Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

F*CKING UNBELIEVABLE. The POS lawyers for the criminal illegal alien who murdered that American citizen are actually attacking our President, VP and AT! Apparently there were at least 3 POS possible illegal aliens on the jury.

This reflects the war against American citizens that the SWAMP (in this case the hijacked justice system) represents.
While I would like to see this criminal sonofabitch tied up and fed to hungry pigs while conscious the raw facts in this case (based on what I've read and heard) hold that he is technically guilty of reckless action resulting in homicide -- which is not murder. He did fire the gun that killed the woman but the evidence shows he did not intentionally shoot at her but discharged the gun recklessly without provable intent to kill anyone -- which is why he could not be convicted of murder, which is deliberate and intentional (premeditated) homicide.

This man's acquittal is the direct result of the prosecutor going forward with a murder charge. I can't understand how a prosecutor could make such a stupid mistake. It's like charging a burglar with armed robbery and expecting a conviction because theft was the motive.

I thought you were a big fan of the supremacy clause, Comrade Stalin?

But only when it serves the party.....

I just pointed out what the courts have ruled, guy.

The courts have ruled that ICE Requests can be ignored if a local jurisdiction wants to. IF they want the guy, get an arrest warrant.

The problem here is that ICE expects prisons to hold people for them because they don't have the space to hold anyone but the real hard cases.

I thought you were a big fan of the supremacy clause, Comrade Stalin?

But only when it serves the party.....

I just pointed out what the courts have ruled, guy.

The courts have ruled that ICE Requests can be ignored if a local jurisdiction wants to. IF they want the guy, get an arrest warrant.

The problem here is that ICE expects prisons to hold people for them because they don't have the space to hold anyone but the real hard cases.

So, the central government isn't supreme then, Comrade Stalin?

Some corrupt, deep state judges have indeed legislated from the bench in open defiance of the Constitutions. When it bubbles up to the SCOTUS, it will go the same way as the travel ban.

Some corrupt, deep state judges have indeed legislated from the bench in open defiance of the Constitutions. When it bubbles up to the SCOTUS, it will go the same way as the travel ban.

meh, this was litigated years ago, buddy.

Here's the real problem. ICE only can process about half a million undocumented immigrants a year. The local authorities don't have the desire or resources to find, hold or pay to incarcerate the rest of them.

meh, this was litigated years ago, buddy.

Here's the real problem. ICE only can process about half a million undocumented immigrants a year. The local authorities don't have the desire or resources to find, hold or pay to incarcerate the rest of them.

No Comrade, this was legislated a few weeks ago by corrupt judges in San Francisco and Chicago (murder capital of the world!). It will go to the Supreme Court, and you WILL lose again.

Analysis | Federal court rules against part of Trump plan to deny funds to sanctuary cities

As much as you have Moon Bat.

And yet I'm not running around ranting and raving like a demented lunatic like you are, moron. Nor am I saying the jury was wrong or right. I didn't hear the evidence, you freak of nature. I am told the defense attorney was very good. Maybe the prosecutor screwed up. Doesn't make the jury wrong, loser.

Flies his racist colors proud! :wink:

Confederate-battle_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Just to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

Doesn't bother me - it simply confirms your ignorance and moonbattery. :)

Blame the prosecution. They overcharged which was a stupid thing to do.

Maybe they "blew it" on purpose? Set up the Jury with 3 Illegals. Send a gotcha to the Trumpers. They don't care about on white good Citizen. All the better to "send a message".
A jury of his peers would have been 12 illegals. The deck was stacked against him & he was still acquitted even with a public defender.

No Comrade, this was legislated a few weeks ago by corrupt judges in San Francisco and Chicago (murder capital of the world!). It will go to the Supreme Court, and you WILL lose again.

Analysis | Federal court rules against part of Trump plan to deny funds to sanctuary cities

wasn't talking about THAT ruling.

Was talking about the ruling that says that local jails can ignore the ICE's requests to hold prisoners if they don't have a judges order.

Scofflaw cities will have all federal funds withheld. Frankly, I think Ed Lee and Jerry Brown should be in handcuffs, but cutting off their welfare will work.

Scofflaw cities will have all federal funds withheld. Frankly, I think Ed Lee and Jerry Brown should be in handcuffs, but cutting off their welfare will work.

Again, not going to happen, buddy. But completely irrelevant to this case.

The Feds aren't dispersing enough money to make a difference.

Right, won't happen anymore than the travel ban from terrorist sponsor states will..

You live in a fantasy world, Comrade Stalin. You demand that reality to conform to the dream of a USSA under the Obama/Clinton cabal following the path of Venezuela. But the Mafia Boss lost...

Right, won't happen anymore than the travel ban from terrorist sponsor states will..

sorry, bud, if your Terrorist Sponsor state has business dealing with Der Fuhrer, they can travel all they want.

You live in a fantasy world, Comrade Stalin. You demand that reality to conform to the dream of a USSA under the Obama/Clinton cabal following the path of Venezuela. But the Mafia Boss lost...

Again, until Trump gets impeached.

Forum List

Back