Kardashians devastated by tragic lamar odom news

The guy had a substance abuse problem. One foot in the grave another on a banana peel. Seems like he is slipping in. Not funny or sad just a typical story.

The guy had a substance abuse problem. One foot in the grave another on a banana peel. Seems like he is slipping in. Not funny or sad just a typical story.

I was waiting for this
Odom’s Father: ‘Somebody Drugged My Son’
Oh yea, the father was a junkie as well.
Actually one of the side effects of cocaine is paranoia
The whole thing is a waste of life. No matter what fame or fortune he may have it is all an inside job developing self esteem etc. What a way to live.

Nothing like dragging a family through the mud while they're trying to deal with a tragedy.
But the family is being "drug" by their own vehicle

What do you mean by that?
Point 1:nobody is a media whore like the kardashians. They're getting it.
Point 2 A person is responsible for their own behavior ie refer back to point 1 (bx)

Who said otherwise? This man also has parents and a family of his own. Neither the man nor his family deserve to be trashed at a time like this. It is completely without class.

Nothing like dragging a family through the mud while they're trying to deal with a tragedy.

Point 2 A person is responsible for their own behavior ie refer back to point 1 (bx)
I agree whatever is going on is in bounds based on their involvement with the media to begin with.

Who said otherwise? This man also has parents and a family of his own. Neither the man nor his family deserve to be trashed at a time like this. It is completely without class.
Some people are failures at life. Things like what is happening to Lamar makes them feel not so low. You cant expect them to pass up the opportunity to make themselves feel better about their sad lives.

odumb coming out of his drug induced haze, speaking and breathing on his own.

Lamar Odom out of coma, breathing on his own

Well, that's great news. :) I mean, even if you don't like the guy, there is no reason to be cruel, right? It doesn't really help anything and, in fact, it can actually hurt people who do care about him. If he was a psychotic murderer, then we could celebrate. I think this man has a lot of issues, and with all of his money, going out on benders could be fatal.

Yes Kloe told him she loved him and he woke up and spoke to her. He is not out of the woods yet and did some serious damage to his vital organs. Heres hoping he recovers then pays back the outpouring of prayers and good wishes sent his way.

Forum List

Back