2015 Week 6 NFL Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
WEEK 6

Thursday, Oct. 15

Falcons
at Saints Thursday night, divisional game has all the signs of an upset, but who can choose New Orleans after their last game.

Sunday, Oct. 18

Bengals
at Bills Lack luster the last couple weeks, Dalton sharp in the comeback.

Broncos at Browns Cleveland pulls a shocker.

Bears at Lions Detroit wins its first game.

Texans at Jaguars Jacksonville gets a rare win.

Chiefs at Vikings Minnesota is rested coming off the bye, KC hurting and needing a bye.

Redskins at Jets NY getting better, so is Washington. Redskins pull a small upset.

Cardinals at Steelers Vick will have to run for his life. Arizona looking better and better.

Dolphins at Titans Miami has a new coach, coming off a bye week. New attitude?

Panthers at Seahawks Carolina is 0-5 the last five years coming off a bye. Seattle is stinging after last week's collapse. I smell a rout.

Chargers at Packers GB the only unbeaten at home, Chargers playing close games.

Ravens at 49ers We expected San Fran to have a bad year, but Baltimore is very unexpected. Take the home team in this one.

Patriots at Colts At the beginning of the season this was a marquee game. Now, New England should win easily.

Monday, Oct. 19

Giants
at Eagles Bradford and Philly are improving. Giants lead the division going for 4 straight.

Byes: Dallas, Oakland, St. Louis, Tampa Bay

WEEK 6

Thursday, Oct. 15

Falcons
at Saints Thursday night, divisional game has all the signs of an upset, but who can choose New Orleans after their last game.

Sunday, Oct. 18

Bengals
at Bills Lack luster the last couple weeks, Dalton sharp in the comeback.

Broncos at Browns Cleveland pulls a shocker.

Bears at Lions Detroit wins its first game.

Texans at Jaguars Jacksonville gets a rare win.

Chiefs at Vikings Minnesota is rested coming off the bye, KC hurting and needing a bye.

Redskins at Jets NY getting better, so is Washington. Redskins pull a small upset.

Cardinals at Steelers Vick will have to run for his life. Arizona looking better and better.

Dolphins at Titans Miami has a new coach, coming off a bye week. New attitude?

Panthers at Seahawks Carolina is 0-5 the last five years coming off a bye. Seattle is stinging after last week's collapse. I smell a rout.

Chargers at Packers GB the only unbeaten at home, Chargers playing close games.

Ravens at 49ers We expected San Fran to have a bad year, but Baltimore is very unexpected. Take the home team in this one.

Patriots at Colts At the beginning of the season this was a marquee game. Now, New England should win easily.

Monday, Oct. 19

Giants
at Eagles Bradford and Philly are improving. Giants lead the division going for 4 straight.

Byes: Dallas, Oakland, St. Louis, Tampa Bay

I agree with most of those, Papa except for the Redskins beating the Jets. Redskins run the ball...Jets are tough against the run. I see that one going the other way.
Have a hard time seeing the Browns offense scoring on Denver's D. I'd go with the Broncos in that one.

Tyrod Taylor is out for the bills. I don't trust EJ Manuel that much.

Thanks...that makes things even more interesting with this game. Who's the Bill's backup? Cassell is starting in Dallas. Wonder if they wish now they hadn't traded him?

Thanks...that makes things even more interesting with this game. Who's the Bill's backup? Cassell is starting in Dallas. Wonder if they wish now they hadn't traded him?

EJ Manuel is the backup. He looked pretty good in preseason, but has never really played well in his regular season starts in the past. A lot of Buffalo fans that hate EJ are saying the Cassell trade was a big mistake. I guess we will see after this weekend.

EJ Manuel is the backup. He looked pretty good in preseason, but has never really played well in his regular season starts in the past. A lot of Buffalo fans that hate EJ are saying the Cassell trade was a big mistake. I guess we will see after this weekend.

Good luck to you team! :)

Thanks! I would say good luck to your team too, but you're a Pats fan.:tongue:

JK

JK

We don't need any stinking luck! :razz:

JK

You are playing the Colts, anything less than a blowout is a bad game for you.

JK

Well, that is why it's exciting to watch football. You just never really know what might happen. :) I will be happy with a win. How are the Colts this year? I haven't followed them.

Colts are 3-2, with all three wins coming inside the division. They are not playing well at all.

JK

Well, that is why it's exciting to watch football. You just never really know what might happen. :) I will be happy with a win. How are the Colts this year? I haven't followed them.

I don't think Andrew Luck can throw a football right now, Chris. He's been at practice but all you see him do is hand the ball off to a running back. The reason he's hurt is that the offensive line for the Colts is pretty darn bad. Luck has been running for his life all season.

JK

I agree with that assessment, Papa. I've got a feeling this one could get ugly. Brady and the Patriots have taken shit from people for 10 months over "Deflate Gate". Now it's payback time.

JK

Gotta be honest with you, Rocko...I'm glad Rex stayed in the AFC East! Love him or hate him...he's a piece of work. I used to look forward to Jets Patriots games because of Ryan...now I feel the same way about the Bills. Must see TV!

JK

I agree with that assessment, Papa. I've got a feeling this one could get ugly. Brady and the Patriots have taken shit from people for 10 months over "Deflate Gate". Now it's payback time.

Let's hope you two are right because the game is tonight! :) Woot! Go Pats! :banana:

Forum List

Back