the Supreme Court! Did she think that wasn't going to disrupt her life? Unless Christina Ford is the dumbest person on the planet...she knew damn well what kind of reaction her allegations were going to create and she did it anyways.

If it turns out she was put up to this by some liberal group Trump should make her an inmate at a nice Federal prison.
well, its Kavanaugh's word against 300 million eyewitnesses.

good luck!

There were 300 million people in the room where he "assaulted" Ford? Man, that must have been one hell of a pool party! Could you get any dumber?
the dumb one is the one who doesnt know what a metaphor is

You don't make any sense...…….

But that's what makes you a libtard…..
Your idiotic brainwashed views can only be found on Fox Rush Savage heritage Etcetc, super duper. That is not news, that is garbage propaganda. Hillary corruption Benghazi Obama holder FBI corruption ditto. You people live on an imaginary planet.

Sit back and watch Dumb Ass....

We will all soon see the truth..

We on the Right already know it because

our news outlets are honest...……..

They don't pump our heads full of SHIT like yours do...………...
Funny how all the outlets in the world agree with us along with all the law enforcement, super duper. We have respected journalists, you have high school grad ex Coke head DJs all working for a few greedy idiot billionaires. Murdock with fox Wall Street Journal and a few other newspapers he bought, the Mooney's and The Examiner, Adelson and the Times, the Kochs and Heritage... Luckily they're dying off. All the same garbage.

What’s dying off is your lying liberal media….

Just look at the numbers…..

They have sold their soul to the devil with all their lies……………
CNN MSNBC are doing fine, all newspapers are having problems.

You are full of Shit...…

The home and garden channel has more viewers than cnn…………

That and mcnbctard are both FAKE NEWS....

Trump should have picked a black women for Supreme Court. But...because this is a good heterosexual white family....the college professoriate....lunatic left...which coalesce into the Democratic Party...But Liberals think this is acceptable.
Hmm, no, and what freakish things to say.
Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.
Haha, you whiny, unAmerican, unconstitutional little dweeb...you are everything America is not, and thank goodness for that....
So let me get this straight: you believe you represent America?
Absolutely. You, not so much.

Yeah, the right just refused hearings altogether for Obama.
That's a lie and you know it. They were both confirmed by the Judiciary Committee. Why do you lie?
Dumbfuck, “both?”

There were 3 vacancies during Obama’s presidency, not two.

But thanks for tacitly admitting the right refused to hold confirmation hearings on the third nominee.
thumbsup.gif
Yes, and rightfully so. The Biden rule. I suppose you also want to deny that. You twits have a double standard. You make rules, then change them when you're not in power. If you want to make rules up, then play by those rules whether you have the ball or the other team does. The problem is you spoiled brats only want to play by your rules when you have the ball.
Dumbfuck, Biden never suggested a president be denied confirmation hearings for the remainder of their final year of their term. You’re dumber than shit and you keep digging your hole deeper. Earlier, you called me a “liar” over what you now claim was done “rightfully so.”
lol

except he did

too bad we have video proof of that

hack
Great, then quote him saying Bush would not get confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term.

When you can’t, expect me to laugh at your rightard ignorance.

That's a lie and you know it. They were both confirmed by the Judiciary Committee. Why do you lie?
Dumbfuck, “both?”

But thanks for tacitly admitting the right refused to hold confirmation hearings on the third nominee.
thumbsup.gif
Yes, and rightfully so. The Biden rule. I suppose you also want to deny that. You twits have a double standard. You make rules, then change them when you're not in power. If you want to make rules up, then play by those rules whether you have the ball or the other team does. The problem is you spoiled brats only want to play by your rules when you have the ball.
Dumbfuck, Biden never suggested a president be denied confirmation hearings for the remainder of their final year of their term. You’re dumber than shit and you keep digging your hole deeper. Earlier, you called me a “liar” over what you now claim was done “rightfully so.”
Joe Biden’s 1992 opposition to lame-duck Supreme Court pick could doom Obama nomination

It may be Vice President Joseph R. Biden who dooms President Obama’s hopes of reshaping the Supreme Court and picking a replacement for the late Justice Antonin Scalia after Republicans unearthed a 1992 speech in which then-Sen. Biden said it was “not fair” to let a lame-duck president make such an important decision.
-----
you may wanna do some research. but then again, it would be pointless for you cause you'd call the source a liar if you don't like it.
No, I don’t call the source a liar — I call you a liar. Your source actually says, Mr. Biden, who was chairman of the Judiciary Committee at the time, was laying down a marker against President George H.W. Bush, saying once the “political season” had started, the president should back down and wait until after the election.

Well look at that... even your source doesn’t claim Biden said Bush would get no confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term.

Going into July, Biden suggested Bush, who didn’t actually nominate anyone, should wait 4 months until after the election.

Compared to when Scalia died in February, 2016, and the Senate shut down for Obama’s final 11 months in office.

So your link proves you’re an imbecile and your posting it to me proves you’re not a man of your word because you claimed you were going to ignore me.

A double whammy in one post.

:dance:

Dumbfuck, “both?”

thumbsup.gif

You are a liar, Faun. I showed you the quote where Biden did indeed "suggest" Presidents shouldn't nominate anyone to the Supreme Court in the last year of their term. You just chose to ignore it.
You never stop lying, do you, ya lying con tool.

The Biden quote you posted did not reflect Biden suggesting ”presidents shouldn't nominate anyone to the Supreme Court in the last year of their term,” as you falsely claim.

You couldn’t quote him saying that since he never did. You’re just a pathological liar who’s incapable of telling the truth.

And the truth is, Biden suggested IF a SC seat should open up, Bush should wait until after the election before nominating someone.

So unlike Obama, who was denied a confirmation hearing for almost all of his final year in office, Biden suggested Bush wait at most, 4 months, and then he should nominate a replacement.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Ever???

Dumbfuck, “both?”

thumbsup.gif

You are a liar, Faun. I showed you the quote where Biden did indeed "suggest" Presidents shouldn't nominate anyone to the Supreme Court in the last year of their term. You just chose to ignore it.

The Biden quote you posted did not reflect Biden suggesting ”presidents shouldn't nominate anyone to the Supreme Court in the last year of their term,” as you falsely claim.

You couldn’t quote him saying that since he never did. You’re just a pathological liar who’s incapable of telling the truth.

And the truth is, Biden suggested IF a SC seat should open up, Bush should wait until after the election before nominating someone.

So unlike Obama, who was denied a confirmation hearing for almost all of his final year in office, Biden suggested Bush wait at most, 4 months, and then he should nominate a replacement.

Ever???

So let me get this straight...you think because Biden said "IF" a seat should open up it changes the meaning of what he said? That's ridiculous! Biden walked his stupid ass out on that limb despite there not being a Supreme Court opening to fill! He was very clear that he didn't think a President should nominate a Supreme Court judge in the last year of his term. You just can't admit that Biden called for that LONG before Mitch McConnell ever did because you're a political hack.

Show where in Biden's speech he put a limit of 4 months on his premise that a President not nominate a SC judge at the end of his term?

Dumbfuck, “both?”

thumbsup.gif

Ever???

So let me get this straight...you think because Biden said "IF" a seat should open up it changes the meaning of what he said? That's ridiculous! Biden walked his stupid ass out on that limb despite there not being a Supreme Court opening to fill! He was very clear that he didn't think a President should nominate a Supreme Court judge in the last year of his term. You just can't admit that Biden called for that LONG before Mitch McConnell ever did because you're a political hack.
LOLOLOLOL

You just can’t stop lying. This is hysterical.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, ya lying con tool. His use of “IF” doesn’t change what he said.

And what he said is not what McConnell did.

He said Nush should wait at most 4 months before nominating someone.

McConnell said no one Obama nominates will get a hearing. Not before the election and not after the election. While Obama still had 11 month left in his term.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

Dumbfuck, “both?”

thumbsup.gif
lol

except he did

hack
Great, then quote him saying Bush would not get confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term.

He said Bush should not make an appointment until after the elections

We all know it, continue being a hack and laugh all you want

Show where in Biden's speech he put a limit of 4 months on his premise that a President not nominate a SC judge at the end of his term?
Are you really this stupid, lying con tool?

At the very end of June, 1992, Biden said Bush should wait until early November to nominate someone.

Dumbfuck, “both?”

thumbsup.gif
lol

except he did

hack

So in your deformed brain, having to wait a few months is the same as “never,” right?

1233796371590.gif

lol

except he did

hack

So in your deformed brain, having to wait a few months is the same as “never,” right?

1233796371590.gif
Once again, you have nothing

You can't win a debate, so you resort to straw man tactics

[SHOCKED] [NOT SHOCKED]

and you need to stop believing random accusers.

Well the thing here is that Kavanaugh actually did lie to the senate during these confirmation hearings.
after 8 years of obama, you suddenly care about a lie.

got it.

After 8 years of Obama you still believe lies told about him by the alt right and right wing media.
Obama lied to the American people when he promised us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would not go up. Obama lied about Obamacare and even the guy that drew it up admitted it.

Trump has told over 5,000 lies in less than two years. And you guys keep talking about one comment.
Actually, it's more like 6,000, but hey, who's counting...….

Trump should have picked a black women for Supreme Court. But...because this is a good heterosexual white family....the college professoriate....lunatic left...which coalesce into the Democratic Party...But Liberals think this is acceptable.
Hmm, no, and what freakish things to say.
Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.
Haha, you whiny, unAmerican, unconstitutional little dweeb...you are everything America is not, and thank goodness for that....
So let me get this straight: you believe you represent America?
Absolutely. You, not so much.
alf.jpg

Forum List

Back