Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Your party is the racist party.

The minorities in this country dont vote for your racist party very often do they?

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

The 'race' of your mother and father gives you unquestionable authority over the interpretation of a cartoon? Really? You sound like the racist.

Shut the fuck up, take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

What's that you say? I'm right and you should have thought twice before posting such illogical bullshit? Yes, I know.

The 'race' of your mother and father gives you unquestionable authority over the interpretation of a cartoon? Really? You sound like the racist.

Shut the fuck up, take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

What's that you say? I'm right and you should have thought twice before posting such illogical bullshit? Yes, I know.

Fucker, you're illogical thinking that shit wasn't racist.

Your party is the racist party.

The minorities in this country dont vote for your racist party very often do they?
Sadly, you're too stupid to see the gross contradiction in what you've posted.

Please only post with adult supervision.

The Kansas Tea party trailer Trash shit face party are racist.
"Shit fuck damn racist hell shit **** fuck."

That's pretty much all I got out of that post.

90 % of blacks dont vote republican for good reasons

True, but their well trained black lemmings will ignore shit like this and say there is no racism. Our country is fucked up politically when it comes down to doing shit like this. Germans don't look at us as Democrats and Republicans, they always say stupid fucking Americans when they see shit like this.

90 % of blacks dont vote republican for good reasons

True, but their well trained black lemmings will ignore shit like this and say there is no racism. Our country is fucked up politically when it comes down to doing shit like this. Germans don't look at us as Democrats and Republicans, they always say stupid fucking Americans when they see shit like this.

You should really go to Germany and take it up with them if that is of ANY concern to you, because it sure as hell isn't to most anyone else HERE, idiot.

Forum List

Back