Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

What's that you say? I'm right and you should have thought twice before posting such illogical bullshit? Yes, I know.

Fucker, you're illogical thinking that shit wasn't racist.

What's that? Trying to change the subject away from your idiotic illogic? Sorry, that didn't work.

My parents are black and white, yes that shit was racist, what does Obama's racial mixture have to do with his job performance you dick head?

Fucker, you're illogical thinking that shit wasn't racist.

What's that? Trying to change the subject away from your idiotic illogic? Sorry, that didn't work.

My parents are black and white, yes that shit was racist, what does Obama's racial mixture have to do with his job performance you dick head?

Are you really this stupid? Yes, I guess you are. Read carefully: THE SKIN COLOR OF YOUR PARENTS HAS NO BEARING ON THE VALIDITY OF YOUR INTERPRETATION OF A FUCKING CARTOON, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

90 % of blacks dont vote republican for good reasons

True, but their well trained black lemmings will ignore shit like this and say there is no racism. Our country is fucked up politically when it comes down to doing shit like this. Germans don't look at us as Democrats and Republicans, they always say stupid fucking Americans when they see shit like this.

You should really go to Germany and take it up with them if that is of ANY concern to you, because it sure as hell isn't to most anyone else HERE, idiot.

I'm stationed, was born here and speak their language, they don't see America as divided between left and right they just see stupid fucking Americans and they're right, the Kansas Tea Party are stupid fucking Americans.

Are you really this stupid? Yes, I guess you are. Read carefully: THE SKIN COLOR OF YOUR PARENTS HAS NO BEARING ON THE VALIDITY OF YOUR INTERPRETATION OF A FUCKING CARTOON, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Obama skin color racial makeup has nothing to do with his performance as president so the shit was racist.

Yes they can not see their own racism.

They lie to themselves about many things

Why do blacks not like the republicans candidates?

Why do crack addicts choose 'free' crack over bitter vitamins they have to work very hard for? Why does the 'dealer' hand out 'free' crack?

Why would upstanding African American citizens who are not addicted to crack and who have no interest in becoming so addicted find the assumption that they are crack addicts or can be easily persuaded to become such as personally offensive?

How hard is it to see that it is the 'dealer' who is not only the true racist but also a manipulative scumbag diametrically in opposition to the best interests of those who are or would become crack addicts whatever their skin color?

True, but their well trained black lemmings will ignore shit like this and say there is no racism. Our country is fucked up politically when it comes down to doing shit like this. Germans don't look at us as Democrats and Republicans, they always say stupid fucking Americans when they see shit like this.

You should really go to Germany and take it up with them if that is of ANY concern to you, because it sure as hell isn't to most anyone else HERE, idiot.

I'm stationed, was born here and speak their language.

Then stay there, 'cause we sure as hell don't need one more illogical shitbag like you here.

90 % of blacks dont vote republican for good reasons

Yeah, Germany's pretty much the epitome of a post-racial society.

Over here its a crime to walk around and say heil Hitler and throw Nazi salutes. Its not perfect but better in some respects than in America.

I'm stationed, was born here and speak their language.

Then stay there, 'cause we sure as hell don't need one more illogical shitbag like you here.

Fuck you, I serve my country you shitbag, if you don't like Obama then you get the fuck out.

Yeah, Germany's pretty much the epitome of a post-racial society.

Over here its a crime to walk around and say heil Hitler and throw Nazi salutes. Its not perfect but better in some respects than in America.

If you think it's better then renounce your citizenship and just stay there. We really, really don't need one more illogical douchebag here. Stay there and be happy, and STFU.

Forum List

Back