Bloomberg’s campaign spent over $180 million during his first month in the 2020 race

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Mike Bloomberg’s campaign for president spent a colossal amount of money in the final quarter of 2019 as he attempts to catch up to and surpass Democratic rivals.

Bloomberg’s campaign spent over $180 million at the end of 2019, according to a newly released Federal Election Commission filing. The massive expenditure amount went toward TV ads, field staff and his technology firm, Hawkfish. The record shows Bloomberg’s campaign spent over $11 million on the digital firm. The company has become the primary digital ad agency for Bloomberg’s operation.

He launched his bid for president at the end of November, several months after his fellow candidates joined the field, so his campaign was only active for about a month of the three-month period.

Beyond his campaign’s enormous spending spree, the amount Bloomberg has given directly to his campaign shows why he will likely be able to stay in the race for as long as he wants, regardless of where he stands in the polls. The record shows Bloomberg contributed over $200 million to his campaign. His campaign had $11 million on hand going into the year 2020. The former New York mayor has sworn off asking for donations, even though that move automatically disqualifies him in making the debate stage. …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

------------

Can you imagine the real GOOD he could have done for our veterans.....this makes him the BIGGEST......
giphy.gif

He's given like 8 billion to charity already. And he's worth something like 65 billion. I'm sure Trumpy Bear can go toe to toe on giving .. and earning. LOL

Biden's probably gonna be the nominee, but Bloomberg might get Trump's blood pressure to stroke out.

He's given like 8 billion to charity already. And he's worth something like 65 billion. I'm sure Trumpy Bear can go toe to toe on giving .. and earning. LOL

Biden's probably gonna be the nominee, but Bloomberg might get Trump's blood pressure to stroke out.
another 180 million would hurt then? I really object to elitists telling me how bad rich people are, D'OH!

It might help Bloomie if he wasn't campaigning FOR Trump. Out of all Bloomberg's campaign ads in California 100% are pro Trump.

Well he is proving good at pissing money away. Maybe he does belong in politics.

What charities?
The ones Bill Gates gives to? In India and Africa?

MB gives to himself.

conservatives whining about how a man spends his own hard earned money -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE IRONY !

Democrats are overtly antisemitic. Sanders is a Jew in name only as he is an atheist and a communist but Bloomberg is truly Jewish and unlike Sanders, Bloomberg is overtly pro Israel. Oh oh...won't sit well with the true party leaders: AOC, Linda Sarsour, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

Thus is the life of partisan hacks. When Trump was doing it, ti was all good. Now it is the end of the world as we know it.

I do not know how they live this way...

Mike Bloomberg’s campaign for president spent a colossal amount of money in the final quarter of 2019 as he attempts to catch up to and surpass Democratic rivals.

Bloomberg’s campaign spent over $180 million at the end of 2019, according to a newly released Federal Election Commission filing. The massive expenditure amount went toward TV ads, field staff and his technology firm, Hawkfish. The record shows Bloomberg’s campaign spent over $11 million on the digital firm. The company has become the primary digital ad agency for Bloomberg’s operation.

He launched his bid for president at the end of November, several months after his fellow candidates joined the field, so his campaign was only active for about a month of the three-month period.

Beyond his campaign’s enormous spending spree, the amount Bloomberg has given directly to his campaign shows why he will likely be able to stay in the race for as long as he wants, regardless of where he stands in the polls. The record shows Bloomberg contributed over $200 million to his campaign. His campaign had $11 million on hand going into the year 2020. The former New York mayor has sworn off asking for donations, even though that move automatically disqualifies him in making the debate stage. …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

------------

Can you imagine the real GOOD he could have done for our veterans.....this makes him the BIGGEST......
giphy.gif
Every politician spends a retarded amount of money on getting elected.

Thus is the life of partisan hacks. When Trump was doing it, ti was all good. Now it is the end of the world as we know it.

And Bloomberg, like him or not, really has self-financed while Trump's tried using contributions for fake charity donations.

A few calls on oil and gold on 910 for Mikey = enough to pay for those ads....

Insider info on 911 = half of Mikey's fortune

And Bloomberg, like him or not, really has self-financed while Trump's tried using contributions for fake charity donations.
trump wanted the people to have a voice. funny huh?

Forum List

Back