Kamala Harris claims the US has an alliance with North Korea

This is the topic.
The topic isn't Trump and your little hard on for him, asshole.

Or did you want to review all of Trump's verbal gaffes?
Everyone makes little gaffes idiot. We could review all of Harris' or Biden's major gaffes but then, that would have to cover everytime they've opened their mouths.

Worse, they make them reading off of cue cards! :auiqs.jpg:

Yonhap News Agency: North Korea fired an unspecified ballistic missile toward East Sea: the Joint Chiefs of Staff of ROK Army
This is the 4th launch this week... Probably answer to Kamala Harris visit to the DMZ Zone..

Yonhap News Agency: North Korea fired an unspecified ballistic missile toward East Sea: the Joint Chiefs of Staff of ROK Army
This is the 4th launch this week... Probably answer to Kamala Harris visit to the DMZ Zone..

It's ok. We have an alliance with North Korea.

Is everyone in this administration brain damaged or something? First the President gives a shout out to a dead person, then the Vice President commends the US alliance with North Korea.

We truly are living in Clown World.

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe​

"Vice President Kamala Harris made an unfortunate gaffe during her speech at the Korean Peninsula's Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on Thursday, saying that the United States has a "strong alliance" with "the Republic of North Korea."

"It is an alliance that is strong and enduring," she added, intending to refer to the Republic of Korea, which is South Korea's official name."

Vice President Kamala Harris commends US alliance with 'Republic of North Korea' in DMZ speech gaffe
never send this broad on a diplomatic mission.

Yeah! It was a festive salute in her honor.

I can imagine. :laughing0301:

north-korea-rocket-launch.gif

She's just lucky the NORKS didn't bring out the big hats while she was there.

1664474639243.png

An alliance is an understatement. I do believe that Biden, Harris, the Chinese and the Korean government are all currently having a four-way in bed together.

You really are an ignoramus.😂

Biden chooses people based on skin color, NOT qualifications. If you're black, you're in.

Want to be a Supreme Court Justice? Are you black and a woman? Yes? You're hired! By the way, do you have a GED? That will help.

Biden is all about hiring blacks in trade for black votes. Qualifications are never a consideration. Never...

You keep trying this. I'm as comfortable with my vote against you people as I have ever been.

Not even close. Maybe more so. I voted against a cult, and I was right. Tough shit.
Not as bad as the cult you voted for, that will deny Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter. Which he should be in jail for.

Biden chooses people based on skin color, NOT qualifications. If you're black, you're in.

Want to be a Supreme Court Justice? Are you black and a woman? Yes? You're hired! By the way, do you have a GED? That will help.

Biden is all about hiring blacks in trade for black votes. Qualifications are never a consideration. Never...

Don't forget men who want to be women.

Well, at least it's just a verbal slip-up. It's not like she humiliated herself by stepping into North Korea to shake hands with a dictator who murders his own citizens, and then proclaimed that she fell in love with the dictator.

But do go on...

I have to give this asshole credit for defending the undefensible.

Most of the cult ignore how fucked up our POTUS AND VP are.

When is the BORDER CZAR EVER GOING TO VISIT THE FUCKING BORDER?

Forum List

Back