Kamala Harris' niece blasted for tweet assuming Colorado shooter was White man: 'This is WILD'

I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
He is white. He's pasty white. Why does "white" have to refer to only North West Europeans.

The Syrian Christians look just like us. Muslims too, but in my opinion ISLAM pushes so many over the edge.

View attachment 471378

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the Boulder, Colo., shooting suspect, was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder (Boulder Police)
Looks like a million White kids in America.

But he's not. Is a radicalized Muzzle.
You're just like Joe. Already forgot 9/11!
Remember these people consider the “incident” that happened on 9/11 as “the chickens coming home to roost.” All those white people had it coming.

1616533706746.png

Ship them all back to Syria since they're all just white trash and don't deserve minority and/or refuge status based on that premise.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 471378

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the Boulder, Colo., shooting suspect, was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder (Boulder Police)
Looks like a million White kids in America.

But he's not. Is a radicalized Muzzle.
You're just like Joe. Already forgot 9/11!
Remember these people consider the “incident” that happened on 9/11 as “the chickens coming home to roost.” All those white people had it coming.

A DemoKKKrat member of congress referred to 9/11 as "some people did something".

I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
Kamala's niece isn't any smarter than her aunt.

Two African American males killed a 24 year old white female college student at spring break in Miami. Most likely she was a Prog.

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

She assumed right because black people do not do shit like this. The profile of mass murderers is white and male. 97% of them.

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

But why does anyone care what Ms. Harris's niece says?

This country is full of crazies like her.

Forum List

Back