5.1 m earthquake strikes in Delaware felt in New York

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
5.1-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes In Delaware, Felt In New York
According to reports, A 5.1-magnitude earthquake struck in Delaware Thursday afternoon, and there were reports that it was felt in New York City. The epicenter of the earthquake was 10 kilometers east-

Oh but don't worry this bs happens all the time nothing has occurred a little more than normal all around the world

• Banned
upload_2017-11-30_17-48-56.png

RSOE EDIS - Earthquake M 6.5 in Brazil

According to reports, A 5.1-magnitude earthquake struck in Delaware Thursday afternoon, and there were reports that it was felt in New York City. The epicenter of the earthquake was 10 kilometers east-

Oh but don't worry this bs happens all the time nothing has occurred a little more than normal all around the world

A quake is felt in NYC every 5-10 years or so. The way the bedrock is set up in the East allows small quakes to propagate much further than out West.

Last one was back in 2008 or 2010, i was at work, and all it felt like was a big truck going my. My work chair bounced a bit. It was much closer than the delaware one, but smaller.

I missed this one entirely.

Perfectly normal occurrence.

https://watchers.news/2017/12/01/no...years/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Study by Beatrice Magnani, USGS and other SMU scientists shows recent seismicity in Fort Worth Basin occurred on faults not active for 300 million years. The study indicates reactivation of long-dormant faults as a consequence of waste fluid injection.

upload_2017-12-1_18-23-31.png

Forum List

Back