President Sanders Preview: Dow Drops 500

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
If this isn't a wake up call for the American people, I don't know what would be. Where are the Demwits going to put their money if Bernie is actually elected?

If this isn't a wake up call for the American people, I don't know what would be. Where are the Demwits going to put their money if Bernie is actually elected?
Actually the drop is due to Corona virus concerns but I were a trader instead of an investor I'd be buying like mad today and scooping up some great deals at bargain basement prices. Buy low, sell high.

Actually the drop is due to Corona virus concerns but I were a trader instead of an investor I'd be buying like mad today and scooping up some great deals at bargain basement prices. Buy low, sell high.
A nice 8% to 12% correction would be very healthy. It could be over in three or four weeks, even less.

No, this is a preview of what will happen if Trump continues as President. Capital is running away from this lawless government. The security and stability of the American government is threatened by the continuing of the Trump Presidency. The smart money is getting out of the market and finding safer havens and right now pretty much any first world country will be better than the USA.

The whole wide world is watching the US Senate run the Constitution and the balance of powers through the paper shredder. No good will come from the failure of the US Senate to protect the country from a criminal and corrupt President. None.

Stock market drops all the time and quickly. The debt this president creates will be there for
Our children....

Bernie Sanders' avid support of the coronavirus is dragging the DOW down.

That is a very simple way to view the economy. Do you work for CNBC?

What did Bernie do to cause this?

Holy crap.

It's Sanders' fault.

Astonishing.

Where will you put your money if Sanders looks like he's going to be elected?
It would depend on conditions at the time, the trajectory of the data, whether international markets are looking better and what the House and Senate look like. Among other things.

As always, I'll be leaving my money and that of my advisory clients as aggressive as possible under those circumstances.

But blaming one bad day on the market on Sanders is simply absurd in the extreme. Being consumed by partisan politics isn't healthy.

A nice 8% to 12% correction would be very healthy. It could be over in three or four weeks, even less.
What some call a correction, I call a buying opportunity. Take a look at any long term chart and anyone would have to agree.

What some call a correction, I call a buying opportunity. Take a look at any long term chart and anyone would have to agree.
Definitely. I just like seeing the dumb money shaken out now and then. The regular breathing of markets.

No, this is a preview of what will happen if Trump continues as President. Capital is running away from this lawless government. The security and stability of the American government is threatened by the continuing of the Trump Presidency. The smart money is getting out of the market and finding safer havens and right now pretty much any first world country will be better than the USA.

The whole wide world is watching the US Senate run the Constitution and the balance of powers through the paper shredder. No good will come from the failure of the US Senate to protect the country from a criminal and corrupt President. None.
wpxfubxnkm541.jpg

You actually think your own hallucination should be a "wake up call" ??

shakehead.gif

Hard to believe.

Forum List

Back