Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Do you agree that intelligent people can disagree?
Do you agree that intelligent people should be able to care for themselves without stealing from others labor?

Who are the Kahns stealing from? Their American military son sacrificed his life to save others. What have you sacrificed?
Well I did spend my time in the military, perhaps I was just less of a target since I didnt wear a day-glo towel on my head?

Who wears a day-glo towel on their head - especially in combat?
Obviously the only action maryland has seen was when he went to the paintgun range.

Do you agree that intelligent people should be able to care for themselves without stealing from others labor?

Who are the Kahns stealing from? Their American military son sacrificed his life to save others. What have you sacrificed?
Well I did spend my time in the military, perhaps I was just less of a target since I didnt wear a day-glo towel on my head?

Obviously the only action maryland has seen was when he went to the paintgun range.

And to his GED tutor.

You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Who wears a day-glo towel on their head - especially in combat? Do you also condemn other ethnic groups, nationalities and religions from their chosen headdress and garments?

headdress11.jpg
I certainly wouldn't wear that crap in battle. Would you? Not that one would ever expect you to actually fight for this country.

isnt that cute?
you have nothing so you make things up. Sorta like you make up excuses why you cant work and deserve to have other people pay your way.

isnt that cute?
you have nothing so you make things up. Sorta like you make up excuses why you cant work and deserve to have other people pay your way.
You may have nothing but dont project that onto my reality. I have reasons why I wont work for someone else. One of them being that I would rather keep my profits instead of giving them to someone else.

isnt that cute?
You may have nothing but dont project that onto my reality. I have reasons why I wont work for someone else. One of them being that I would rather keep my profits instead of giving them to someone else.
can you provide proof that you work?
if not then you are a lazy leech on society

579cf3ca2a00002d00fb3bd9.jpeg

The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.

In an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that was published Saturday, Trump said he had sacrificed a lot in his life.

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve done― I’ve had― I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”

“Those are sacrifices?” Stephanopoulos interjected.

TRUMP TO KHAN: ‘I’VE MADE SACRIFICES’ — CAN’T NAME ANY

Trump is mentally defective. Period.

isnt that cute?
can you provide proof that you work?
if not then you are a lazy leech on society
Yes I can provide proof i work for myself. If youre asking me to prove it to you then you should think really hard about what you could possibly do to get me to do that.

Terrible thing to lose a child
Poor man

Glad to see the Democrats and their MSM
have changed their minds about poor soldiers that have died.
One can only hope this new concern and compassion for our soldiers
continues and the Democrats don't fall back into their old pattern

Just to think, it was only few weeks ago they were saying terrible things
about mother Pat Smith and her poor soon Sean Smith, left to die in Benghazi
Even Papa Obama was calling it a “phony scandals”

Funny how that works...

Matthews actually said her accusations were “gross” and that he didn’t care about her feelings – this is the mother of someone killed by terrorists!

or

Even GQ Magazine writer Bethlehem Shoals even said on Twitter that he wanted to beat the mother Pat Smith
to death.
He said,
" I don't care how many children Pat Smith lost, I would like to beat her to death "

Really, the poor mother
Glad to see the Democrats have had a change of heart now

579cf3ca2a00002d00fb3bd9.jpeg

The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.

In an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that was published Saturday, Trump said he had sacrificed a lot in his life.

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve done― I’ve had― I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”

“Those are sacrifices?” Stephanopoulos interjected.

TRUMP TO KHAN: ‘I’VE MADE SACRIFICES’ — CAN’T NAME ANY

Trump is mentally defective. Period.
Trump had to belittle Khan and his wife. Kahn was absolutely right about Trump. Mrs. Kahn spoke on TV later.

Trump is out now saying his sacrifices are comparable to the Kahn family.

That is about as Trump as you can get. He's turning his name into a new adjective...

...Trump - adj - repugnant in an egomaniacal fashion

So while I feel for his suffering and lost for him and his whole family

what did Trump actually do to harm him?

Unlike Queen Hillary and Sean Smith
Trump had no hand in the death of his son

Trump supporters are proving that there should be a mental test to vote. Trump is proving there should also be a mental test for presidential candidates.

Trump supporters are proving that there should be a mental test to vote. Trump is proving there should also be a mental test for presidential candidates.
Americans have been trying to get tests for voting for some time now. The left refuses because they know it will cut their base to about 10% of what it currently is.

Trump belittle Kahn's son - but what military sacrifices has Trump made - or any of his family?

trump-military-experience.jpg

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

Last edited:
Americans have been trying to get tests for voting for some time now. The left refuses because they know it will cut their base to about 10% of what it currently is.

I hear you

but it does seem odd their anger and angst over Trump on this?
Again
So while I feel for his suffering and lost for him and his whole family

what did Trump actually do to harm him?

Unlike Queen Hillary and Sean Smith
Trump had no actual hand in the death of his son

Really one could make the argument that policies similar to Trump's
could have have helped to keep his son alive.

Forum List

Back