Kardashians devastated by tragic lamar odom news

I'd bet if people could see themselves when they are really messed, they would not want to be that way again. Lol. Surprising that more people don't get tired of making fools of themselves!

I'd bet if people could see themselves when they are really messed, they would not want to be that way again. Lol. Surprising that more people don't get tired of making fools of themselves!
This forum has several, shall we say, CLOWNS. And we never miss a chance

Well, some of the clowns are okay, I guess.

Anyway, what a shame about this guy. A young man like him with a great future in front of him. He just threw it all away and for what?

Edit: I thought he was younger, but still he's 35 years old or WAS. Way too young to die. I was reading some conflicting reports on whether or not he is brain dead.

Well, some of the clowns are okay, I guess.

Anyway, what a shame about this guy. A young man like him with a great future in front of him. He just threw it all away and for what?

Edit: I thought he was younger, but still he's 35 years old or WAS. Way too young to die. I was reading some conflicting reports on whether or not he is brain dead.

Odom might have had a Low Self Image. He told the Papparazzi I hope you're happy dragging me down, or something like that

You have to wonder what these guys are trying to prove with going out and doing a whole bunch of drugs and erection enhancement supplements, hanging out with hookers . . .
there's stuff like this all over the internet about the travails of Lamar.
That's why I don't watch the nba crap anymore.
Inside Lamar Odom's Ups and Downs

It seems to be the thing to do if you are a sports star or a celebrity. I thought this Lamar was younger. There is really no excuse for it as his age of 35, IMO.

You have to wonder what these guys are trying to prove with going out and doing a whole bunch of drugs and erection enhancement supplements, hanging out with hookers . . .
there's stuff like this all over the internet about the travails of Lamar.
That's why I don't watch the nba crap anymore.
Inside Lamar Odom's Ups and Downs

It seems to be the thing to do if you are a sports star or a celebrity. I thought this Lamar was younger. There is really no excuse for it as his age of 35, IMO.
That's the classic definition of a dry drunk
They may quite drinking, but they hold onto all the old bad habits they used to have.
Drug users also tend to remain at the age they started using at, because their social skills have stopped

Hope he pulls through. If he dies, he went out doing what he loved best (coke and hookers). That would be a touching eulogy.

I'm sorry, I thought you wrote Khamenians......

dXkAe8V.jpg

Kardashians Devastated By Tragic Lamar Odom News

I know we shouldn't make fun of tragedy. But the kardashians have to be one of America's laughing stocks

A millionaire, in a brothel and with pharmaceuticals.

Basically threw one of the Kardashian girls away ( Divorce ).

You would think that a millionaire would not have to go to a brothel to have sex. Geeze.

After the newspaper reports of his divorce due to.....allegedly infidelity and substance abuse, I find it odd that the Kardashian women even care ; even though I am not a fan of snobs....especially snob women. Silver spoons I guess have a funny effect on people ; they have to do what is expected and what looks good in front of the media.

A millionaire in a brothel, A athlete and pharmaceuticals. I believe if I had his financial stature....I could find a much better way to spend my money.

Shadow 355

Why would his death be considered a tragedy? Reports I have read say he was a regular heavy cocaine user. That means he is a regular financier and supporter of the drug gangs and cartels. We should be OK, even glad when a cartel supporter looses the ability to continue supporting them.

I doubt he is trying to prove something. Lamar has lost a lot of people close to him from childhood, lost a child, lost his wife, etc. He has been on a downward spiral for a while now. I hope he pulls through and uses this experience to help others deal with some of the same trials and tribulations he has endured.

I don't care. He isn't the only person to ever have a hard go.
He's a druggie. Die already and remove yourself as a burden to others.

Forum List

Back