Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

I hope one of the Republicans has the balls to stand up again this year and yell "you lie"

There is a time and place for everything. A joint session of Congress, on national TV... is NOT the right time or place.

well,, neither is insulting the Supreme Court Justices.. see what I mean? Ya reaps what ya sows..

In all fairness, he did not call them names, are accuse them of lying, now did he? obviously, what Obama said was pointed at the SCOTUS, but if wasn't really to the level of just yelling 'you lie'.

Shit........I've known the GOP was a bunch of racist pricks ever since they were handing out Obama bucks.

wtf? how is that RACIST?
I saw one of them, laughed my ass off

Yeah.........guess you don't understand the racist associations of connecting black people to fried chicken, watermelon and ribs, do ya?

So, putting Obama's face on money is racist... I'll have to remember that if they ever decide to actually do that.

Shit........I've known the GOP was a bunch of racist pricks ever since they were handing out Obama bucks.

wtf? how is that RACIST?

Yeah.........guess you don't understand the racist associations of connecting black people to fried chicken, watermelon and ribs, do ya?

omg.. you people don't now get to MAKE UP what we in this country can talk about just because Obama is President...now we can't speak of watermelons, fried chicken or RIBS.
Oh and let's not forget the dollar bill with his picture on it...

MY FRIGGEN GAWD...:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

wtf? how is that RACIST?

So, putting Obama's face on money is racist... I'll have to remember that if they ever decide to actually do that.

You got it wrong. Putting a president's face on REAL money is a way to honor them.

Making fake money with a black man's image next to watermelong, fried chicken and ribs IS racist.

wtf? how is that RACIST?

Seriously I don't understand why watermelon and fried chicken is racist. can you explain it to us? I can't believe black people forego the wonderous taste of watermelon and fried chicken cause some bone head tells them it's "racist" gall darn.

You got it wrong. Putting a president's face on REAL money is a way to honor them.

Making fake money with a black man's image next to watermelong, fried chicken and ribs IS racist.
agreed. Did not realize that was what was being referred to as 'Obama bucks'.

Wow. Keep it classy, guys. Keep it classy.

It's not a problem. We'll keep it just as classy as you democraps did with President Bush, Sarah Palin, and Senator McCain.. ya reaps what ya sows sow.

The old, "they did it too" defense. How mature. I would expect as much out of you.

I think Willow was just pointing out just how hypocritical you are. I think she may be on to something. :eusa_whistle:

Forwarding = GUILTY as the sender.....

If anyone here works in an office environment, which i think the majority do, and they have email access....THEY FORWARD JOKES! People in my office do it all the time....people don't even send them to JUST democrats or republicans in their office, it doesn't matter because we all know that it's just a JOKE!

You people are really so immature about everything! If it had been a democrat that had done this about Laura Bush you would have laughed your asses off too! Idiots!

Forum List

Back