Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conferenc

The Chiefs like the Commander in Chief must be impeached for being good, winning, and having a player who likes Trump.

Let me get this straight. A football player who is a multi-millionaire likes tRump? He has a reason, you don't.

And his reason could be that he knew easily-impressed drones like the OP will cream their jeans over it.
Whatever.

You never know why someone wears what they wear.

51TC7-gvkAL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conference
Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conference

A Kansas City Chiefs football player wore a sweatshirt with the image of President Donald Trump meeting rapper Kanye West during a news conference just ahead of the Super Bowl.

Defensive end Frank Clark was immediately asked about the sweatshirt, and he smiled as he explained that a friend had given him the garment. "Never forget, man!" he responded. "Y'all know the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye, a very historical moment in our history!"

MY COMMENT: Now how many of you knew about this story? None of you. I knew because I have access to Rush's Stack of Stuff. Great story.

onoz-omg.gif

Pro athlete wears image. This is YUGE.

Right it's only huge when its anti-TRUMP stuff...

actually when it is anti-Trump stuff all you sheep tells us it is no big deal.

Weird how that works

I'm not saying it's a big deal, only that the MSM makes it a big deal when its anti-TRUMP.

A Kansas City Chiefs football player wore a sweatshirt with the image of President Donald Trump meeting rapper Kanye West during a news conference just ahead of the Super Bowl.

Defensive end Frank Clark was immediately asked about the sweatshirt, and he smiled as he explained that a friend had given him the garment. "Never forget, man!" he responded. "Y'all know the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye, a very historical moment in our history!"

MY COMMENT: Now how many of you knew about this story? None of you. I knew because I have access to Rush's Stack of Stuff. Great story.

onoz-omg.gif

Have you sent him a death threat yet?

onoz-omg.gif

Were you not so blind with hatred you could understand the significance of that image.

Something to do with concussions I expect.

How vaguely interesting. Whatever.

I don't think those are the cause of your terminal stupidity.

However, the image tells me that some blacks are finally waking up and leaving the plantation the Dems have imprisoned them in for decades.

WTF?

Yes, you are fucked in the head.

The Chiefs like the Commander in Chief must be impeached for being good, winning, and having a player who likes Trump.

Let me get this straight. A football player who is a multi-millionaire likes tRump? He has a reason, you don't.

actually the only thing we know for sure is that the football player likes Kanye

Then he'd have a picture of Kanye West by himself.
It takes a special kind of retard to think someone would wear a shirt with Trumps picture if they in fact didn't like Trump lol

There are literally THOUSANDS of concert shirts with West and no Trump so the only conclusion we can draw is this RICH MAN didn't have enough money and common sense to buy a West only shirt.

Liberal loons are as intelligent as Neanderthals

Don't care about their politics when they refuse to go to the white house, don't care about.this.

Play football. I watch to get AWAY from politics.

onoz-omg.gif

Have you sent him a death threat yet?

"Him"? Terri is a 'he'?

Death threats are not necessary. I just called her tomfoolery out for the tomfoolery it is. That's sufficient.

Great news! I just MAY root for the Chiefs now. Before seeing this, I didn't really care who wins the game.

Good point brother! I may watch the game now that I have a team to root for. You can feel the groundswell as the marxist shitstains are being rolled over and crushed by the Trump machine. That 8-year nightmare of the mooslime lawn jockey is finally starting to fade away......

Forum List

Back