Kardashians devastated by tragic lamar odom news

who cares what that fat ass cow says...

I mean...honestly ...who?:dunno:

Pretty sad. I wonder why some of these young guys want to use these types of "supplements?" What are they trying to prove? This guy was sure young enough and healthy enough that he should not have needed to take anything.

He was probably doing other drugs too. I can't imagine that just an herbal supplement would cause so much damage.
He did like 10 doses of the aphrodisiac, plus lots of coke for days on end.

Why on earth would he do that? Are people really that dumb?
I bet he had a fucking blast during those few days :rofl:

He was found unconscious in a brothel near Vegas? Damn... I've never partied THAT hard!

He was probably doing other drugs too. I can't imagine that just an herbal supplement would cause so much damage.

He was found unconscious in a brothel near Vegas? Damn... I've never partied THAT hard!

Why would you want to? Do you realize that you look like a retard when you're all fucked up? Seriously, a retard.

Why would you want to? Do you realize that you look like a retard when you're all fucked up? Seriously, a retard.
451ebb187b57065e20e6cb7eccc1f110.jpg

:rofl:

Forum List

Back