Kamala Harris claims the US has an alliance with North Korea

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Is everyone in this administration brain damaged or something? First the President gives a shout out to a dead person, then the Vice President commends the US alliance with North Korea.

We truly are living in Clown World.

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe​

"Vice President Kamala Harris made an unfortunate gaffe during her speech at the Korean Peninsula's Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on Thursday, saying that the United States has a "strong alliance" with "the Republic of North Korea."

"It is an alliance that is strong and enduring," she added, intending to refer to the Republic of Korea, which is South Korea's official name."

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe

She's definitely high in this clip. Enjoy.

Looking for our resident Biden/Harris supporters to explain her genius, please.

Honest to God - I don't think she would have known which country is the good one... north or south. You can expect an average person to mix that up... but the Vice President?? Hell no.
But she did. And I don't believe for a second it was just a slip

Honest to God - I don't think she would have known which country is the good one... north or south. You can expect an average person to mix that up... but the Vice President?? Hell no.
But she did. And I don't believe for a second it was just a slip
She reportedly referred to the DMZ as 'CENTRAL Korea'.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Where are the Bidenistas? Mac1958, rightwinger, Penelope, surada? I'm looking for your explanation of Kamala's genius! Tell us!
You keep trying this. I'm as comfortable with my vote against you people as I have ever been.

Not even close. Maybe more so. I voted against a cult, and I was right. Tough shit.

The dame was picked because of her gender and her ethnic background.

Not because of her abilities or knowledge.

As a result, it isn't surprising that she doesn't know excrement from shoe polish.

This is what happens far too often with Affirmative Action hires.

Forum List

Back