Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conferenc

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conference
Kansas City Chiefs player wears image of Trump meeting Kanye West during Super Bowl press conference

A Kansas City Chiefs football player wore a sweatshirt with the image of President Donald Trump meeting rapper Kanye West during a news conference just ahead of the Super Bowl.

Defensive end Frank Clark was immediately asked about the sweatshirt, and he smiled as he explained that a friend had given him the garment. "Never forget, man!" he responded. "Y'all know the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye, a very historical moment in our history!"

MY COMMENT: Now how many of you knew about this story? None of you. I knew because I have access to Rush's Stack of Stuff. Great story.

A Kansas City Chiefs football player wore a sweatshirt with the image of President Donald Trump meeting rapper Kanye West during a news conference just ahead of the Super Bowl.

Defensive end Frank Clark was immediately asked about the sweatshirt, and he smiled as he explained that a friend had given him the garment. "Never forget, man!" he responded. "Y'all know the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye, a very historical moment in our history!"

MY COMMENT: Now how many of you knew about this story? None of you. I knew because I have access to Rush's Stack of Stuff. Great story.

onoz-omg.gif

Pro athlete wears image. This is YUGE.

onoz-omg.gif

Were you not so blind with hatred you could understand the significance of that image.

onoz-omg.gif

Were you not so blind with hatred you could understand the significance of that image.

Something to do with concussions I expect.

How vaguely interesting. Whatever.

The Chiefs like the Commander in Chief must be impeached for being good, winning, and having a player who likes Trump.

onoz-omg.gif

I don't think those are the cause of your terminal stupidity.

However, the image tells me that some blacks are finally waking up and leaving the plantation the Dems have imprisoned them in for decades.

now that Trump is president, America is respected again, my friends!

Nick Bosa of the 49ers is a big Trump fan too!

Great news! I just MAY root for the Chiefs now. Before seeing this, I didn't really care who wins the game.

onoz-omg.gif

Right it's only huge when its anti-TRUMP stuff...

onoz-omg.gif

Pogo the Clown IS a bit dim.............

onoz-omg.gif

I just don't see the significance. So sue me.

onoz-omg.gif

However, the image tells me that some blacks are finally waking up and leaving the plantation the Dems have imprisoned them in for decades.

It's telling that you fantasize about blacks on plantations.
Whatever.

Great news! I just MAY root for the Chiefs now. Before seeing this, I didn't really care who wins the game.

How scintillatingly interesting. Lemme write that down this is SO important.

onoz-omg.gif

I just don't see the significance. So sue me.

Pogo the Clown strikes out again!

Why anyone cares what sports stars and actors/actresses think about current events is beyond me--at least until they've proven their chops on the topic at hand.

Being famous does not automatically equate to informed opinions about what's going on in the world.

The Chiefs like the Commander in Chief must be impeached for being good, winning, and having a player who likes Trump.

Let me get this straight. A football player who is a multi-millionaire likes tRump? He has a reason, you don't.

onoz-omg.gif

WTF?

onoz-omg.gif

actually when it is anti-Trump stuff all you sheep tells us it is no big deal.

Weird how that works

Forum List

Back