Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

DQJV7ptXUAA_n8F.jpg:large

The shooter should be in jail. It isn't only the people who kill pretty white girls who should go to jail.

And NBC didn't edit anything, lowlife.
Treyvon deserved to die... end of story

As much as you have Moon Bat.

And yet I'm not running around ranting and raving like a demented lunatic like you are, moron. Nor am I saying the jury was wrong or right. I didn't hear the evidence, you freak of nature. I am told the defense attorney was very good. Maybe the prosecutor screwed up. Doesn't make the jury wrong, loser.

Flies his racist colors proud! :wink:

Confederate-battle_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Just to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

Deporting DACA recipients with their parents will give them a chance to do what they chose not to do years ago: make their country greater.

Thousands call for San Francisco boycott after Kate Steinle verdict
Following the acquittal of Garcia Zarate, thousands tweet #BoycottSanFrancisco

San Francisco is a "liberal cesspool" that must be boycotted, according to some on social media who called for a boycott of the West Coast city after a stunning acquittal of an undocumented immigrant in the killing of Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier.

Thousands tweeted #BoycottSanFrancisco in the 24 hours following the acquittal of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, a 45-year-old Mexican citizen who was released from San Francisco County Jail before the killing despite a federal request that he be held for his sixth deportation. The Steinle trial been a component of the national debate over sanctuary laws for much of the past two years.

\

Trump and the conservative media were wrong

They misrepresented the case

What are they wrong about shitflinger? Wrong that white lives matter? Wrong that American lives matter?

Illegals are too important to the cause to be held responsible for their acts. You have a country to overthrown you can't be bothered with the murder of some white woman...

The case failed to meet the standard for murder. The prosecution was pressured by the rightwing media to over prosecute the case

The evidence indicated manslaughter

The jury was correct

You liberals have no honor.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

San Francisco is a "liberal cesspool" that must be boycotted, according to some on social media who called for a boycott of the West Coast city after a stunning acquittal of an undocumented immigrant in the killing of Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier.

Thousands tweeted #BoycottSanFrancisco in the 24 hours following the acquittal of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, a 45-year-old Mexican citizen who was released from San Francisco County Jail before the killing despite a federal request that he be held for his sixth deportation. The Steinle trial been a component of the national debate over sanctuary laws for much of the past two years.

Go for it. Boycott away.

I doubt the citizens of San Francisco will miss you.

Go for it. Boycott away.

I'll do what I can to help hit them in the pocketbook.

Go for it. Boycott away.

:lol:

I'm sure that all of San Francisco will be desperately hurt by losing all of that money that you weren't going to spend there anyway.

The shooter should be in jail. It isn't only the people who kill pretty white girls who should go to jail.

And NBC didn't edit anything, lowlife.

Well, that's one vote for black privilege.

Yes, by all means, when a black person is pounding a white person's head into the pavement until it's a bloody pulp, it should be illegal to prevent the black guy from finishing the job.

How people could think that having black skin should allow people to engage in all manner of violence they wish is beyond me.

\

What are they wrong about shitflinger? Wrong that white lives matter? Wrong that American lives matter?

Illegals are too important to the cause to be held responsible for their acts. You have a country to overthrown you can't be bothered with the murder of some white woman...

The case failed to meet the standard for murder. The prosecution was pressured by the rightwing media to over prosecute the case

The jury was correct

You aren't funny.

Go for it. Boycott away.

They don't need your money

Go for it. Boycott away.

They don't need your money

Shove it Jillian.

You're disgusting....

Thinking of the victim, KATHRYN STEINLE is disgusting, WHY?

Thinking of her would mean ensuring that the same thing doesn't happen again.

The reprehensible verdict ensures that it will.

The Feds are finding charges, and he isn't going to Vacaville.

The Peoples State of California and the Criminal Enterprise of San Francisco will attempt to shield him from justice at the hands of the feds.

The Feds have jurisdiction, it was Texas that sent him to California on a 20 year old warrant.

Before the shooting, Garcia Zarate had finished a federal prison sentence for illegal re-entry into the United States and was transferred in March 2015 to San Francisco's jail to face a 20-year-old charge for selling marijuana. A Justice Department official said there’s an existing federal detainer requiring Garcia Zarate to be remanded to U.S. Marshals and sent to a federal court in Texas to answer for the probation violation.

If he had not been shoved off to California, no death.
It's called "extradition."

Texas followed the law. The peoples state of California, not so much.

\

The jury was correct

You aren't funny.

It isn't funny, you Stalinists have no honor at all. No integrity and not a shred of ethics.

The case was the definition of negligent homicide, which drunk drivers are convicted of in California all the time. This was a case of "not guilty due to being an illegal alien."

Nothing more.

Blame the prosecution. They overcharged which was a stupid thing to do.

Maybe they "blew it" on purpose? Set up the Jury with 3 Illegals. Send a gotcha to the Trumpers. They don't care about on white good Citizen. All the better to "send a message".

Last edited:
He's being deported.

He should have been found guilty on Involuntary Manslaughter, if you read the California law on involuntary manslaughter....
Tell me dear friend. What good does deporting him do?
It does absolutely no good, unless the deal includes Mexico jailing him!
Why would Mexico jail him?
if he were being deported right now, then it would be with an agreement that he serve his jail time there in prison.... our gvt makes deals like that all the time with friendly nations...and even unfriendly nations, sometimes...

Again if you keep up, his credit for time served will probably suffice for felon illegally in possesion of firearm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back