Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

why is his racial makeup this TP groups major concern??
oh so now calling someone a skunk is racist? A majority of obama supporters are desperate to show obama opposition as racist. You are desperate because you can see the failure in this president. You use it as a distraction, but that distraction does not change anything obama is a failure even he said he was a failure.

dear idiot.

concentrating on race when making a voting choice is racism.

they said it themselves about him being half black and half white.

IT IS RACISM and nothing but racism

Ok now we have established most of you here are racists and also dont want minorities voting

The Democrats along with their friends and co conspirators in the MSM have long had the opportunity to lay down the groundrules for political discussion in the United States. They long ago decided which nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives and phrases were permissible to use in political discussion without the right's participation.
Look for the Democrats to play the race card early and often. That was indicated in their desperation to take Herman Cain out of the equation. Does anybody yet know exactly what Herman Cain was accused of?

:lmao: man they nailed that one, and you just left with tears.

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

The 'race' of your mother and father gives you unquestionable authority over the interpretation of a cartoon? Really? You sound like the racist.

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

The 'race' of your mother and father gives you unquestionable authority over the interpretation of a cartoon? Really? You sound like the racist.

People taking Pride in their Race are... Sad.

You have ZERO to do with who Fucked to Create you.

:)

peace...

Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims - Yahoo! News

HUTCHINSON, Kan. (AP) — A tea party group in Kansas says its depiction of President Barack Obama as a skunk is satire, not racism as the leader of a civil rights group alleges.

Hutchinson-based Patriot Freedom Alliance says on its website that like the president, the skunk is "half black, half white, and almost everything it does stinks."

The Hutchinson News (Local tea party's skunk photo questioned | The Hutchinson News:) reports local NAACP president Darrell Pope sees no humor in the depiction, which he calls a blatant statement of racism.

Sure its not racist, fucking idiots.

Kansas - the state that everyone forgot.

HUTCHINSON, Kan. (AP) — A tea party group in Kansas says its depiction of President Barack Obama as a skunk is satire, not racism as the leader of a civil rights group alleges.

Hutchinson-based Patriot Freedom Alliance says on its website that like the president, the skunk is "half black, half white, and almost everything it does stinks."

The Hutchinson News (Local tea party's skunk photo questioned | The Hutchinson News:) reports local NAACP president Darrell Pope sees no humor in the depiction, which he calls a blatant statement of racism.

Kansas - the state that everyone forgot.

Who forgot Kansas?

Your obessession with color made you miss the point. He stinks!

Are you people seriously unable to determine the difference between racist and racial?

No, i think you are. you are just looking for excuses to see racists so you can ignore facts you don't like.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

OUTSTANDING!!!

Shut the fuck up, take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back