Kamala Harris claims the US has an alliance with North Korea

Is everyone in this administration brain damaged or something? First the President gives a shout out to a dead person, then the Vice President commends the US alliance with North Korea.

We truly are living in Clown World.

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe​

"Vice President Kamala Harris made an unfortunate gaffe during her speech at the Korean Peninsula's Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on Thursday, saying that the United States has a "strong alliance" with "the Republic of North Korea."

"It is an alliance that is strong and enduring," she added, intending to refer to the Republic of Korea, which is South Korea's official name."

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe

I don't think this was a goof considering who's all currently in the US government and this is coming from somebody who was in special ED and doesn't even have a college degree. In other words, it isn't that difficult to figure out.

Also I'm really afraid that that bitch and her minions are going to be the cause of World War III

The dame was picked because of her gender and her ethnic background.

Not because of her abilities or knowledge.

As a result, it isn't surprising that she doesn't know excrement from shoe polish.

This is what happens far too often with Affirmative Action hires.

The bitch had notes right in front of her and still fucked it up.

Out of a population of 330,000,000 people.
The best we could find and elected to lead us was Biden/Harris
Our country is doomed. ... :(

Yeah but they weren't elected they were selected and the dims had this all planned out since the stolen election. That's how you already know that they're great chess players. They were MANY moves ahead of us.

I'm as comfortable with my vote against you people as I have ever been.
Comfortable Is As The Communist Does

I voted against a cult
And instead got the biggest, most evil cult of them all. Whadda asshole.
You think patriots fighting to preserve the American Way of Justice, Law and Liberty is a "cult." :71:
The leftwing media really DO work wonders on melonheads.

Well, at least it's just a verbal slip-up. It's not like she humiliated herself by stepping into North Korea to shake hands with a dictator who murders his own citizens, and then proclaimed that she fell in love with the dictator.

But do go on...

Well, at least it's just a verbal slip-up. It's not like she humiliated herself by stepping into North Korea to shake hands with a dictator who murders his own citizens, and then proclaimed that she fell in love with the dictator.

But do go on...
There it is! Made it to page two before some single digit IQ Dimtard cries ORANGE MAN BAD.

Your crying doesn’t change the fact that cumdumpster is stupid beyond belief.

There it is! Made it to page two before some single digit IQ Dimtard cries ORANGE MAN BAD.

Your crying doesn’t change the fact that cumdumpster is stupid beyond belief.
Find your post where you criticized Trump for proclaiming his love for a tyrant.

I won't wait (because it doesn't exist) but I'll check back.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, at least it's just a verbal slip-up.
The easiest not to make, yet she didn't even catch it because it was written FOR her.

It's not like she humiliated herself by stepping into North Korea to shake hands with a dictator
Who was threatening Japan (and us) with missiles? Who better to shake hands with than a dictor? Far better to be shaking hands with them than missiles. Such humiliation finding common ground to have a dialog and make the madman back down a bit onto the back burner for a while. Tsk. Tsk.
That's what leaders are there for.
Maybe had Biden done as much with Putin, there'd be no war in Ukraine and we'd be ahead by 70 billion.
If Harris were in office 500 years, that is 10X more than she could ever get done herself.

But do go on...

President Trump was diplomatic with his counterpart from North Korea.

Did you expect him to try and humiliate the fellow?

Did Liberal Icon FDR try to humiliate the Communist Stalin and Colonialist Churchill at Yalta- or did he try to work with them?

But do go on...

I knew a cult member would arrive shortly! You voted for Kamala because of her intelligence, right?

Sorry I forgot you in my shout outs. You're just so...forgettable.

Did you expect him to try and humiliate the fellow?

Don't mind Synthabolic--- --- he's just frustrated and jealous because Biden in two years doesn't have even a single foreign adversary he can say he bested or at least created a working relationship with to keep them in check with, peaceably.

Even the Taliban made an ass out of Joe.

Forum List

Back